Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming Soon New Mixtape BY CLiFfBangA and PR TERRORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    cliffbanga's beats is fire so this will def be a hot release looking forward to it fam...graveys on there? holyshit
    thanks!
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

Thx ERN!

I have an update , when I was up in Staten Island this past Tuesday building with Dom P, we came up with the name of the project , and he also let me hear the tracks he finished over my beats, I told him not to give me the tracks until we're finished though! I'll let yall know what the project is called, right before the release! I'll keep yall posted! until then RoCK That NaPaLM Fire! p.e.a.c.e
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 06-20-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! so far we have 5 tracks done-finished! For SpeciaL Ops I'm planning to have this done by November! at the same time PR is working on this with me , he is also working on his new solo joint that drops on 9/11 ,I will have a production on his new solo joint as well! and at the same time he is also working an album with 9th Prince! PR has a lot going on right now , thats why it's taking a little longer then usual to finish this, also Lord Beat Jitzu will have 2 productions on this, they are finished, and graveyardshifter has one production, and that is finished! In near future I will also get GRAVE to feature on a track with PR. Allight I'm going back to the artchitecture and come up with the illest Ideas, I'll come back and kep folks posted ! P.e.a.c.e 000
    Last edited by CLiffBangA; 08-14-2009 at 11:33 AM.

sounds good keep us posted with the info id like to get on this

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

ill fam good luck on the tape
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    sounds good keep us posted with the info id like to get on this
    let me know where I can hear some of ya ART ! I'll check it out !

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    ill fam good luck on the tape
    Thx WM , I'm also going to get Like 50 copies signed , and i'll sign them also ! I have selected you as one of the heads to get one of those copies , if you want to get the cd! P.e.a.c.e Famo

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cliffbanga View Post
    thx wm , i'm also going to get like 50 copies signed , and i'll sign them also ! I have selected you as one of the heads to get one of those copies , if you want to get the cd! P.e.a.c.e famo

ill!
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    let me know where I can hear some of ya ART ! I'll check it out !
    sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    Yo Know You Got My Support Cliffy
    ....Bang Out
    Thx MaX!! your getting one of the first copies too! and also I am Starting a Project called AutoBoTS , a mixTape , My Crippled friend on a wheel chair named HoT WheeLz will be mainly on it , and if you want to get on it MaX i'll secure it for ya! This mixtape with PR Terrorist will be done in the late fall , early winter ! P.e.a.c.e Fam!

Veteran Member

will be pure fire cliff

ameen bro

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    will be pure fire cliff

ameen bro
    thx, P.e.a.c.e Fam!