Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Muhammed learned Islam for a white guy, ehoelsz

Quote Originally Posted by killafifth View Post
    Peace check this out ! For the life of me i dont understand why people promote what the fuck they know nothing of. Like its coool for yall to get on here and be 85ers but at the same time dont go against the heritage of the shit that brought you the wu in first place ! You know nothing about islam ! You know nothing about master fard clearance 13 x elijah or minister farrakhaun . Show and prove that the noi killed malcom pussy ass nigga ! Thats our problem now promoting shit we know nothing of ...if you dont know about it dont speak it and as far as for people talken bout the real islam ....being arab and deasling with islam are 2 different things when the africans arrived in james town virginia in 1555 they were all muslim and they werent arab pussy niggas watch roots dumb ass niggas kunta was a muslim his father asked allah to give him a name for his son !!! What the fuck is true islam ? You dont fucken know !! Cause if you didi you wouldnt say the shit you said (speaking to those who say they know about what true islam is research the history of islam and and you will read about a black ethiopian slave named bilial ..he was the first to call the islamic prayer and the pale arab muhammad said that he could hear the foot steps of bilial entering through the gates of heaven before his own ! Niggaz like yall are the reason why shit stays frozen (double edge sword to your dome) todays math is wisdom born all being born to knowledge knowledge all being born to wisdom !! 2+9=11 1+1=2

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    hhahhhah all the evidence i need

are morally equal to
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

for real

and the worst is it was born in total ignorance by a white man.
    I suppose a rejection of the white man's God can be seen as beneficial for black, but it's a rejection of that one for the arab man's God who's not only still a caucasian but has an more gruesome history with black people whose atrocities continue till this day unappologetically.

i'm waiting for black ppl to just get over this whole religion shit like every other sensible culture in the world and begin real liberation for all forms of cultural ignorance.

the point isn't rejecting the white man's notion of God, but all man's notion of ghosts spirits and magic powers.

yup Allah is Yahweh

fuck why have i been agreeing with TSA lately
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

most founders of religion describe what today would be called a close encounter of the 3rd or 4th kind.

gawddamn aliums playin pranks on simple men.

Cream of the Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post

are morally equal to

Violence is the answer

fuck MLK don't turn the other cheek crack that skull
    Morally equal indeed

pff you don't know

the nazi were Christians
    NOI is Islam
    Christians = Muslims
    Christians and Muslim pray to the same god and the both want peace
    both think that peace is only obtained through order
    order brought on buy a superior race Aryans/Nubian
    both treat others buy calling them inferior

the only deference is they haven't got the political power yet

there all the same just divided by there own notions of the perfect "Race"

me on the other hand my violence spreads to all i believe in equality
    and i see the hypocrisy in all you do gooders

Louis Cypher=the greatest villain of all times

well excluding Yahweh of course i mean after all this was his doing

and this

and this

i mean what did i do

see Yahweh you piece of shit i own up t my mistakes

man up bitch

or are you denning that NOI has anything to do with religious zealots that there anything but biggets

because i can read the manifesto for you

Cream of the Corp

then again theres no such thing as Good and evil
    Without the presence of "Good & Evil", how did you previously qualify and quantify the level of MORALITY of the Nazi and NOI?

Then how is this possible, or what do you mean by it?
    me on the other hand my violence spreads to all i believe in equality
    and i see the hypocrisy in all you do gooders
    Louis Cypher=the greatest villain of all times
    well excluding Yahweh of course
    Does not being a villain mean that one does "EVIL" things?
    If there is no such thing as "GOOD", who are "all you do gooders"?
    Let's talk about "hypocrisy"
    i'm a bourgeoisie I own 7 houses, 5 businesses , and 3 industrial farms
    actually i did bust a few heads to get were i am at that and sell my soul
    So you can justify your violence for financial and material gain, but shun violence that you feel is rooted in religion and bigotry? Is this not "HYPOCRISY"?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
    Violence is the answer
    "THE" being the definite article.
    If Violence is "THE ANSWER", according to you, then why shouldn't the 2 said organizations use it to solve their perceived problems? Since it is "THE" answer.

in reality there is no such thing as good and evil however we have constructed these ideals and made them real one can easily be morally right in ones own eyes but in the eyes of another they can be wrong

for instance to my eyes NOI is morally wrong but to them and the eyes of there followers there morally right
    but when you put it down on a foundation morality is merely matter of Opinion and opinion is not fact it is based on the individual

to me its morally right to use some one for financial gain
    it is also morally right to be violent for A. Sustenance. B: Protection self and loved one C: If there are threat to my dream

violence is reprehensible to me for A: religious idealizations. B: Superiority D: Fun (unless bored)

ok that last one was a joke

my point is morality is based of individual opinions

and sense those nuttjobs call me reprobate, heathen and sinner

but the truth is i'm a vary moral person just ask some of they dudes on here

the reason why i hate style because hes a fuckin adulterer how ever if he is open whit the woman that hes sleeping around and there fine with is then i'm ok with it

i got on skamp case for not helping some one being abused

and i'm always complaining about people standing around watching when people are suffering
    i'm like super demon panther from hell when it come to helping people in distress

and the reason why i develop bossinesses is not the money that the byproduct but its to make jobs a job is the only form of charity worth a damn

oh and yes violence is the answer

it sure as hell allot more efficient then then two hands clasped in prayer

Cream of the Corp

I get it, the old "It's a matter of opinion" cop-out
    in reality there is no such thing as good and evil however we have constructed these ideals and made them real one can easily be morally right in ones own eyes but in the eyes of another they can be wrong

for instance to my eyes NOI is morally wrong but to them and the eyes of there followers there morally right
    but when you put it down on a foundation morality is merely matter of Opinion and opinion is not fact it is based on the individual
    to me its morally right to use some one for financial gain
    it is also morally right to be violent for A. Sustenance. B: Protection self and loved one C: If there are threat to my dream

violence is reprehensible to me for A: religious idealizations. B: Superiority D: Fun (unless bored)

ok that last one was a joke

my point is morality is based of individual opinions
    Your concept of personal opinion and personal perception does not mask your hypocrisy.
    Since we are currently talking about violence, and those clips dealt with Malcolm X let's go there
    Malcolm was not killed for religious idealizations or Superiority, he was killed for being a traitor. And for assassinating the character, which very often precedes physical assassination, of the NOI leader. A leader that was orchestrating and executing financial gain and Sustenance for his followers. Therefore they saw the need for Protection self and loved one because there was a threat to their dream
    and sense those nuttjobs call me reprobate, heathen and sinner

but the truth is i'm a vary moral person just ask some of they dudes on here

the reason why i hate style because hes a fuckin adulterer how ever if he is open whit the woman that hes sleeping around and there fine with is then i'm ok with it

i got on skamp case for not helping some one being abused

and i'm always complaining about people standing around watching when people are suffering
    i'm like super demon panther from hell when it come to helping people in distress

and the reason why i develop bossinesses is not the money that the byproduct but its to make jobs a job is the only form of charity worth a damn
    The NOI is taught to make jobs for themselves in order to be in control of their own sustenance self and loved ones and their dreams. The clip says Malcolm was "dealt with" because he was undermining the same things you justify the uses of violence for. Don't let your disdain for religion blind you to the fact religious people want the same things in life that you say are worth being violent for.

oh and yes violence is the answer

it sure as hell allot more efficient then then two hands clasped in prayer
    Stick to your guns (pun intended) Either violence is the answer or it's not. Don't let your opinion get in the way of someone else non-religious, non-bigoted dream.

Quote Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
    I get it, the old "It's a matter of opinion" cop-out

Your concept of personal opinion and personal perception does not mask your hypocrisy.
    its not a cop-out thats the truth right there morality is a matter of opinion

Since we are currently talking about violence, and those clips dealt with Malcolm X let's go there
    Malcolm was not killed for religious idealizations or Superiority, he was killed for being a traitor. And for assassinating the character, which very often precedes physical assassination, of the NOI leader. A leader that was orchestrating and executing financial gain and Sustenance for his followers. Therefore they saw the need for Protection self and loved one because there was a threat to their dream

The NOI is taught to make jobs for themselves in order to be in control of their own sustenance self and loved ones and their dreams. The clip says Malcolm was "dealt with" because he was undermining the same things you justify the uses of violence for. Don't let your disdain for religion blind you to the fact religious people want the same things in life that you say are worth being violent for.
    the people who killed him are religious zealots they killed him because he betrayed their religion
    they may walk around talking about doing all those deeds but the core remains the same
    Allah is still an ass and they are bigots who believe their "race" is superior
    the only thing that changed between them and the nazi is a skin tone

Stick to your guns (pun intended) Either violence is the answer or it's not. Don't let your opinion get in the way of someone else non-religious, non-bigoted dream.
    i am sticking to my guns (all 40 of them) violence is the answer

i don't try to doge around that subject they use violence and intimidation to spreed the religion

i do not justify violence for religious purposes

think about it all you want but all faiths who follow Yahweh are responsible for this

the turks i mean Muslims are in the same fuckin boat

Cream of the Corp

its not a cop-out thats the truth right there morality is a matter of opinion

the people who killed him are religious zealots they killed him because he betrayed their religion
    they may walk around talking about doing all those deeds but the core remains the same
    Allah is still an ass and they are bigots who believe their "race" is superior
    the only thing that changed between them and the nazi is a skin tone

i am sticking to my guns (all 40 of them) violence is the answer

i don't try to doge around that subject they use violence and intimidation to spreed the religion

i do not justify violence for religious purposes

think about it all you want but all faiths who follow Yahweh are responsible for this

the turks i mean Muslims are in the same fuckin boat
    Malcolm never stopped being a Muslim. So how did he "betray their religion"?
    Like I said, he betrayed the organization
    An organization that believes many of the same things you have been saying you believe are worth the use of violence.
    What is this "core" you speak of? Is it in this "core" that it says "their race is superior"? If so, show me.
    Or will you continue to deny the fact that your violent worthy ideology is also at the "core" of NOI

You hide behind your "my opinion" concept, but assign labels like "followers of Yahweh" "Nazi" "Muslim" Then attach negative events to those labels like 9-11-2001, the Dark Ages to demonize a group of people.
    Instead of acknowledging that people want sustenance, have dreams and loved ones like you. You just cleverly avoid any umbrella to fall under thus justifying your action with the "I'm doing my own thing" concept
    Whether you admit it or not, you fall in with some group, albeit informally.
    So your justification of your violence is still very much hypocritcal.