Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wu-Tang Album - Chamber Music coming 06/30/2009 On KOCH (More Infos inside)

why u gotta ruin christmas for me
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    great album but nothing mindblowing. 8 Diagrams is some other type shit though. Cats just mad that it don't sound like 36 Chambers. It's like dissing Picasso because the nose is in the wrong spot on the face he painted!!!
    dog, im not even being bias or anything, but 8 diagrams was one of the worst albums in the past 3 years, no joke.

not only on its total disappointment to all fans but 3, all wu members but 1 and life, but the fact that it's a horrible, horrible collection of uninspired and forced music.

just let it go, every rapper made an album better then 8 diagrams this year.
    and a mixtape.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    why u gotta ruin christmas for me

everybodies gotta find out sometime.

(and you do know i was using the falseness of santa as a euphemism for the most likely falseness of this album. just making sure, because some people dont always pick up on those things around here.)
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

8D is a pretty solid album. Overall good performance. Definitely outside of the basic Wu formula but a good listen for sure. With all the controversy raekwon created people overanalyze it and it detracts from the enjoyment of that shit. People should just enjoy it for what it is. Weak Spot is a crazy track.

Now abuot this album, I donno. It does make sense to try and put out an album at the same time as OB4CL2 like the original plan they had, but I do not believe for a second they are going to release an album with zero promotion. I hope Im wrong though, a surprise wu album like this would be sick!

As a hip hop album, 8 diagrams may not have been the best, but as an ALBUM, something beyond genre, 8 Diagrams is probably the best thing Wu has done since Forever. People not into hip hop were digging 8 Diagrams. It was different than what people wanted, but, I think it stands on it's own, maybe not as a hip hop album, but just as music.

this was unexpected for me i didn't know shit till this thread happen

but im not getting my hopes up until i hear a song or atleast a lil sample from the album

LOL! at the promo on "why to buy this album"
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I see mainly the older ones, like me, dig "8 Diagrams" grow the fuck up, fuckaZ!!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

FIRST OF ALL, the album wasn't finished, the release was rushed, INS's verse on that Stick me for my riches should've been re-done.

But let's go track by track, and if u don't agree with most of this, u can call yourself a fan.

1. Campfire - yes, the beat is dope, Ghost was nice, Method Man and Cappadonna were so sub-average on it, it's kinda sad this was a real Wu album. Plus I think longer verses or more members on it should've gave the first track a special edge, something that every first track on a group Wu album had - setting the tone for the album. This track doesn't do that, it leaves u confused [what, the track is over?]

2. Take it Back - One of those non-RZA tracks, and it's actually a cool track [cool beat for sure], but again nothing mindblowing, every of the rappers on it have one or two quotables, everything else is just flowing on a beat and saying nothing actually new or innovating. One of the better tracks, but still faaaaar from classic.

3. Get Them Out Ya Way Pa ...... should've been better, altho I am one of the WuCorp members that enjoy this groove, it's just the same shit over and over again, but remember Windpipe or As High As Wu-Tang Gets - THOSE TRACKS WERE FULL OF QUOTABLES. This one isn't. That could maybe even make this track a classic easy track.

4. One of the more hyper beats, GZA killed it, Rae and Masta were alright on it, RZA was rapping like a 15 year old. Is GZA really the only one on this track that knows what a metaphor means, and how to do one? Yeah, I'm pointing my finger on the RZA, he used to be my fav. rapper, I guess he ran out of things to say.

5. The Heart Gently Weeps..... this track was so hyped, but I knew something was wrong when only Ghost's verse was hyped, and constant talk about the people involved. In the end it didn't work out, people just don't care anymore, a little advice for RZA [free of charge] - from now on experiment on your album, or at least listen to the rest of the groups members...Ghost's verse is the shit, storytelling is one of the strongest points in the Wu, so it's sad to hear boring verses from both Rae and Meth. They should've connected the story like Yolanda's House, in my opinion. And Rae is falling asleep.

7. Wolves, half of the people on hear like the disco version more....bu otherwise, I think I'm sane enuff to say this track is the closest to a 5/5 rating...maybe even is, but let's not call it a classic, since it has no impact on the hiphop game whatsoever. It just is a dope track. See, this is what we want from the Wu. Tight track.

Actually, I don't need to go on...I think I already proved my point, otherwise RZA's lyrics are only good on Sunlight, where he forgets to flow, Rae said some stupid shit on Weak Spot [from the continents to Croatia [you dumb fat fuck, most of the Croatia is on the continent, this shit bothers me everytime, it's just dumb]]
    bring back begongo!!

_

Quote Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
    this looks like the kind of promo small indie labels put together when they're shopping around for distribution deals. not sure who put this together but it's obvious this isn't coming directly from wu-tang. and since razor sharp records is already wu-tang's indie label, they'd have no need to work with E1 or whoever to put their album out.

so this is bunk.
    Not true; Razor Sharp hasn't been active for a while now. RZA started up Wu Music Group, which has distro through Koch/E1. Now with that said, I'm still skeptical, but I'll wait n see. But if it is indeed real, there oughta be more promo for it.

Banned

I find the irony of ICP's biggest fan calling anybody else a faggot quite humorous.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    damn you guys can't read

THIS ALBUM INCLUDES NEWLY RECORDED VERSES FROM EVERY KEY MEMBER OF THE GROUP PLUS AFFILIATES CAPPADONNA KILLAH PRIEST STREET LIFE AND MORE

you got a release date + a link to pre order it

what more can i say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    read again

CHAMBER MUSIC INCLUDES BRAND NEW FULLY SANCTIONED NEW MATERIAL FROM THE ENTIRE WU TANG CLAN NO OUTTAKES NO BOOTLEGG MATERIALS NO B SIDES NO LEFTOVERS
    Well, which is it? EVERY member or every KEY member?

Like, interpretation of KEY member could be an album with just; GZA, Method Man, Ghostface and Raekwon, instead of ALL of them. Since we're discussing Wu-Tang I really wouldn't put it past them to do that.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Says the ICP fan.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Haha @ having to edit your posts. What happened to "You lost?"

You think ICP are better than Gravediggaz. In your own words; "You lost."

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I would post some Eminem lyrics to shut him up, but I think he wants to be a faggot.
    bring back begongo!!

Wobbling Totem Poles

This better have atleast 7 Ron Brownz heaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.