Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: * 'Tiger stripes' found on Saturn moon *

Default Re: * 'Tiger stripes' found on Saturn moon *

why would it be a "gay thread", even if it doesn't suit your taste, get out of here

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    lol gangsta 4 sure :P

man but i can feel that we are balanced through a blak hole..
    though while dats our balance.. our galaxy itself is mastered by the sun for the moment

all i was suggesting was that the end for our planet does not necesarily mean the engulfing of the earth into the sun..rather a black hole which may interrupt our balance of galaxy..

peace n blessingz
    the galaxy isnt mastered by our sun, theres billions upon billions upon billions of suns out there!!!!

but yes our SOLAR SYSTEM is "mastered" by our sun, the sun is what keeps big ass astroids from outside out solar system away and gives it heat, u know hot hot that sun is to be millions and millions miles away and cook our planet up to over 100 degrees in some parts...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    its all theory, diddnt they mention that when they came up with the string theory to denouch relativity in a way?

pretty much everything is an anomlie in space, its not easily accesible to physically go to another galaxy or the outer realm, everything bar actual samples from landings is guesswork and estimations

i gaurentee (unlike religious theories) that scientific theories on space will change when technology gets better as more is proved and old shit disproved
    man u know about the string theory too?!?!?!?!?

i thought i was the only one that'll ever bring that up, i belive that to be relevantly true...

we got somthing in common man

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Damn I really need to get my research from my grandmothers house so I can build with yall, theres something called Dark Energy or Dark Matter out there, this massive force that basically disproves most of our scientific theories about space, it makes our equations off by an extremely large number. Idk I'm going back to the hood tommorow when I come back I'll have shit ready to build with yall.

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    Damn I really need to get my research from my grandmothers house so I can build with yall, theres something called Dark Energy or Dark Matter out there, this massive force that basically disproves most of our scientific theories about space, it makes our equations off by an extremely large number. Idk I'm going back to the hood tommorow when I come back I'll have shit ready to build with yall.
    dark matter is similar to the string theory, but the string theory is based on 11 demensions, but what dark matter is, its somthing that cant be detected, not by any sense that we know of, but what dark matter its somthing like gravity that holds everything together, not just pull down liek gravity, its a lot strong but actually holds space and everything together

PHI.1.618

Exactly how much of the Universe is in the form of dark matter is a mystery & difficult to determine, obviously because it's not visible. It has to be inferred by its gravitational effects on the luminous matter in the Universe(stars and gas) and is usually expressed as mass-to-luminosity ratio (M/L). A high M/L indicates lots of dark matter, a low M/L indicates that most of the matter is in form of baryonic matter .

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

See you guys are up to date on this shit, I haven't done research in a while, when I first heard about the shit, they had no clue what it was.

I actually like Brane Theory better than String Theory, String Theory doesn't explain alot of things.

AHHHH WAIT TILL I GET MY RESEARCH.

Fuck this religion shit, I'm gonna have mad scientific shit up on here mang we gonna build!!! :P

Anyone know anything about gamma-ray bursts?

Quote Originally Posted by PHI.1.618
    Exactly how much of the Universe is in the form of dark matter is a mystery & difficult to determine, obviously because it's not visible. It has to be inferred by its gravitational effects on the luminous matter in the Universe(stars and gas) and is usually expressed as mass-to-luminosity ratio (M/L). A high M/L indicates lots of dark matter, a low M/L indicates that most of the matter is in form of baryonic matter .
    yeh common sense will tell you that, but its EVERYWHERE, and we know this, another thing what dark matter can be is a blackhole, where so much of it is stored in oen spot, thats why u cant really see and black hole from the bottom, thats even if it has a bottom, and thats why everything gets desenigrated inside cause thers so much of it, and like when i sun explodes, that force there could mix with the already strong force of dark matter and create a blackhole ya know, if not the the sun just turns into a dwarf, where every pebble on its surface wieghs 100's of tons, yeh wierd huh, but these are just my theorys and somthing to think about too

EDIT: nvm i take that back, black holes odnt have ntohing to do with Dark Matter, i just thought about it some more, and darkmatter is like a sheet so to say thats layed over our universe

and i was also wrong abour black holes, because what a black whole is its a tiny itty bitty microscopic partical thats just that strong with that force it creats and hole in time or space or whatever itself and starts to leak and pull everything in and nothing survives, not even light, thats why there call black holes, but i learned once i school that there are white holes, and ima bout to go look it up on google, and post some pics, some peopel dont elive me there are whiteholes

PHI.1.618

Quote Originally Posted by Intellekt
    yeh common sense will tell you that, but its EVERYWHERE, and we know this, another thing what dark matter can be is a blackhole, where so much of it is stored in oen spot, thats why u cant really see and black hole from the bottom, thats even if it has a bottom, and thats why everything gets desenigrated inside cause thers so much of it, and like when i sun explodes, that force there could mix with the already strong force of dark matter and create a blackhole ya know, if not the the sun just turns into a dwarf, where every pebble on its surface wieghs 100's of tons, yeh wierd huh, but these are just my theorys and somthing to think about too

EDIT: nvm i take that back, black holes odnt have ntohing to do with Dark Matter, i just thought about it some more, and darkmatter is like a sheet so to say thats layed over our universe

and i was also wrong abour black holes, because what a black whole is its a tiny itty bitty microscopic partical thats just that strong with that force it creats and hole in time or space or whatever itself and starts to leak and pull everything in and nothing survives, not even light, thats why there call black holes, but i learned once i school that there are white holes, and ima bout to go look it up on google, and post some pics, some peopel dont elive me there are whiteholes
    White(ass)holes? <their everywhere! j/k..lol.. Looking forward to reading your "whiteholes" post ....

peace

PHI.1.618

A white hole is like a black hole running backward. At its center is a singularity from which matter and energy spew. Unlike black holes, which astronomers believe they have identified, white holes are strictly theoretical (the notion that the big bang was a white hole is often brought up, but modern cosmology seems to say no).