Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "ghostlaced is mostly intrigued by the dumb"

this thread was not designed to call out Ghostlaced and publicly humiliate him, i dont give a shit whether or not you were amused by my point, I just wanted to comment on the issue but the thread was LOCKED for some reason.

why lock threads? especially when they arent out of line in anyway? i just dont get the point of controlling shit like that

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    No, gawd, the dumbest posts on the internet were by those people, including yourself, who took Ghostlaced's post seriously.

You just exposed yourself in a way that even George Michael would find embarrassing.

Gawd.
    ^^

but his post was serious. he wasn't playing around, he really was really intrigued by the misuse of the dumb being intrigued by the drum line.

peace, gawd [/profzooruka

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

jersay ironman,

i am totally touched, totally touched, that you are so intrigued by the powerful thump of another blowkbusta GHOSTLACED bonanza™ thread. We and my writers would like to take the chance to tell fans we appreciate your continued support and value each and everyone one of you. (look out for the new shit coming this week 29-05-09!]

You and your cronies are the new target market of GHOSTLACED blockbustas™.

I totally agree, dude. Why lock a nigga thread? We were buildin and shit on dumb niggas intrigued by the drum.

Who loc'd the thread anyway?

I think the direction you are now taking this thread is wise one. It was all about the "thread being locked", not "about GHOSTLACED" or "his thread"

I totally agree bro.

To the mods, -

cant you see what happens when you close a GHOSTLACED™ thread? dont you see the patterns?

Theres a fucking public outcry, everytime.

Outcry.

You stop the people posting their views in anymore GHOSTLACED blockbustas™ your gonna havea fucking revolt on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    jersay ironman,

i am totally touched, totally touched, that you are so intrigued by the powerful thump of another blowkbusta GHOSTLACED bonanza™ thread. We and my writers would like to take the chance to tell fans we appreciate your continued support and value each and everyone one of you. (look out for the new shit coming this week 29-05-09!]

You and your cronies are the new target market of GHOSTLACED blockbustas™.

I totally agree, dude. Why lock a nigga thread? We were buildin and shit on dumb niggas intrigued by the drum.

Who loc'd the thread anyway?

I think the direction you are now taking this thread is wise one. It was all about the "thread being locked", not "about GHOSTLACED" or "his thread"

I totally agree bro.

To the mods, -

cant you see what happens when you close a GHOSTLACED™ thread? dont you see the patterns?

Theres a fucking public outcry, everytime.

Outcry.

You stop the people posting their views in anymore GHOSTLACED blockbustas™ your gonna havea fucking revolt on your hands.

lol

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

oh shit!! is that your SIG??? daaayyuuuuummm nigga!!!!! You didnt have to take it there my nig.

Thats a shame about that last post bro, i gave you alot of chance to come back hard no homo, you decided to post your sig and shit instead, but its all good.

Maybe next time? I was waiting for this bomb reply, took you half an hour and all you can think of is copying and pasting your OWN sig?? da fu?

Creative shit my nigga, i might incorporate such intelligent use of resources in my next piece.

Look out for my new shit anyway. In talks right now about airing a pre-release show live event type shit but keep in on tha low tho. BIG.

oh shit!! is that your SIG??? daaayyuuuuummm nigga!!!!! You didnt have to take it there my nig.

Thats a shame about that last post bro, i gave you alot of chance to come back hard no homo, you decided to post your sig and shit instead, but its all good.

Maybe next time? I was waiting for this bomb reply, took you half an hour and all you can think of is copying and pasting your OWN sig?? da fu?

Creative shit my nigga, i might incorporate such intelligent use of resources in my next piece.

Look out for my new shit anyway. In talks right now about airing a pre-release show live event type shit but keep in on tha low tho. BIG.
    it wasnt my sig, my sig is a gif. those were seperate images broken up with different facial expressions corresponding to certain sections of your ramblings.

you must be mad zooted right now right?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

aahahhhaha

John W. Henry

who the fuck is that dude?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    and then some guy got his wu manual out form under his bed pillow

Hahahaha.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    who the fuck is that dude?
    who is that dude? you mean you havent seen the Alabama Leprachaun video??

prepared to be amazed:

and then theres the REMIX:

{>____<}

^^Ignorant shit.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty