Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Delonte West is underrated.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
    cool story bro

my guess is your like 16. then at least you have an excuse.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    when do most kids form their favorite teams? about 10ish?

shaq was drafted by the magic in 92. i was 8. they became my favorite team. they still are my favorite team, even through the worst team in basketball years.

how many kids out there do you think are chicago bulls fans that grew up during the 90s across the united states?
    oh ok...so your a bandwagon fan. I keeps it real holmes. Thru thick and thin.

But I guess if you live in the boonies of Upstate NY, you have an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
    even if they do knock your king out of the playoffs, the Lakers will drop a deuce on Howard's, Turkoglu's, Lewis's, Alston's, and all those other fairy's faces
    unlikely cause the Magic swept the Lakers in the regular season. Magic match up well against the leagues 2 best teams.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    oh ok...so your a bandwagon fan. I keeps it real holmes. Thru thick and thin.

But I guess if you live in the boonies of Upstate NY, you have an excuse.

hah yea bandwagon fan. how many banners do the magic have? lot of band wagoning going on there.

im also a dolphins fan, from upstate ny (boonies? funny though 585 aint the boonies homie). must be more bandwagoning.

you keep it real through the thick and thin? i think its more like just keeping it real through the thin. lord knows that shit city of cleveland has never won anything close to your life time. and prob never will when bron leaves for the knickerbockers.

that way he can hang with jeter, a-rod and the rest of the yankees that he bandwagons on so hard.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

ur such a cornball when u get mad

Wu Vatican

ur such a cornball when u get mad

ur just a cornball in general.

fake e-death.

Banned

your literally pissed off because of something I typed.

You act this way alot, especially in KTL.

Than you jump on the insult bandwagon...i guess your just a bandwagon type of guy.

Is Delonte albino?

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He does kinda look like one doesn't he? LOL. What's that on the right side of his mouth? LOL.

Banned

He's a redbone u dumb muh fukkaz

Veteran Member

why is it that everywhere nicky goes conflict ensues?
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Banned

because I speak the truth and the truth hurts. Most of those that post here are highly sensitive and have trouble letting it go.

see Senator Palantine, Food For Thought, etc.

Wu Vatican

your literally pissed off because of something I typed.

You act this way alot, especially in KTL.

Than you jump on the insult bandwagon...i guess your just a bandwagon type of guy.

that was you. getting pissed the cavs were loosing....lost.

only time ive ever seriously got pissed on this site was when art was (well always) being an uber fag. it wasnt really what he was saying, i could care less about his opinion, it was just the fact he was going out of his way to be such a faggot. like wasting time in his real life, to try and affect someone on line, just wreaks of being a loser. but thats in the past and i could really care less.

my responses to you were just explaining you didnt know what you were talking about.

and delonte west has herpes on the lip.

Banned

u come across very childish and immature in your posts while trying to mask it with low grade insecurity issues for constantly having to explain yourself on numerous occasions when nobody asked.

But, as I've said before, good luck to the people of Orlando....they suffered the loss of Shaq and are attempting redemption. We'll seee if it happens.

I thought cold sores usually don't last very long?