Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Why is eating swine bad?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    People can definitely get all the vitamins, minerals, etc. they need from a vegetarian diet. The only thing that might need to be supplemented is B-12.
    They could get all the vitamins by consuming actual vitamins, protein as well as B-12 isn't heavy in the vegetarian diet so people must take actually vitamins to compensate for the lack of proteins and B-12 in there diet.

The entire point was even with a vegetarian diet you aint getting everything you need.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SubConsciousThoughts View Post

I guess what I'm trying to say is nothings perfect..
    understood -

you are what you eat -

right ?

we want the best of foods to eat

the pig is a walking toilet and was made to eat the dead from the surface of the earth - it was not made for food - yes it can be made to taste good - but with a little seasoning, so can a cat - hey, would you eat dog and cat ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol - so are you saying that you can only get protein from meat or man made vitamins ?
    No you could also get it from seafood, milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, beans, etc.

Point was in a vegetarian diet you aint getting the necessary amount of proteins.
    no - thats not what i'm saying - but i'd rather smoke crack
    Hey I'm just going along with your sarcastic behavior..

I think I'd rather eat pork then smoke crack.

And I just wanna say I'm actually having ribs tonight.

understood -

you are what you eat -

right ?

we want the best of foods to eat

the pig is a walking toilet and was made to eat the dead from the surface of the earth - it was not made for food - yes it can be made to taste good - but with a little seasoning, so can a cat - hey, would you eat dog and cat ?
    If I liked the taste sure...

Seriously though those animals are pets I don't think Ima have a pig for a pet any time soon..

And I think we could end this "debate" here because we clearly have different beliefs as well as diets I personally love meat and if it tastes good I'll eat it (That's what she said btw) and I know I'm healthy because I also watch how much of a certain food I consume and how much protein, vitamins, etc I am getting. So I guess we can conclude with as long as your careful and make sure you don't over eat and get the shit you need you could eat whatever you want (Edible food obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    I don't need to. I am a fucking professional cook for a fucking living. Cooking ANY meat to one-hundred-seventy (170) degrees completely kills anything.

Now, look it up yourself and then you can fucking come back and tell me something.
    relax son -

you are a cook, not a scientist - scientist say that the pig is full of parasites - the cook in a kitchen can receive a certificate from a place that told them they need to know a few things

what exactly are you trying to kill - and why eat something that has something in it that needs to die before you eat it ?

cured meat ?

you cure diseases, right ?

so ok - after you burn up the worms in the flesh of the pig, you eat it - nice - very nice -

A lot of people have pigs as pets too.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post

The answer is.....celery. HAHA, it's true. If you ate, only celery...you would starve to death. It actually costs more calories to chew and digest that you get back from the celery.
    Celery not having the nutrition humans need does not make it HARMFUL, it makes it deficient.

Celery does NOT cause HARM to humans!!!

Do you know what harmful means?

I suggest you look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    Give examples of food in it's natural state (untampered by man) that is harmful to humans other than pig meat, IF U CAN. This goes for you too, subconscious!!!
    Obviously eating pork could be more dangerous then other food but I wasn't speaking about the different levels if you read what I was saying you would know that.

My entire point was eating any type of food could lead to health risks and as far as naming food well I'll give you a few articles considering I don't feel like typing that much today...

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._organic_foods

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...rd-818585.html

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009...food-safer.php

Those are organically grown foods.

I'll be happy to get more sources if your in need of any.

Hey subconscious, I said "Give examples of food in it's natural state (untampered by man) that is harmful to humans other than pig meat"

Ecoli is not from veggies. It is from animal waste being blown by the wind onto plants and soil that plans use.

Also, the links you gave do not indicate veggies to be in their natural state. Pesticides are used on them and other tamperings from humans.

Let me post the challenge again:

Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    Give examples of food in it's natural state (untampered by man) that is harmful to humans other than pig meat, IF U CAN. This goes for you too, subconscious!!!

IF YOU CAN!!!

Point was in a vegetarian diet you aint getting the necessary amount of proteins.

lol - thats not true -

hey - where does the cow get its protein ?

Hey I'm just going along with your sarcastic behavior..

I think I'd rather eat pork then smoke crack.

And I just wanna say I'm actually having ribs tonight.
    i wasn't being sarcastic - at all

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    A lot of people have pigs as pets too.
    And I'm sure those people wouldn't imagine eating pigs just like we can't imagine eating cats or dogs.

I mean other cultures eat cats and dogs and they do so because they don't see the animals as pets unlike us.

And I think we could end this "debate" here because we clearly have different beliefs
    nah - i didn't tell you what i believe

as well as diets I personally love meat and if it tastes good I'll eat it (That's what she said btw) and I know I'm healthy because I also watch how much of a certain food I consume and how much protein, vitamins, etc I am getting. So I guess we can conclude with as long as your careful and make sure you don't over eat and get the shit you need you could eat whatever you want (Edible food obviously).
    if you want to include the meat of a walking pus machine into your diet, so be it -

i dare you to stop eating pork and its byproducts for 4 months
    then eat it again on that 5th month

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Niggas love swine. When you try to tell them to leave it alone they get upset because they don't want to part ways with the pork chops and ham sandwiches.

I had a relative from Alabama visit me a few months ago. He's country as hell so he eats pork, catfish, and all other types of abominations. We had a discussion about it while he was here and he defended the swine like his firstborn. He didn't really like any of the food I buy so he spent most of his time grabbing stuff from fast food joints and restaurants. I don't think I saw him eat one meal without pork in it. The connection between his poor health and diet can't be a coincidence. He's only one year older than me and he's constantly running to the doctor for something.
    Last edited by Brick Thunderbird; 06-21-2009 at 06:47 PM.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

lol - thats not true -

hey - where does the cow get its protein ?

i wasn't being sarcastic - at all
    Yeah it is, vegetarians may get protein but they aint getting as much as meat eaters and the amount they get are usually lower then most people would call "healthy".

I'm pretty sure the Cow holds natural protein but I could be wrong because I'm no expert on food really.

Pigs are consumed because out of a handful of animals, they are one that was easily domesticated along with cows, sheep, goat, chicken. You cant domesticate bears or lions. Dogs were domesticated first. After the others were domesticated, few bothered eating dog. Only on the America continent they only had 1/5 of those easy to domesticate animals and that was dogs.

For now if eating swine is bad is a different story. Im just saying why pig is so common to eat.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    . The connection between his poor health and diet can't be a coincidence. He's only one year older than me and he's constantly running to the doctor for something.

Oh ya, there is a big connection between what we eat and our health. Some peeps in this thread don't wanna acknowledge that.

Shame.

nah - i didn't tell you what i believe

if you want to include the meat of a walking pus machine into your diet, so be it -

i dare you to stop eating pork and its byproducts for 4 months
    then eat it again on that 5th month
    Seems like you may be religious while I'm an atheist..

I never said eating pork was healthy that wasn't my point, point was any food comes with health risks.