Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Yo Ringz, REM & BigShawn are now part of CLUB NOUVEAU

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    all u guys dissing remedy, iam sure when there will be this rza presents killa beez vol 2 yall will buy the album and will be on his nuts
    They released part two long time ago, it was called the sting, maybe you ment part three, also both remedy and cilva are not that good of rappers in my ears, cilva is trying to much and sound forced, remedy is a confused jew the only way he got a deal is that he's father was a lawyer for someone in the clan before.

Listen to never again, he raps like he lived during that area, please most people saw shindlers list and theese things is still happening for other people in the world. Look at sri lanka and look at palestine.

And it was bad that the holocaust existed but really is'nt it time to move on and stop using it for a defence everytime you do some shit to other people. like bombing innocent palistines and then act like you are a small girl that broke a nail or something.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by BigShawnEnt View Post
    Yall can hate on me all you want, I dont give a fuck. Yeah, you bastards have tried your hardest to "own" us. But fact of the matter is, 90% of yall ride Ringz dick hard. Yall worship dude like hes a prophet. Plus, he owns the site. So naturally yall gonna hate on dudes like me, Eighty, & Rem cause we jewish. No matter how you slice it, you dudes are anti-semetic...

There are reasons why G bounced out, why the OFFICIAL homepage for WTC is no longer wutang-corp, why ringz wasnt on 8D...dude is the red headed step child of Wu and its affiliates.

Like I said, hate all you want, but yall eyes will be opened.
    Seriously get over it, me like alot of other people is not aginst jews at all, they are nice people most of them, for me i am just tired of the things that i just quoted, "You hate us cause we are jews". No for me it is not like that, i am just tired of hearing some of you jews still cry about what happend more then 50 years ago, get over it. You have you land now. If you just was not so paranoid maybe things in the world would be better.

Look at south africa for example who has been colonized for the longest time in africa, they forgave their oppressors and move on with their life. We ( Yes i am from south africa) just want to live and work and have the same rights as everyone else. The leaders of israel is expanding so much leaving the other people with a very small area to live in and is also looking of taking land from syria and lebanon. If you do not belive me ask someone from those areas.

I can not hate or disslike anyone for where he is from and the color of he's skin, i can dislike someone for he's actions only, i wish both cilva and remedy good luck but i personaly do not listen to either of them since it is not my kind of music to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    They released part two long time ago, it was called the sting, maybe you ment part three, also both remedy and cilva are not that good of rappers in my ears, cilva is trying to much and sound forced, remedy is a confused jew the only way he got a deal is that he's father was a lawyer for someone in the clan before.

Listen to never again, he raps like he lived during that area, please most people saw shindlers list and theese things is still happening for other people in the world. Look at sri lanka and look at palestine.

And it was bad that the holocaust existed but really is'nt it time to move on and stop using it for a defence everytime you do some shit to other people. like bombing innocent palistines and then act like you are a small girl that broke a nail or something.

nah im talkin about the swarm vol 2

Eastern village

Ahh ok, my bad....

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Seriously get over it, me like alot of other people is not aginst jews at all, they are nice people most of them, for me i am just tired of the things that i just quoted, "You hate us cause we are jews". No for me it is not like that, i am just tired of hearing some of you jews still cry about what happend more then 50 years ago, get over it. You have you land now. If you just was not so paranoid maybe things in the world would be better.

Look at south africa for example who has been colonized for the longest time in africa, they forgave their oppressors and move on with their life. We ( Yes i am from south africa) just want to live and work and have the same rights as everyone else. The leaders of israel is expanding so much leaving the other people with a very small area to live in and is also looking of taking land from syria and lebanon. If you do not belive me ask someone from those areas.

I can not hate or disslike anyone for where he is from and the color of he's skin, i can dislike someone for he's actions only, i wish both cilva and remedy good luck but i personaly do not listen to either of them since it is not my kind of music to listen to.
    not taking sides but i have to agree with ths alot..im soo tired of all this "because we were jew we deserve special treatment" shit,yall not the only ones that went thru some shit..but alot of yall seem to try and use it to undercut folks all the time..not a fan of that..

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    not taking sides but i have to agree with ths alot..im soo tired of all this "because we were jew we deserve special treatment" shit,yall not the only ones that went thru some shit..but alot of yall seem to try and use it to undercut folks all the time..not a fan of that..
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    WHy do people use the term "zionist" when they just mean "jew" ?

If you hate Jews, just say it.

A "Zionist" is basically anybody who acknowledges that Israel has a right to exist.

Saying "zionist" instead of "jew" is pussy, and it doesn't make you look less bigoted.

If you're a bigot, that's cool, just do you. Don't hide behind semantics and fear.

you shouldnt assum what other people think

a zionist (sionist) is.. some1 who agree's with/wants to achieve. the goals of zionism, which is a philosphy/political/social view on on how things should be. and most of their teachings come from the Talmud...

but a sionist.. is.. to do with sun worshiping.....

to those who say dissing jews is anti semetic..

you have to be semetic IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

does anyone know, how that happens? and why so called modern day jews are not semitic?

or do you just jump on the media band wagons and shout names, that you have no idea what they mean?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    not taking sides but i have to agree with ths alot..im soo tired of all this "because we were jew we deserve special treatment" shit,yall not the only ones that went thru some shit.

yeah i know gravey. my people went through a lot of shit too. look how we are perceived on pizza boxes, menus and restaurant windows.

after all these years, we still can't shake this image. it will take generations before my people recover.

I am just laughin my ass off bout Ringz gettin B-slapped by Deck.

Ringz got stories for days about his many "experiences" for wu.

Yet no mention of this.

Why is ringz reading this thread but not responding?????

Makes you wonder?

Banned

he did respond, but not to the fact that deck knocked him out.

where was it art?

Banned

page 7

ah.... i SEE TYPICAL Vetran Internet nerd response.

Just deny everything.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

This is the last time I seen Deck.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I'm expecting someone on the board to copy the pic, photoshop some bruises and run with it. hehe