Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best athletes in their own sport.....

Banned

im jsut saying. If blacks played hockey, Crosby and Ovechkin would be like the 32nd and 46th best players inthe NHL.

hahaha, whatever dude. if more black dudes played hockey, ovechkin and crosby would be ranked EVEN HIGHER. and that's if you already got em' ranked @ #1 and #2 overall.

it's a fact, black guys suck at hockey, and always will. i think it has to do with water. they're scared of the ocean, and swimming as it is, just cuz the waters frozen doesn't make them any less afraid of it. the only exception has been grant fuhr, and i wouldn't even call him a black guy.

lebron showed tonight why he is a fuckin beast tho, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he could probably play hockey. he'd probably be a 30 point scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel-City Passion View Post
    College Football.....TERRELLE PRYOR, this kid will go down as the greatest qb to ever play the game..its a bold prediction for a sophomore, but just watch and wait..he can do it all!!

NHL.....Sidney Crosby, He proved in the series against Washington that he is better than ovechkin. Sidney made plays happen when the series was on the line! thats why he is the greatest in the league.

NBA.....Lebron, He doesn't have the rings that Kobe or anyone else has but in a matter of a few years he single handidly turned around a franchise...and he will have more rings than kobe in a few years..

NFL.....James Harrison and Tom Brady...I hate Brady but he wins games

MLB.....Manny Ramirez, he makes big plays
    I lol'd at Manny.

and Brady isn't even the best QB in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rome
    Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    hahaha, whatever dude. if more black dudes played hockey, ovechkin and crosby would be ranked EVEN HIGHER. and that's if you already got em' ranked @ #1 and #2 overall.

it's a fact, black guys suck at hockey, and always will. i think it has to do with water. they're scared of the ocean, and swimming as it is, just cuz the waters frozen doesn't make them any less afraid of it. the only exception has been grant fuhr, and i wouldn't even call him a black guy.

lebron showed tonight why he is a fuckin beast tho, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he could probably play hockey. he'd probably be a 30 point scorer.
    haha...What about that Brandshear dude