Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New Wu-Tang Album - Chamber Music coming 06/30/2009 On KOCH (More Infos inside)

. has it leaked ? .

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
    ^ where did that come from?

Look at those track lists on the links that were posted. 17 tracks. However the poster or whatever only has 16.

so far the album is fire!!
    this is how wu is supposed to sound
    everyone is on point and the guest apperances are dope!

Ill Figures featuring Raekwon, M.O.P. & Kool G Rap
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuI1Nj58zec

Harbor Masters feat. Ghostface, AZ & Inspectah Deck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3AI92smT0

Kill Too Hard" feat Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Ace.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nxp8Rw_d8

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    Posted By: Kount Fif | Friday, June 19, 2009
    User Rating: 1
    Report Comment
    YOO DECK RECYCLED HIS VERSE!!! I OWN THAT VERSE AND HAVE IT CONTRACTED!!!! I CAN PROVE IT SO FUCK HIM AND HIS LAME ASS WHATT?? FUCKIN RAPPERS CANT COME UP WIT NEW RHYMES ANYMORE FUCKIN LAME ASS FAGGOT!! DECK U WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! NOW U JUS RECYCLE VERSES 100 TIMES AND YOUR WASHED UP!! FUCK WU TANG FAKE GODBODY LYIN MUTHAFUCKAS!!!! YO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY ALBUM "THE SWASHBUCKLER" DROPPIN THIS FALL! ON MAN BITES DOG RECORDS!! TRAFFIC ENT. WITH THE SONG YEAR OF THE HUSTLE FEAT. INSPECTAH DECK WITH HIS RECYCLED VERSE THAT HE USED AGAIN !! HE USED IT ON THIS BS MIXTAPE HE DID THATS ON HIS MYSPACE TOO!!! THE SONG ALSO FEAT ROYCE DA 5'9, NINE, PLANET ASIA AND GILLIE DA KID!!! PEACE OUT U FUCKIN NEW JACK OKIDOKE MUTHAFUKAS AND IF U GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THIS COMMENT COME GET U FAGOOT ASS RAP BITCHES COME TO DC!!! FUCKIN MURDER CAPITAL ON YO BITCH ASSES YEA THATS RIGHT IM LIVID AT THIS SHIT!!!
    yo portis, where did he post that msg? can u PM me w/ the answer? i wont feel like coming back & searching thru here just to see if u answered me or even saw my msg. thanks.

he "owns" the verse?????? so i guess that means that u wrote that verse for INS, kount fif??? fuck outta here. i dont give a fuck if it is on ur album. the writer owns it. pay your dues B4 u bitch!!!!

and ur braggin about DC being the murder capital???? what, you're proud of that?? LOLOL.... fuckin loser. and you're in here thyreatining murder???? on the internet??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
    sure, i'll buy ur album. give me 2.

they shoulda never let koch advertise this as a "new WU album". that just set up us fans to get let down; thinking we were getting the redemption of 8D.
    if i was one of the 9 generals i'd be pissed. RZA shoulda made them promote it like "the swarm" or "the sting".

aside from that, they're failing hard here. this shoulda been a major major release. all these MC's on a new innovation in hiphop (live band) sorta like on the roots tip. this shoulda been advertised all over the place for months.... and advertised as an east coast all-star landmark, instead of as a WU album. who the fuck was the A&R? does koch / E1 have anyone in the company that knows hiphop?????? jesus christ!!!

and why didnt they use stone mecca?????? seems odd.

one great thing though - its great to see GFK working w/ rza on NEW stuff. (god, please dont let this be old stuff).

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

this album is not as ill as you guys think
    bring back begongo!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Be careful, he be sounding quite mad me hearties!

lmao!!!!

mafucca called his album the Swashbuckler, wow...
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

lynskey

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    this album is not as ill as you guys think
    I agree.
    All 3 leaked tracks so far haven't done anything for me, just average tracks.

Wu Vatican

I burnt those 3 tracks to a CD to bump over the weekend... The tracks are nice but I'm already feeling like this album might have very low replay value. The songs just sound too similar and nothing really stands out besides AZ's verse.

85 %ER

listen to the album on rzas page on myspace its good but nothin real crazy, the beat for nyc crack and sound the horns are pretty dope

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

yeah, the beats aren't bad, but it's just so....Ionno

remember when INS said 'put mics in bodybags', we need those ill metaphors.....that's why some veterans like Chino XL are still dope to listen, I don't want them to be ordinary [they aren't wack, so ordinary is the best way to describe this]

I'll probably listen to this like a month and love it first, but then it's going to become just one repetitive album with few nice lines, few nice flows and that's that. I agree that the album shouldn't be released this fast, it wasn't even a month back when it was 20% finished. This isn't an album, it's just a compilation of tracks =/
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    yeah, the beats aren't bad, but it's just so....Ionno

remember when INS said 'put mics in bodybags', we need those ill metaphors.....that's why some veterans like Chino XL are still dope to listen, I don't want them to be ordinary [they aren't wack, so ordinary is the best way to describe this]

I'll probably listen to this like a month and love it first, but then it's going to become just one repetitive album with few nice lines, few nice flows and that's that. I agree that the album shouldn't be released this fast, it wasn't even a month back when it was 20% finished. This isn't an album, it's just a compilation of tracks =/
    the album was much further along than 20% a month ago. quit with the lies.

this shit is amazing

Shaolin Master

how come his myspace page's ad says killah priest is on it?