Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elijah Muhammed learned Islam for a white guy, ehoelsz

wow i fall into a group......

NOI
    core belief
    black man is god

Malcolm did not stop being a Muslim yes but he did stop bing there kind of Muslim
    just like how they kill each other to day over a name god, yahweh, or allah funny when ou's real name is ......... sorry i was censored

but attaching those events to Islam, judaism, and Christianity isn't out of one of my many whimsical plots look it up every single negative event from the fall of Rome was of direct consequence of one of the three denominations except for in Asia well the far east

you don't need a fucking looking glass to show you that and you don't need a fuckin map to show you that there beliefs and there actions are not one in the same

Christianity: peace love and understanding

Islam not out ether the fact is Muslims were the one trading the slaves to the westerners

the fact is there praying to the god that did it to them

there still in chains

Christians, Muslim and Jews. love people like Q.B. loves japan

went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Cream of the Corp

The NOI has a weekly Newspaper "The Final Call"
    On the back page of this paper, there has always been 2 sections:
    "What the Muslims Want" and "What the Muslims Believe"
    In total there are 22 points from these 2 sections, many of these wants and beliefs are non-religious and would qualify under your defnition of "worthy to get violent for"

No where does it say "The Blackman is god" this paper is out there for anyone to purchase or subsribe to.
    Core beleif? No Sir!

Malcolm X spent 13 years in NOI.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was only out of NOI for less than 6 months before he was murdered. Can someone please show me this great ideological change he made that brings people to claim he was so far away from NOI idelogically. People mis-use Malcolm's name, who in reality most know very little of, to dis-credit NOI. The sum total of Malcolm's public life cannot be used to pit him against NOI.

Religion gives itself a moral standard, but they still have natural human wants and needs. It is easy to attack how one falls morally short of these standards while ignoring what has been done to reach the natural human wants and needs. Once again the same things you "bust heads" for.
    That's why you stay on "Louis Cypher Island" to not be subject to any collective standard.

Your slavery angle:
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
    to me its morally right to use some one for financial gain
    Hypocrisy

Default ?

watch roots ! have you heard of west african muslims? smh
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Thumbs down lol!

Quote Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
    In total there are 22 points from these 2 sections, many of these wants and beliefs are non-religious and would qualify under your defnition of "worthy to get violent for"

No where does it say "The Blackman is god" this paper is out there for anyone to purchase or subsribe to.
    Core beleif? No Sir!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was only out of NOI for less than 6 months before he was murdered. Can someone please show me this great ideological change he made that brings people to claim he was so far away from NOI idelogically. People mis-use Malcolm's name, who in reality most know very little of, to dis-credit NOI. The sum total of Malcolm's public life cannot be used to pit him against NOI.

Religion gives itself a moral standard, but they still have natural human wants and needs. It is easy to attack how one falls morally short of these standards while ignoring what has been done to reach the natural human wants and needs. Once again the same things you "bust heads" for.
    That's why you stay on "Louis Cypher Island" to not be subject to any collective standard.

Your slavery angle:

Hypocrisy
    you have no fact your posting your emotion!lol
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Core beleif? No Sir!
    then why don't the drop the religion oh yeah because there are a religion
    it doesn't matter what they do if the highest authority is Yahweh they do it for Yahweh not for the people

he studied Islam and found that it wasnt about race

i just wont to get this strait real quick like i don't hate religion only the three Yahweh followers

i am religious actually i'm a Luciferian
    and i'm cool with Buddha and Shiva

that bing said you have allot to learn about the ideals of Yahweh so i implore you read the Qu'ran and the bible and not just time my word for it shits fucked up yo
    im trying to get this passed so all three books have it like cigarettes do

not that people will read it because there obviously not reading there books

Islam Judaism and Christianity are all bigots the only differences is a name its funny because it not ou's real name and that name is ............ sorry i was censored
    because they all believe they are the chosen people and every one out side of there religion are Reprobates so i took that word and put it across my neck kinda like take back the night

and they call it

and there are groups out there that take it to fanaticism and NOI is one of them just like NAZI

Hypocrisy
    noted
    but i supplied over 50 jobs in the last 5 years and i'm planing on 300 in the next 5 then about 1000+ after that oh and i pay 16$ an hour and 1300yen starting wage
    by the way thats twice the minimum
    so take you slaver notions of me a shove it up your ass

i know your going to find hypocrisy in my words but your not even a vet and i really don't care if you look for it

but you really shouldn't take some one at there word because of a news letter

and finally i'm rather appalled that a white suburban kid would come to NOI aid have you no love for yourself because they have not love for you in fact they want you here

and take it from my grandma thats not fun
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Cream of the Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    then why don't the drop the religion oh yeah because there are a religion
    it doesn't matter what they do if the highest authority is Yahweh they do it for Yahweh not for the people

he studied Islam and found that it wasnt about race
    Islam is about everything, therefore incorporating a socio-economic agenda goes hand in hand with the religion. One does nothing "for Yahweh", but rather in the name of, and with the help and assistance of "Yahweh"

i just wont to get this strait real quick like i don't hate religion only the three Yahweh followers

i am religious actually i'm a Luciferian
    and i'm cool with Buddha and Shiva
    spooks, spirits, myths, and fairy-tales. Well, if that works for you

that bing said you have allot to learn about the ideals of Yahweh so i implore you read the Qu'ran and the bible and not just time my word for it shits fucked up yo
    im trying to get this passed so all three books have it like cigarettes do

not that people will read it because there obviously not reading there books

Islam Judaism and Christianity are all bigots the only differences is a name its funny because it not ou's real name and that name is ............ sorry i was censored
    because they all believe they are the chosen people and every one out side of there religion are Reprobates so i took that word and put it across my neck kinda like take back the night

and they call it

and there are groups out there that take it to fanaticism and NOI is one of them just like NAZI
    A good Muslim = a good Jew = a good Christian.

noted
    but i supplied over 50 jobs in the last 5 years and i'm planing on 300 in the next 5 then about 1000+ after that oh and i pay 16$ an hour and 1300yen starting wage
    by the way thats twice the minimum
    so take you slaver notions of me a shove it up your ass
    I'll quote from the Autobiography of Malcolm X, since he was a major influence on your beloved Black Panther Party for Defense (Peace to those Brothers and Sisters):
    Malcolm's brother, Reginald, is visiting him in the prison and talking to Malcolm. Malcolm asked about "Hymie" a caucasian that he used to run bootleg liquor for. Malcolm feeling that he was a fair dealing, and not such a bad person, his brother Reginald responds:
    What is it if I let you make $500 to let me make 10,000?
    Twice the minimum wage? Don't pat yourself on the back for doubling a pay rate that is not even livable to begin with. Are you teaching your employees what you know? Or are you feeding them just enough and with a long spoon to ensure you got some "good ole company men" for years on top of years on top of years to come on your payroll?

i know your going to find hypocrisy in my words but your not even a vet and i really don't care if you look for it

but you really shouldn't take some one at there word because of a news letter

and finally i'm rather appalled that a white suburban kid would come to NOI aid have you no love for yourself because they have not love for you in fact they want you here

and take it from my grandma thats not fun
    NOI does not have Time for that. That Time is better spend rebuilding and refining Black people.