Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo Ringz, REM & BigShawn are now part of CLUB NOUVEAU

i can see it being true.

rza said some of the generals had problems with cilva being a killa bee, and deck wasnt on cilva's album.

i guess if we do see that deck video, we'll know for sure.

lmfao Deck won, Ringz lost

Banned

Sliveringz is pointing to where Deck hit him.

I remember around 2 years ago Cilva said something about talking regularly with the generals except INS. Right after he said that speculation started here and Ringz quickly backed it up saying there are no problems.

G The Promoter left posting here immediately when he began some kind of work with Deck for "political reasons".

Who knows. On a side note, I don't care one way or another. Deck needs to release a video (about this I assume) when he probably did this 3 or more years ago?

Runnin' Wit The Beez BigShawnEnt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    HAHA god damn this thread is bringing everyone out the wood work.
    its about time. all these ringz people are RETARDED! Its good to see that there are heads who REALLY know whats going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    I remember around 2 years ago Cilva said something about talking regularly with the generals except INS.
    i remember that too, but i didnt want to bring it up because i wasnt sure if it actually did happen or not.

Cold Bottles of Becks Tonystarks420's Avatar

lmao i hope this shit is true

deck is my nigga. that a boy deck. i would do the same if i was in his position

What does Deck..erm..decking Cilva many years ago got to do with anything? Why is this even relevant now?

Do you think this little bit of gossip does anything to help Remedy's reputation? much less the wu as a whole?. If anything this shit just makes me lose respect for them.

All of you guys are like nearly 40 years of age and you are up in the studio gossiping about old shit like a bunch of girls when you should be focusing on making dope music.

One thing I will say about Cilvaringz, at least they guy was able to pull off a dope album which is more than can be said about Remedy. The irony also was that on Code Red, Remedys best joint was the collabo with Cilvaringz.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

s.a.m. the 5th disciple WuZapatista's Avatar

ayo tauro, you think that remedy give a fuck about reputation. dude has left his mark in hip hop regardless if many think so or not.

" All of you guys are like nearly 40 years of age and you are up in the studio gossiping about old shit like a bunch of girls when you should be focusing on making dope music. "

is that fact ? you dont know how this came about while they were in the studio. cmon dude shut up bout whut you dont know. if you got opinions , cool post them. but if you dont really know what was said mejor callate la boca. and what is dope to you may not be dope to others.

again opinions are like assholes , everyone got one.

" we got the Remedy for your ills " chant the muthafuckin anthem!

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    What does Deck..erm..decking Cilva many years ago got to do with anything? Why is this even relevant now?

Do you think this little bit of gossip does anything to help Remedy's reputation? much less the wu as a whole?. If anything this shit just makes me lose respect for them.

All of you guys are like nearly 40 years of age and you are up in the studio gossiping about old shit like a bunch of girls when you should be focusing on making dope music.

One thing I will say about Cilvaringz, at least they guy was able to pull off a dope album which is more than can be said about Remedy. The irony also was that on Code Red, Remedys best joint was the collabo with Cilvaringz.
    pay attention...this thread is not about Remedy...

Rock 'em Sock 'em robots?

can someone please explain why deck decked (no pun intended) cilva.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by WuZapatista View Post
    ayo tauro, you think that remedy give a fuck about reputation. dude has left his mark in hip hop regardless if many think so or not.

is that fact ? you dont know how this came about while they were in the studio. cmon dude shut up bout whut you dont know.
    I don't give a shit how that bullshit came about, I wasn't the one that brought it up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShawnEnt View Post
    pay attention...this thread is not about Remedy...
    Oh thats right, this thread's about you acting like a bitch...please carry on.

Nah seriously, I got no beef with neither you, Remedy or that whole movement, I just think if you really got an issue with Cilva you should be a man and act accordingly. Don't come at him on some underhanded shit, thats just foul.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I don't give a shit how that bullshit came about, I wasn't the one that brought it up in the first place.

Oh thats right, this thread's about you acting like a bitch...please carry on.

Nah seriously, I got no beef with neither you, Remedy or that whole movement, I just think if you really got an issue with Cilva you should be a man and act accordingly. Don't come at him on some underhanded shit, thats just foul.
    Oh excuse me, because I forgot Cilvaringz is a man of honor. ALL THE DRAMA BETWEEN REM & CILVA WOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE, HAD CILVA NOT OPENED HIS MOUTH...ASK RZA SON, CILVA BEGGED TO GET ON THAT TRACK WITH REM-D! BEGGED! ASK ABOUT IT!

Cilva NEEDED generals on his record. He MAYBE would have sold 5 if it was a solo records like both of Rem-D's....

Remedys shit was a solo effort with a few spots from BIG CAPPA, RZA, S Childs, and Lounge
    Last edited by BigShawnEnt; 05-19-2009 at 11:04 PM.

big shawn why did deck punch out cilva what was the reason ????