Thread: Dream i had last night

Banned

i did it for skampoe.

I AM HIPHOP

helpful as usual
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Every now and then I have dreams something bad happens to my penis. Yesterday was that time.

I dreamed my cock exploded because I drank too much soda.

I AM HIPHOP

that's very interesting, please tell me more
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

these dreams are from playing halo too much, zombies are the flood.

Smh lol

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    So, like, I had this dream last night where I was a soldier in a future rebellion against a totalitarian world government. And we started to have great success, so this oppressive regime engaged in biological warfare to wipe us out, except they accidentally triggered a ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST. That's sort of the backdrop to the actual imagery of the dream, which mostly took place in underground bunkers (our HQ), looking a lot like those scenes of the future in Terminator. Anyway, these zombies, the chaotic third party in the war, infested our bunkers, so we built killer androids and sent them into the tunnels ahead of us. And we followed, shooting whatever they missed. A lot of the illogical, weird, typical dream shit happened at this point, like me talking to three or four decapitated zombie heads (they seemed to retain some intelligence after being infected), until one tried to bite and infect me (a diabolical intelligence, obviously), so I shot them. When we came back out, we found out the evil government had not been so successful in fighting the zombie backlash. Victory is sweet.
    This dream Skampoe had in 2009 came true in 2020.

1. Rebellion against totalitarian world government = Trump pro America versus Globalists, international banking cartel military industrial complex and NWO migrant invasions

2. Biological warfare = COVID-19

3. Zombie holocaust = People wearing masks despite the survival rate being 99.9% for people under age 65 who are healthy, people going batshit crazy as result of COVID-19 hysteria and SCAMdemic.

4. Underground bunker = Where Joe Biden runs his campaign from

5. Chaotic third party Zombies = pAnti-Fascists and Black Nationalist Marxists Matters

This guy is Nostradamus!

----

I had a dream last night that police were arresting me and holding me in incarceration for a broken tail light. I told them I had an extra bulb in the glove department and I could replace it quick and be on my way but they said no they must conduct an investigation. LOL. Then i drank from the water fountain and a female cop freaked out and said I'm not allowed to drink water and was seeing if I spit out drugs in the fountain. WTF? I asked the police why I was getting the book thrown at me for a broken tail light while they let demoKKKrat thugs burn down cities and beat police. I told them they weren't cops but just DemoKKKrat thug foot soldiers and then things got fuzzy and a different dream started.

Then I had another dream i was a teenager in the town i grew up in. I stole a bike and stashed it. Then I came back and there were hundreds of cops looking for the bike, LOL. But then I found out I actually liked and respected the guy whose bike I stole so then I tried to lead him to where I stashed it without confessing that I was the one who took it because the police were treating it like a homicide.