So, like, I had this dream last night where I was a soldier in a future rebellion against a totalitarian world government. And we started to have great success, so this oppressive regime engaged in biological warfare to wipe us out, except they accidentally triggered a ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST. That's sort of the backdrop to the actual imagery of the dream, which mostly took place in underground bunkers (our HQ), looking a lot like those scenes of the future in Terminator. Anyway, these zombies, the chaotic third party in the war, infested our bunkers, so we built killer androids and sent them into the tunnels ahead of us. And we followed, shooting whatever they missed. A lot of the illogical, weird, typical dream shit happened at this point, like me talking to three or four decapitated zombie heads (they seemed to retain some intelligence after being infected), until one tried to bite and infect me (a diabolical intelligence, obviously), so I shot them. When we came back out, we found out the evil government had not been so successful in fighting the zombie backlash. Victory is sweet.