Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes but only on the internet

11 57.89%
  • no (only on the internet)

14 73.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Ok For White People To Say "Nigger" Yet? (2009 Edition)

Default Is It Ok For White People To Say "Nigger" Yet? (2009 Edition)

this debate frequently comes up and i think it's time wu-corp revisits the question of whether or not white people like me skampoe and eminem can say the word "nigger" like if we're playing basketball and it's us 3 against barack obama, rupaul, and yao ming and they're all calling each other niggers of course and i let it slip out naturally like "hey you're a fucking nigger."

is that ok yet?

more akbar

Not yet.

Skampoe and you will have your day soon enough.

Nigga is well and truly fine now though.

Well apparnantly white people who live in the hoods with black people are allowed to say nigger, and in turn the black people call that white person a nigger. Its cute.

Plus, Skampoe and the like say nigger and are pretty much white themselves, so idk

It's only ok to call a black man a nigger if you know he could kick you ass. In this case rather can coming across as a racist, you come off as a suicidal bad ass. Chicks go for suicidal bad asses. Especially when they fuck with people who carry guns.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Well apparnantly white people who live in the hoods with black people are allowed to say nigger, and in turn the black people call that white person a nigger. Its cute.

Plus, Skampoe and the like say nigger and are pretty much white themselves, so idk
    hmm That is interesting I've never see that. I do notice that when there is less white people around or not speaking to the white person than 'nigga' is used but if the white person is involved in the conversation it is switched up to something else like 'bro'. That could just be here though.
    Last edited by Compulsion; 05-20-2009 at 06:39 AM.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-04-2009 at 01:18 PM.

white people.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white but no one has a problem with it because im mixed. But im still a white person saying nigga basically. But this is why white people hate "mongrels" as they used to call us the most, because we distort the boundries. Mixed races confuse and anger racists the most. Im 100% sure of that. It scares them and they can no longer distinguish how to class people. We basically shit on everything they have ever believed in. Which is why more inter-racial relationships need to happen to solve all this racism.

I say nigga as much around white people as black, middle class white people LOVE IT when black people call them nigga in jest. Like if they fart bad around you and you go "dammmnn nigga!" they will laugh. Wheras if you just went "dammm" theyd say nothing.

White people.
    I agree with that.

My left hand is slightly more tanned than my right due to an unfortunate tanning machine incident a few years back, so i think i have the right to use the word nigga. Defnitly more than your average white boy.

I say nigga and i'm white but no one has a problem with it because im mixed. But im still a white person saying nigga basically. But this is why white people hate "mongrels" as they used to call us the most, because we distort the boundries. Mixed races confuse and anger racists the most. Im 100% sure of that. It scares them and they can no longer distinguish how to class people. We basically shit on everything they have ever believed in. Which is why more inter-racial relationships need to happen to solve all this racism.

I say nigga as much around white people as black, middle class white people LOVE IT when black people call them nigga in jest. Like if they fart bad around you and you go "dammmnn nigga!" they will laugh. Wheras if you just went "dammm" theyd say nothing.

White people.
    But... you're English...

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    My left hand is slightly more tanned than my right due to an unfortunate tanning machine incident a few years back, so i think i have the right to use the word nigga. Defnitly more than your average white boy.
    hahahaha....I live in Seattle and it isn't the summer yet I'm pale as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    But... you're English...
    AHAHAHAHahahAHahhahA

[Tracy Morgan]
    LITE UP DUH BLUNT EN SPAWK UP DUH INDOOOO
    A YO, YOU KNOW WHAT WE IN FOOOOOOO
    [/Tracy Morgan]

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I AM HIPHOP

White people.
    for the first time I have to agree with something you said lol

it's the wolf in a sheep's clothing that whitey fears the most
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I AM HIPHOP

tracy jordan? lol
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.