Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wu-Tang Album - Chamber Music coming 06/30/2009 On KOCH (More Infos inside)

John W. Henry

which songs have leaked? ive heard harbor masters and ill figures.... am i up to date?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I swear THEA just sounds like a FRAIL OLD WOMAN whos struggling with a bad back or something and a zimmoframe. wtf. she sucks.

someone with twitter needs to tweet this dude and tell him to stop putting this bitch on songs.

thea sounds like a gypsy fortune teller with cum in her throat

they should've just waited 2 months and recorded more songs

assholes

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yea it looks pretty short

its wack that all those songs are interludes

but the songs sound dope as fuck man

the beats sounds dope as fuck and everybody sounds like theyre coming thru, ghost, rae, deck, all them
    We do it for the people.

Wu Vatican

damn....the hate is in full effect all of the sudden lol. did ya'll really expect a full album full of quality tracks back to back to back? ..outta nowhere? shiiiiit.....

and yall are trippin

thea sounds dope on that "nyc crack" track
    We do it for the people.

^^^i haven't heard the snippets yet, but thea sounds like shit on 90% of the things i've heard her on

and i think it's rational and justifiable to 'hate' when something is solicited as an album and turns out to be a glorified EP with almost as many interludes as actual songs.

this is going to shit all over dopiums wack ass 11 tracks

except for stomp the roach, train trussle, god is love, and dopium, that shit is garbage.

this is going to be dope
    We do it for the people.

All eight of the "songs" on Chamber Music are bangers. Everyone is quality - even the shit with Thea.

How many rap CDs do you buy that are like 77 minutes long, but don't have more than 3 or 4 joints that you can actually listen to all the way through without hitting the skip button?

I'll take quality over quantity everytime...

^^^ya because it's impossible to make 40-60 minutes of quality music right? 10-15 bangers for your money is asking too much right?

get the fuck out of here, they shouldn't have rushed this; the musical direction was fine, there's more than enough mcs that they could've come up with a proper album

Veteran Member

The songs are indeed sounding nice, slightly richer than the 2 leaked tracks, as I was hoping for.

I kinda assumed that at least some of the RZA tracks would be interludes, but the length is still kinda disappointing.

And NYC Crack is sounding like an early favourite for me - and I don't even mind Thea
    on it, which trust me, is a statement with much gravitas coming from me, the original Thea hater.

^ word up

real heads over here
    We do it for the people.

Its not that its too much to ask. The point I'm just saying I'll take quality songs over quantity of songs any time and 9 out of 10 rap albums don't deliver 8 quality songs, regardless of how much time they take making the album or how much money they spend on production.

But of course it might have been better if there was more songs.

i cant wait to hear the jewelz rza is gonna drop on those interludes