Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i am backing up the jews not because of their religious beliefs, but because of the way they are treated for their ethnicity. the same way i would back a black person if somebody would fuck with them because of their race. does that make me a hypocrite because i am white and would stand up for a black person?

i don't want to start a religous arguement, but i believe all relgions are equally stupid. i think christians, jews, muslims, buddhists, 5%ers, scientologists are all equally stupid for being brainwashed into believing in a man made idea. however, i don't think those people should be treated unfairly for their beliefs. just like i don't think you should neg rep me for being an athiest, tauro. those are my beliefs. deal with it.

also, people don't hate jews because of their religious beliefs. they hate jews because of the stereotypes that go along with being jewish. just as the violence in northern ireland between protestants and catholics have nothing to do with each other's religious beliefs. it's a cultural issue.

p.s. my apologies graveyard shifter. i misinterperated your post and took it out of context.
settle the fuck down, doogie.