Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: * New drug blocks HIV from entering cells *

PHI.1.618

Lightbulb * New drug blocks HIV from entering cells *

New drug blocks HIV from entering cells

A durable new drug that prevents HIV from entering human cells and causes almost no side effects has been developed by a team of researchers at Kumamoto University.

The new drug, code named AK602, was reported by the research team's leader, Hiroaki Mitsuya, at the International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific in Kobe on Tuesday.

The drug's main feature is that it shuts out the AIDS virus at the point when it tries to intrude into a human cell.

Current AIDS medicines can lose their effectiveness in a few days when the virus changes and develops a resistance to those drugs. But AK602 is different because it reacts to human cells instead of attacking the virus, Mitsuya said.

He said the drug sticks to a protein called CCR5 that acts as an entrance into human cells for the AIDS virus. When the new drug becomes attached to the protein, it can prevent HIV from entering, and thus stop the virus from spreading.

The researchers conducted clinical tests on 40 AIDS patients in the United States.

AK602 not only proved effective against viruses that had become resistant to other drugs, but it also caused almost no side effects, the team said.(IHT/Asahi: July 7,2005)

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/...0507070204.html

* Not a conspiracy, but worth reading ...

Default Re: * New drug blocks HIV from entering cells *

what they just cant release the cure to AIDS already? they say no, let the peopel who have it die, and then we can put out a drug to say it stops it, when the people that ahve it arnt gettin the treatmeant, not to say that that drug is not good, but they got a fuckin cure for aids, they have had one for years, but they dont wanna release it, its all about money, and plus peopel need to start thinkin and stop gettin fuckin aids too, thats the problem

PHI.1.618

Aids was man made, you know they have the cure ...

oh yeah theres plenty of proof right? show me

PHI.1.618

Quote Originally Posted by froth
    oh yeah theres plenty of proof right? show me
    Better yet, prove me wrong!

it doesnt work that way, you made the claim, anyways your sources suck asshole im sure

Veteran Member

Clearly AIDs was designed to kill people who have sex. Clearly. The Illuminati hates people who get more booty than them.

now were cooking with gas

PHI.1.618

Aids came from chimps which a polish Dr used as subjects to rid them of their livers to make a " better vaccine against polio". It was not on purpose, but they did inject 1million Africans with it, that's why Aids came from a certain part of Africa. Polio vaccines were usually made by mincing monkey liver, but this asshole used chimps who carry SIV < the father of HIV.

* So I'm not saying that it was a big Gov conspiracy, I'm saying that it's the work of a lazy Dr ....

sources

Quote Originally Posted by froth
    now were cooking with gas
    cookin the gas? it was on the NEWS ya know, North East West South, events around the world, ya know that channle on the TV where they have a hot girl talkin about shit she doesnt even know if its true or not or even know what shes saying....

yeh man, they began training doctors how to handle the cure, its gonna take 10 years to have every hospital trained to handle it, and even then its not certain if its gonna be a outrages cost to get it (which it proly would cause, say it with me now people, the world revolves around money) so weather it exists or not isnt the fucking question, the questions are when will it be available and how much? yeh thats right how much would it be to save a human life, thats how greedy people are, and thats how ur infected thoughts which your common sence knows to be true, choses to refuse....weather you belive it or not...

Yo it is important to post sources -

Peace

aids being spread accidentally through man-made vaccine programs (smallpox, polio...) is a reasonable, well-supported hypothesis. nowhere near as much evidence as there is to suggest it just evolved from monkeys, but its still something to consider.

and i dont subscribe to that illuminati horseshit so you can trust me

Veteran Member

Its not well supported until we see some sources.

Quote Originally Posted by PHI.1.618
    Aids came from chimps which a polish Dr used as subjects to rid them of their livers to make a " better vaccine against polio". It was not on purpose, but they did inject 1million Africans with it, that's why Aids came from a certain part of Africa. Polio vaccines were usually made by mincing monkey liver, but this asshole used chimps who carry SIV < the father of HIV.

* So I'm not saying that it was a big Gov conspiracy, I'm saying that it's the work of a lazy Dr ....