Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon New Mixtape BY CLiFfBangA and PR TERRORIST

Default Coming Soon New Mixtape BY CLiFfBangA and PR TERRORIST

It's on and Poppin , It's OFFICIAL! I went to Ny to Pick up PR Terrorist , went to NYC to SeaPort to Drink Mojitos at the Cabana , eat shrimp ,steak, and chicken Caesar Salad. Any way me and PR Terrorist builded like crazy, and we agreed on a 10 to 12 song MixTape all my beats and PR terrorist will be on every song and he told me he'll have feature's like Islord, Shyheim, and maybe one other fam head on it also, MY feature on the Mixtape will be all my beats and I"M going to let MY HOMIE GRAVEYARDSHIFTER get on four of those tracks, so this mix Tape will be OFFICIAL and I willl post the mixtape up on here . I also might have a battle contest in here to possibly have the have the hardest working Corp emcee on a track also, I 'm thinking about that hard. Let me know what yall think I appreciate it, I want this to be as classic as possible This is 4real NO BULLSHIT So when It comes out I definitely appreciate when and who supports the Movement no doubt!
    here's a pic on my signature from me and PR's night out vvvvvvvvv
    p.e.a.c.e
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 05-16-2009 at 01:36 AM.
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

Sounds ill fam

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    Sounds ill fam
    True this is gonna be Fire!!!!! I might have a beat battle also beside the vocal one if I decide to let an eMCee and a producer get on it, I'm thinking about letting Lord Beatjitzu get something on this also! then after this mixtape there will be many more also this will just be vol #1 , As soon as we map out the mixtape , i'll be back to let yall know what it's called and some details. Pass the word! appreciated!

P.e.a.c.e
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

I also may let the illest graphics artist in here get some artwork on the mixtape also , but I think PRT wants to handle that but I'll get back about that also, and I will also post snippets of the beats we'll be working with just some of them though , so I can spread out a crave for the project!
    P.e.a.c.e

The Angel of MUSIC OddioPellMell's Avatar

pr terrorist the mixtape king
    www.myspace.com/oddiopm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    Dope Good To See Yall Expandin ....Peace Cliffy
    no doubt famo , I'll be looking out for ya in the near future , cause your one of my peeps, I don't leave none of mine behind!
    p.e.a.c.e

werd

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    yo if u need a feature, im down
    no doubt, I'm thinking hard, one thing I will say is that this isn't the only project we'll be working, me and PRT established a solid foundation! after I'm finished this mix I'll continue to work on other Darts with him as well! If I have a feature or a battle for a feature I'll def let you know!
    P.e.a.c.e

yup yall heard it..im gonna be on there

i also got a project too coming up wit tripple seis from terror squad..stay tuned yall

Veteran Member

niceone fam

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    yup yall heard it..im gonna be on there

i also got a project too coming up wit tripple seis from terror squad..stay tuned yall
    Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    It's on and Poppin , It's OFFICIAL! I went to Ny to Pick up PR Terrorist , went to NYC to SeaPort to Drink Mojitos at the Cabana , eat shrimp ,steak, and chicken Caesar Salad. Any way me and PR Terrorist builded like crazy, and we agreed on a 10 to 12 song MixTape all my beats and PR terrorist will be on every song and he told me he'll have feature's like Islord, Shyheim, and maybe one other fam head on it also, MY feature on the Mixtape will be all my beats and I"M going to let MY HOMIE GRAVEYARDSHIFTER get on four of those tracks, so this mix Tape will be OFFICIAL and I willl post the mixtape up on here . I also might have a battle contest in here to possibly have the have the hardest working Corp emcee on a track also, I 'm thinking about that hard. Let me know what yall think I appreciate it, I want this to be as classic as possible This is 4real NO BULLSHIT So when It comes out I definitely appreciate when and who supports the Movement no doubt!
    here's a pic on my signature from me and PR's night out vvvvvvvvv
    p.e.a.c.e
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

cliffbanga's beats is fire so this will def be a hot release looking forward to it fam...graveys on there? holyshit

Dom P allready recorded a couple tracks over my beats and Islord is on one of them he said. I'm going up to staten island tomorrow to build more on this tomorrow, and true grave will definitely be on this!!!! and I'm going to let bruce li get production on the mix, and I might even go as far as hittin 4th disciple up for a beat to add to the arsonal , this project is definitely currently in the works , I'll have majority of the beats though , Look out for this to drop in the late summer sometime, or i might even drop it on my b-day in september! in a couple weeks i'll hook a snippet up of what this is hittin for and do believe this will be FIRE! Thanks to all who support this also thats big-time to me!