Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wu-Tang Album - Chamber Music coming 06/30/2009 On KOCH (More Infos inside)

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    Seriously, what album came out last year that was better than 8 Diagrams??? That shit is fucking epic!!!
    Young Jeezy - The Recession

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

i asked M80 about this via PM and he said he hasnt heard anything about this.

Wu Vatican

If that tracklist is accurate (who knows?) then this is hardly hot mixtape material, much less a new Wu album.

i'm clueless, and i'm not expecting anything
    A razor-blade instead of a tongue, My game’s sharp. - Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by djthieves View Post
    From the link of CD universe site that was posted by Jammin, I clicked on the track listing tab and here's what followed:

1.Wu-Tang Clan-9mm2.Return Of Ironman3.The Champ4.Crunchtime5.The Roosevult's6.Untiangles Featuring Mf Doom7.Charlie Brown8.Heavyweight9.State Of Grace10.Kids Thats Rich11.The Pjs12.1000 2 Millions13.Who Would Have Thought14.C R E E P S15.What They Want16.Sounds Of The Slums17.Lil Story18.Iron God Chamber19.Unstreet Corner20.What Is It21.Pres Mcs22.Is It Me Featuring O D B23.Wfeares Your Money24.Dirty And Grimey Featuring Norega25.Don't Hurt Me26.Destuction Of A Guard27.Adnanced Pawns Featuring Rza Raekwon28.Out Lines Fent Rza

Looks like a lot of stuff we've heard already to me...
    Nah... I doubt that's the correct tracklisting. It's the tracklist of the J-love mixtape "return of the swarm 4".

http://www.j-loveonline.com/swarm4tracks.html

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
    Young Jeezy - The Recession
    great album but nothing mindblowing. 8 Diagrams is some other type shit though. Cats just mad that it don't sound like 36 Chambers. It's like dissing Picasso because the nose is in the wrong spot on the face he painted!!!
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

Definitely have to see it to believe it.

For one, I never believe promotion posters at face value

"No b sides, no etc"

What's stopping them from just lying or twisting the facts?

How would we know the difference?

Has anyone heard some of the joints they've mentioned in the past like "ropes and knives?"

What's stopping them from renaming it to something completely different.

So again, have to here it from one of the members mouths before I believe this.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    great album but nothing mindblowing. 8 Diagrams is some other type shit though. Cats just mad that it don't sound like 36 Chambers. It's like dissing Picasso because the nose is in the wrong spot on the face he painted!!!
    dude, 8D really isn't all that. I recommend checking for OneBeLo and K-Rino for lyrics, and every Wu related album til 2000. Compare and you'll see how 8D falls short. Also the lack of energy in certain deliveries is just worrying. They used to be....u know, hardcore rappers.
    bring back begongo!!

Well with shit like Campfire, Take It Back, Rushing Elephants, being instant classics right off the bat I have a hard time saying this is not a dope album. It's not my favorite Wu joint but I was hardly disappointed by it. The beats are ferocious as fuck, way more hardcore than a lot of this candy bullshit cats be spittin over nowadays. Again, not the best album of all time but I would say it was top 5 of '08 for sure, that is just my opinion though.
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

Veteran Member

it should have been called elephant shit.

the only tracks on 8 diagrams i liked were:

weak spot
    sunlight
    get them out the way pa

the rest were meh. campfire was too slow and the singing was silly plus meth rapped about some stupid shit. starter must be the dumbest shit ever on a wu album. and i can go on. the album should have been much much darker.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

8 diagrams is seriously fuckin SICK as hell!!! fuck bein hardcore rappers anymore--they grown men and so am i---i grew up gettin in mad trouble doin stupid shit when 36 dropped and now im own my grown man shit--just like rza production on the 8---personal classic for me--feels like i enter a spaceship when i put that on--sounds like nothin else
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

this guy said youg jeezy---hahaha-- wu is for grown folk--jeezy is a joke of a human bein and rapper--clown ass jeezy amongst all the other rappers with no substance to teach the seeds--damn im gettin old hahahah

yo gfx i dont mean no disrespect to u son--im just statin my opinion as u just did
    Last edited by GodFather; 05-13-2009 at 10:44 PM.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=410&dateline=12174845  45

i better not get my heart broken over this hype im feelin---im just like a kid the night before christmas

Wu Vatican

^yo son let me let you in on something. there is no santa clause.

sorry for ruining christmas, but the sooner you found out the truth the better.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.