Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yo any moderator

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris View Post

the fact is - you use someone verse over your petty beats cuz theres no one who want to fuck with your beats officiall. he cant sue you he cant kill you but you look like a total ass in this situation.

Actually you and Sleep (appropriate name BTW) are making Mod look foolish by defending him with your retarded logic. I personally don't like Drunken Monks beats at all either but thems the brakes aren't they. You may now commence with all that dick sucking you keep interupting to post on this board. Also, get some hooked on phonics f-f-f-faggot ass!!!
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

And yo, for the record here. I started out in this thread asking a serious fucking question but you little whiny bitches had to get your panties all in a bunch. Next time you should read a fucking post before getting all defensive and looking stupid. And don't worrry Vahagina, the "rappers" will come to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    lol cmon bruh seriously? when has spelling ever been used here proper? man yall dudes are a trip

ban me? for what? not lettin this cat steal my dudes verse? even if it was just some random shit he dropped, were not just some audio booth cats that only post our music here, so we gotta have a digital copyright for our shit, exactly for situations like this

so ok he just put a verse on a wack ass beat, big deal right?

now what if this dude released that? with my niggas name on it? naw fuck that...

ban me if yall want but this other cat is the one sharkin peoples music
    co sign

fuck these doods yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    The level of intelligence of the posters on this forum is incredibly low. But its fun to laugh at.

None of you understand the process of getting something copy written. You can't just say it is out of thin air or photoshop the symbol onto it.

Jesus christ. I'll let you all continue your make believe copyright war.
    it aint even about the copy right, its just common principle fuckin respect amongst ur peers type shit ya dont know nuffin bout dat so whutever...

i've learned a long time ago that its werthles tryna reason with these herbs

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Banned

Did you ask Mike Tyson if it was okay to sample him, faggot?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    Did you ask Mike Tyson if it was okay to sample him, faggot?
    Exactly!!!

I don't get all this whining bitching suggesting that what Drunken Monk did was like morally wrong or some bullshit. Like I said before, whoever made that weak ass verse should be more than flattered anyone ever even listened to it. They most definitely should be grateful that Drunken Monk has bad enough taste in music to actually want to do something with that garbage (no disrespect D. Monk). I just can't believe anyone could think that D.Monks instro could tarnish that whack bullshit!!! The image of some drunk chick puking on dog shit comes to mind here!!!

The ABBOTT

can i get back in the axis ?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    Exactly!!!

I don't get all this whining bitching suggesting that what Drunken Monk did was like morally wrong or some bullshit. Like I said before, whoever made that weak ass verse should be more than flattered anyone ever even listened to it. They most definitely should be grateful that Drunken Monk has bad enough taste in music to actually want to do something with that garbage (no disrespect D. Monk). I just can't believe anyone could think that D.Monks instro could tarnish that whack bullshit!!! The image of some drunk chick puking on dog shit comes to mind here!!!
    hahaha

i lol'd
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
    can i get back in the axis ?
    it ain't there to get back into homie, though I'd surely vouch for a spot in the vatican for you

Support the Real. Click HERE

there is absolutely no logic in your post kiddie.....

you said that the verse is weak as shit.....

you said that the mcis are fighting for your beats.....

and still, you use some weak ass verse on your beats even if there are so many rappers fighting for it.......

leave the crackpipe kid and return to real world where you are weak ass beatmakers, stealin' weak ass verse online to make weak ass songs.... pathetic kid.

btw bonner from farm cant you see a difference beetwen sampling and blending? smh...

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

there is absolutely no logic in your post kiddie.....

you said that the verse is weak as shit.....

you said that the mcis are fighting for your beats.....

and still, you use some weak ass verse on your beats even if there are so many rappers fighting for it.......

leave the crackpipe kid and return to real world where you are weak ass beatmakers, stealin' weak ass verse online to make weak ass songs.... pathetic kid.

btw bonner from farm cant you see a difference beetwen sampling and blending? smh...
    Wow, you just proved how retarded you are. I am not Drunken Monk, like I said, try reading before you post. I also never said emcee's are fighting for my beats, just that I'm not shopping around looking for weak ass fools like the kids you roll with. Soooo, in conclusion... maybe you need to put the pipe down, go through this thread and start making sense ya dense zombie!!!

Banned

You know, whoever made the beat for SKAMPOE didn't actually outright sample the audio of the Tyson speech, they actually purely jacked it from a youtube video with music in the background. Did they ask for permission? You know, respect for peers and shit.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i mean peers as the doods we built with... tyson? fuck a tyson...

i mean these doods said peace to the dood and acknowledge his fuckin existence when they aint have to, and turn around and bite the hand type shit...fuck that! but u and most here, thats the type of shit ya was bred to be...

FOLLOW!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    co sign

fuck these doods yo.

it aint even about the copy right, its just common principle fuckin respect amongst ur peers type shit ya dont know nuffin bout dat so whutever...

i've learned a long time ago that its werthles tryna reason with these herbs

you dumbass he brought up the concept of copy write. What you audio booth fags need is a "Creative common cock in the mouth" license.

my point was n still is. the fact was foul shit..

FOLLOW!!

Banned

You jacked a sample which included music by another person. Did you ask if it was okay to use it?

Look at the wack, 1993 wanna be Wu Tang song in your fucking sig complete with movie samples. Did you guys respect what the director, actors, producers and writers did and ask for permission?

Don't talk about respecting other people's place and what they have done when you jack other people's shit freely.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.