Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When white people say i hate niggers but black ppl are ok

me too, i dont care about the word, but ppl that care about the word and try to call others it, or white ppl using it to justify the fact they're racist is stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

who in these pics would give you the most threatened reaction?
    and who in these pics would kill you without thinking twice?

The point is that most people would probably think otherwise. Whether black or white, its not a race issue at all.

The first judgement people make of you is how you look. That is a fact.....its also pretty much a biological universal in alot of species.

If Eric Visions was walking with his beautiful, large chested wife down the street, who would he be more threatened by???

THe person who looks more threatening.

What I'm saying is that this does not make you a bigot or a 'racist'. You will not sit there and think....hmmm, this corny lookin guy could be a secret Dahmer type, so I'll take my chances with the skinhead lookin dude over there.

WHen it boils down to split second decisions, your going to go with basic human instincts and take your chances with the less threatening looking person.

I really do not see how that type of incident is debatable, unless your Chuck Lidell and you kno you could beat 99% of the peoples ass or you got a gun.

But even so, if your with your woman, you will err on the side of caution.

And furthermore, if you walk around with a shotgun and ammo in your hands you want people to fear you.
    Last edited by Dooch; 05-08-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Wow, kinda debating in circles since I left. Words are words, get used to it. It's context that matters.

A shitbag is a shitbag is a shitbag is a shitbag regardless of color. I know more white scum buckets than black but that could be due to the lack of darkies in my area. We have a lot of hispanics around here. Like all races, some are good people...some are not.

Racism is only alive because people allow it to be. We're all different...deal with it.

Pay attention to this though...oppression and hatred is different than acknowledging differences. If you can't take a light-hearted joke...you're a pussy. But if you know in your gut that something is fucked up...speak on it.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Let Them Say What they wanna say

not bitching, but this is a good example

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise
    OB4CL2
    Reader of Books

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    lol Soulja Boy is the perfect example of a "nigger"
    in the end of the day these 2 black ppl (nick cannon and soulja boy) were called niggers cause the 2 white ppl objected to them and used the fact they objected to them to justify calling them niggers as if the only ppl its racist to call niggers cause the ones you like.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

OB4CL2
    Reader of Books

in the end of the day these 2 black ppl (nick cannon and soulja boy) were called niggers cause the 2 white ppl objected to them and used the fact they objected to them to justify calling them niggers as if the only ppl its racist to call niggers cause the ones you like.
    I knew when I read that thread those quotes would end up here LOL.....

Seems like you all have debated the subject to death already. I think American society (I can't speak on others I don't live there) kind of puts labels in your heads from a young age and unless you realize it your first reaction when you see another person is to fit them into the pre-determined groups you've been taught about. If you are able to look realize that and stop yourself then you are on the right track IMo. At Ghostlaced; while I agree with your argument that colored should be a less offensive word, In America that is not true. Whether it makes sense or not isn't really the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

OB4CL2
    Reader of Books

i admit that i would probably not go so far as to call him a nigger in real life, when im gettin at fools on some internet shit i tend to exaggerate for entertainment purposes, nothin more funny than gettin people mad for no fuckin reason

still u got to see where im comin from, nick cannon basically did everything but call eminem a cracker ass honky. in my view the number one priority for our society today should be to eradicate this type of thinking. its especially bad when celebrities exhibit this type of behavior cuz it goes to givin the common folk the idea that this kind of bullshit is appropriate and acceptable

if mankind is ever to move forward as a people we have to put aside our differences and learn to love and accept one another as we are. all this time and energy wasted on hatred and goin backward could be used to go forward if we would just open our heart and learn to love.

i think racism and cultural discrimination is the number 1 problem above all cuz wars are still being fought over this shit. think of how huge a waste wars are, people devoting their time and our earths resources to further destroying our beautiful planet and killing one another. its like running backwards in fast forward and we will never learn or gain ANYTHING from it

Wu Vatican

we grow up in a world where nigger is associated with black people. its taught to most normal people as a bad word. so if you want to describe a bad black person, it gets used by some people like that.

there just really isnt a charged word like that for white people. so you would just call a bad white person a piece of shit scum bag.

essentially thats what a nigger is to me. a piece of shit scumbag. ya nigger has racial connotations because we are brought up and we learn about it like that. you also listen to music and here it being used. its almost inescapable.

to me its just a word. its an adjective. just like all the others. its a massively loaded word, but its only effective if someone lets it be.

in the end there are good people and bad people in this world. plain and simple. there is no "bad black<good black<bad white<good white" hierarchy to me. its bad person<good person regardless of color.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

When it comes to great contributions to modern society, I thank "niggers" for most stuff I love. As fans of hip-hop we all know the forefathers were some uneducated ghetto fellas just trying to have fun expressing themselves. From "The Message" to Eminem to D4L, nothing has really changed. Living in the south, I prefer the company of "niggas" in alot of occasions to "the black people who want to show up/impress whites". Because the white of good is far from perfect.

Its a huge game all blacks must play. Either you ignore the white opinion or you try to try to change it. I try to do both. Malcolm X and Dr. King are the yin and yang of it all. Find a gray area. Because either way, racists see you as either a good monkey or a bad monkey. I prefer the image of "the nigger" because they can only smash your expectations. In nerd terms, its the reason Bruce Wayne decided to be a bat. Funny how Doom, I can't help "talking white and thinking niggerish".

Karma will handle the racists. These people prefer a person reinforcing a negative image. That is evil. They'll never be at peace.

Banned

Well, I think that people identify with certain aspects of who they are percieved to be by society.

Alot of people do this, not just blacks.

I do it to.

Its done to spite the people who say, this is what you are and its bad.

On the other hand, the people being judged are saying, this is who I am, I will embrace it, but that doesnt mean it means what you say it means.

Its all psychological. The problem comes when people become consumed with being this 'character' to the point where is conflicts with who they genuinely are.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Well, I think that people identify with certain aspects of who they are percieved to be by society.

Alot of people do this, not just blacks.

I do it to.

Its done to spite the people who say, this is what you are and its bad.

On the other hand, the people being judged are saying, this is who I am, I will embrace it, but that doesnt mean it means what you say it means.

Its all psychological. The problem comes when people become consumed with being this 'character' to the point where is conflicts with who they genuinely are.
    I think things are cooler with this generation. Whites know the word rings out. And blacks know how using it works. Like watching "Kids" just reminds me how much things are different. You don't see white hip-hop kids dropping "nigga" like that anymore.