Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When white people say i hate niggers but black ppl are ok

Default When white people say i hate niggers but black ppl are ok

everyone that hates black people is using this chris rock joke to justify their hatred for niggers.

do you think its ok for white ppl that hate us niggers to say "i like black ppl but hate niggers"?

it has also become the self hating black man's call to arms.
    they, because they hate being black and see it like a diesease, are glad that this chris rock joke has given then pretense to seperate themselves from what he hates in himself ie his blackness, and say "im black, i hate niggers"

its like when everyone is making fun of the foriegn kid for being foriegn and another foriegn kid goes "shit im not swedish, im norwegian homie"

anyways what are you views on the self hating black person and racist everyone else using this term?

i think its pitiful and that anyone that uses this 'seperation' are no different then the racists that in the end of the day they want to be but will never be. If a black person goes, im black that persons a nigger, are they still not being racist to blacks? I mean you can use the pathetic cop out of "there's white niggers too"

but lets be real, black niggers < black ppl < white niggers < white people is the rule of thumb for anyone how hates niggers enough to use the term nigger to refer to someone based on the fact that they feel that person is inferior to them and they're 'black people not niggers". In the end you still feel that person is inferior to you cause he's a 'nigger'...which you are too...diggz?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

i find the term "black people" more offensive than nigga

^yeah, i think they're both stupid but we're stuck with em.

also, if i were to be dumb enough to suscribe to using chris rock jokes to justify my hatred of self, i would rank em

Niggers > black people

black people are corny as fuck imo and niggers made Tha Dogg Pound and U-god.

Senior citizens still tend to call blacks 'colored'. Are they being racist, or just using a word that they become accustomed to over the years.

i hate the way the term "the blacks" is used by media as acceptable. im talking generally not blacks slash niggers.

you cant say that shit nice. the word black has more negative connotations than the word white. black sounds bad, simple as that.

whites love using the word "black" these days. if someone was like "yeah the blacks love that shit" id be like fuck you nigga! what the fuck is "the blacks"?

who said shit was black? black sounds fuckign devilish. And you cant compare it to being called "white", you just cant so stfu nigga.

if they're a senior citizen then yes, they're being racist.

Also, i think when black ppl say i like black ppl and hate niggers and define nigger as basically everything white ppl hate about black ppl too it shows a sever inferiority complex.

like, the like the black ppl that impress white ppl, but the ones that aren't 'preforming' to the semi divine standard they have placed all white ppl are the less then human good for nothings that white ppl have been preaching about this whole time.

sometimes ppl say "dur tee es aye you said black ppl read really slow, your an uncle tom"

nah nigga, black ppl read slow as fuck in class, elohel, that shits annoying, not so much in college tho, cause they're in college, but the real uncle tom shit is usually hidden and 100% comfortable being black and a nigger when i want to be

it's the ppl that say "im black, those ppl are niggers" are the ones that are either cowardly or hate black ppl cause in the end of the day a white person is still less nigger then you

its like when lighter skinned black ppl make fun of the duh darker breed, in the end of the day a white person can walk by and still be lighter then the both of your fags, so what are you really saying? im closer to god then you?

salaam?

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    i hate the way the term "the blacks" is used by media as acceptable. im talking generally not blacks slash niggers.

you cant say that shit nice. the word black has more negative connotations than the word white. black sounds bad, simple as that.

whites love using the word "black" these days. if someone was like "yeah the blacks love that shit" id be like fuck you nigga! what the fuck is "the blacks"?

who said shit was black? black sounds fuckign devilish. And you cant compare it to being called "white", you just cant so stfu nigga.
    i see what you mean, but oh well, its a stupid term for a stupid concept that everyone is stuck with.

i personally dont care if someones saying im 'black' with all its neg connotations and shit, i know what i am and so, but yeah, the term is fucking retarded, who's black? like literally black, or white?

are they original man?

who is divine?

how the fuck is being called "colored" worse than being called "a black" lmao!

Schools everywhere blitzed the shit on teaching people it was wrong to call some people colored. You should call them blacks instead, lol! wtf is that all about, im serial.

Colored is a totally innocent word, and i know there are tonnes of old elderly peopel out there who are not racist who are totally confused and shocked that their use of their old word colored is giving them bad looks.

If you spilt tea on a white sheet of paper, it would be natural to say the white piece of paper has been colored, or has some color to it. When white people get a "tan", their friends say "youve got a nice color to you"

Colored is worse to use than black, because colored was used a lot when black people had less rights than non blacks.

in fact im totally certain being called colored for having darker skin is way waaaaay fucking nicer than calling me black for having dark skin.

way. fucking. NICER. lol.

in the end of the day

black people = anyone good enough to present to white ppl

nigger = the rest of us

i just found this on the internet by a person that thought they were being quirky and funny

I like Black people, but I hates niggers. (5544 hits)

Category: None

Rating: -0.28 on 30 reviews (Rate this item) (V)
    X
    Labels:

Submitted by Fat Tony (View user info) at 2004-05-07 10:40:28 EDT

I know what you're thinking! Relax, I have nothing against Black people. I use to date a black
    chick, I'm close with a few black people and I am not a member of the KKK. That makes me Afro
    friendly. No?

I hate Niggers. Call me racist, call me insensative, call me honest. I can't stand niggers. Black
    people? Love em! Black people and Niggers are two complete different people. Here's an example.

50 cent Nigger
    Condi Rice Black woman
    DL Hugley was a Nigger but is now a Black man
    Luke (me so horney) Nigger
    Luther Vandross Black man (gay, but still a black man)
    Whittney Houston was a Black woman but is turning into a Nigger
    Bobby Brown was a Nigger tried being a black man Whittney didn't like him no mo and is now a Nigger
    Bill Cosby was a Nigger (see his old movies) but is now a Black man
    Johnny Cochran is a Black man that works for Niggers
    OJ got away with murder
    Michael Jackson is a.... Who fucking knows
    Lil Bow wow is a lil Nigger
    Ludacris Nigger
    Ice T Nigger
    DMX Nigger
    Ice Cube was a Nigger then seen the light and is now working on being a Black man
    Daryl Strwaberry Nigger
    Barry Bonds Black man
    Alen Iverson Nigger
    Kobe Nigger
    Shaq a Big Black Man
    Michael Jordan Black man
    Dennis Rodman Nigger
    B2K Niggers (I'm so happy those niggers broke up)
    Queen Latifah Black woman
    Eminim Nigger
    Bryant Gumbal White man with a 'fro and a kick ass tan
    Revrend Al Sharpton Nigger perpatrating as a Black Man
    Revrend Jesse Jackson Black man perpatrating as a Nigger
    Malcolm X Nigger who hates whites and thinks they are devils
    Martin Luther King Black man who had a dream
    Oprah Winfrey Black woman trying like hell to be white
    Steadman Nigger
    Mike Tyson was a Nigger then with the help of Cus became Black then went back to Nigger
    Muhamad Ali Nigger
    Casius Clay Black man
    Webster (Emanuel Lewis) Black
    Willis from Different Strokes Nigger
    Arnold from Different Strokes broke ass Black man
    Halle Berry hot ass Black woman
    Tyra Banks hot ass Black woman
    Tisha Campbell Black woman who portrays Niggers in movies and TV
    Charles Dutton (remember crappy TV show, Rock) Nigger
    Omar Epps Nigger who hopes to one day be a Black man
    Redd Foxx funny dirty old Nigger
    Lawrence Fishbourne Black man who plays Niggers for a living
    Morgan Freeman Black man
    Vanessa Williams hot ass Black woman
    Wayans Bros. Nigger Bros.
    Denzel Washington very handsom Black man
    Chris Rock Funny Nigger accepted by America as a Black man. Thanks to HBO
    Richard Pryor (before he got sick) Nigger
    Richard Pryor (after he got sick) Black man
    Eddy Murphy ½ Nigger ½ Black man.
    Spike Lee grew up with Niggers but is a Black man trying to be a Nigger
    Isaac Hayes a bad mutha...watch yo mouf... Nigger
    Eazy E dead Nigger

shit's horrible. its a racist white person, but i dont see where a black person that uses this chris rock joke as the base of their sociological understand differs in opinion, making them no different, except they themselves are still more nigger then the white person

ahahahahhahha!!! thats so fuckign absurd the more you read it the more you realise its actually hilarious in a totally unintended way

"Revrend Al Sharpton Nigger perpatrating as a Black Man "

" Mike Tyson was a Nigger then with the help of Cus became Black then went back to Nigger "

"Ice Cube was a Nigger then seen the light and is now working on being a Black man "

^^ahahahAHAHH!!

this guy is insane, thsi is white people being "passive progressive"

Spike Lee grew up with Niggers but is a Black man trying to be a Nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

i take it back, it's funny.(those are the worst btw, like Gavin)

Banned

Let me break it down for you from the white man's perspective, and furthermore from a white man who has lived around black folks and other differing types of people his whole life.

You have your normal hardworking african americans, who just want to work, have a family, have some success and enjoy life, all the while being law abiding for the most part and not ruining themselves or the people around them.

Under this theory,those would be the 'black people'....not necessarily the black people who want to live in white suburbs and pretend to be white or look for white approval.

Just those types of blacks who want to live decent normal lives.

Than you have niggers, which would include the drug dealers, the unemployed...etc. It can encompass pretty much anything bad within the black community with which white people really do not like.

Its not an exact science, which is why it is pretty stupid when looked at closely.
    Its really a broad interpretation.

But there are differences amongst blacks.

Its like there are white people and then there are rednecks. And the white people will tell you this.

I mean, you can use this theory for most groups.

There are Italians americans and then there are IROC driving guido's.

So, its pretty stupid, but on a generic level, it works for a minute. Its like your basic instinctual view of reality without abstract thought.

Richard Pryor (before he got sick) Nigger
    Richard Pryor (after he got sick) Black man

HAHAHAH!! wtf??!!!! rebirth!

"CharlesJones nigger pretending to be a black man on an internet forum"