Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is the Opinion of 5%ers In Relation To Hitler?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    '

Quote Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
    the nazis are still in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post

no doubt..

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    eloquently is how its spelled, but hey, whose really watching anyway
    who's is how it's spelled, but hey, who's really watching anyway

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

are yall saying that palehorse is wrong ?

The ABBOTT

i hope not, because that would be foolish

lets take a quick look at the people who run nasa

Dr. Wernher von Braun, regarded as the father of the United States space program, worked under SS general Jakob Sporrenberg as technical director at the Peenemunde Rocket Center in Germany. There he and his team had built the infamous V-2 rocket . When von Braun and his colleagues realized that Germany would lose the war , and Russian troops would soon occupy Peenemunde, they fled the rocket development site in droves. Most eventually surrendered to American forces. More than 100 members of the von Braun team came to the United States to work under US Army supervision.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Bilderberg Group >nazi's

this is a good movie to check where they compare obama to hitler..
    The Obama Deception

MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027

Well from one G to the next........ this is how i cee it . A Few FACTS not Opinions

Did one notice that on the night Barry defeated McCain and those other puppets running for Prez ..... Barry and his Wife... even the little ones.. had on BLACK and RED ...... All symbolic representing Fascism ..... going all the way back to ROME. Take a look at the symbols,ever notice two fasces standing behind the Prez when he speaks before the congress when its viewed on TV??? So Hitler was funded by Wall Street Bankers and were Nazi collaborators (BUSH) ..Daddy Prescott and the bank he presided over (Union Banking) ...... we can build on this further if you want

peace
    Last edited by set_rule; 07-11-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by set_rule View Post
    Well from one G to the next........ this is how i cee it . A Few FACTS not Opinions

Did one notice that on the night Barry defeated McCain and those other puppets running for Prez ..... Barry and his Wife... even the little ones.. had on BLACK and RED ...... All symbolic representing Fascism ..... going all the way back to ROME. Take a look at the symbols,ever notice two fasces standing behind the Prez when he speaks before the congress when its viewed on TV??? So Hitler was funded by Wall Street Bankers and were Nazi collaborators (BUSH) ..Daddy Prescott and the bank he presided over (Union Banking) ...... we can build on this further if you want

peace
    um, right, the Bushes had involvement in funding the Hitler regime, right?
    well, Barak gonna' have to make a choice, which team he's on. when or if he does, it'd be about or after 2012 and second election...when "they" know [or would think] that the coast is clear. his sponsors gon' catch wind if he diverts from their agenda. then he'd be expended, given up to be liquidated. about 2015.
    $%#&!

Quote Originally Posted by set_rule View Post

peace
    Skip, is that a fake beard in your avatar?

Banned

You have to understand and put yourself in the context of the times.

Its easy to pick everything apart after the fact.

Supposing Wall Street did provide some funding to Hitler in the early 30's, (which you have yet to back with any true evidence or facts), how were they to know what the future held?

The West, all democracies and free market nations were squarely against communism to the point that the right would rather back 'fascists' (a highly ambiguous term in), whom they hated , than the communists, whom they hated more.

You can try to put a spin on it, but any person who is a student of history is already aware of this.

Communism is the natural enemy. Fascism or Nazism, whatever form it might take is superior to communism because it places greater importance on the state and it is usually corporativist.
    But again, fascism was so short-lived that it is hard to judge how effective it really is as a system of goverance.

It will always be linked negatively because of the Nazi's and Hitler but really, the seeds of the second world war were planted during the first and even back farther during the Franco Prussian War.

France and Britain did NOT want Germany to have a piece of the pie and Germany resented them for this. Thus two world wars were fought.

The United States at this time wanted nothing to do with Europe, they were busy trying to control their own sphere of influence and maintain good trade relatiosn with its partners.

There is an intertwining of politics and business no doubt, but im afraid that the analogies your trying to make are very suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

Communism is the natural enemy. Fascism or Nazism, whatever form it might take is superior to communism because it places greater importance on the state and it is usually corporativist.
    This is ridiculous...fascism puts the state above individual human lives...which is completely backwards and not at all what government is supposed to be there for. You are correct that it is corporate government...this is exactly how Mussolini defined fascism.

You do realize true Communism has never actually been implemented yet? We've just had totalitarian regimes ideologically closer to fascism masquerading as Communism.

MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027

Two Americans devised a scheme....

The Dawes Plan and The Young Plan

In 1924 or 25 The Dawes Plan... arranged a series of foreign loans totaling $800 million with their proceeds flowing to Germany. These loans are important for my FACTS ... because the proceeds, raised for the greater part in the United States from dollar investors, were utilized in the mid-1920s to create and consolidate the gigantic chemical and steel combinations of I. G. Farben and Vereinigte Stahlwerke, respectively. These criminal cartels not only helped Hitler to power in 1933... they also produced the bulk of key German war materials used in World War II

Not only were these plans part of an influential sector of American businessmen and bankers they were fully aware of the nature of Naziism, but for its own purposes aided Naziism wherever possible (and profitable)...still suspect right??

The Young Plan was assertedly a device to occupy Germany with American capital and pledge German real assets for a gigantic mortgage held in the United States. It is noteworthy that German firms with U.S. affiliations evaded the Plan by the device of temporary foreign ownership. For instance, A.E.G. (German General Electric), affiliated with General Electric in the U.S., was sold to a Franco-Belgian holding company and evaded the conditions of the Young Plan. It should be noted in passing that Owen Young was the major financial backer for Franklin Roosevelt in the United European venture when FDR, as a budding Wall Street financier, endeavoured to take advantage of Germany's 1925 hyperinflation. The United European venture was a vehicle to speculate and to profit upon the imposition of the Dawes Plan, and is clear evidence of private financiers incl FDR... using the power of the state to advance they own interests by manipulating foreign policy .... still suspect huh??

The difference between the Young Plan and the Dawes Plan was that, while the Young Plan required payments in goods produced in Germany financed by foreign loans, the Young Plan required monetary payments ....... lets follow the money directly towards the 'fascists'

American companies associated with the Morgan-Rockefeller international investment bankers — not, it should be noted, the vast bulk of independent American industrialists — were intimately related to the growth of Nazi industry. It is important to note as i begin to explain this story.... General Motors, Ford, General Electric, DuPont and the handful of U.S. companies intimately involved with the development of Nazi Germany were — except for the Ford Motor Company — controlled by the Wall Street elite — the J.P. Morgan firm, the Rockefeller Chase Bank and to a lesser extent the Warburg Manhattan bank .... why did'nt Ford get any BAILOUT money last year or did they???

American assistance to Nazi war efforts extended into other areas too!!!!! The two largest tank producers in Hitler's Germany were Opel, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors (controlled by the J.P. Morgan firm), and the Ford A. G. subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company in Detroit. The Nazis granted tax-exempt status to Opel in 1936, to enable General Motors to expand its production facilities. General Motors obligingly reinvested the resulting profits into German industry. Henry Ford was decorated by the Nazis for his services to Naziism.....Alcoa and Dow Chemical worked closely with Nazi industry with numerous transfers of their domestic U.S. technology. Bendix Aviation, in which the J.P. Morgan-controlled General Motors firm had a major stock interest, supplied Siemens & Halske A. G. in Germany with data on automatic pilots and aircraft instruments. As late as 1940, in the "unofficial war," Bendix Aviation supplied complete technical data to Robert Bosch for aircraft and diesel engine starters and received royalty payments in return......take a look at the names, still on display in 09

Lets continue to build ...... peaceful debates
    Last edited by set_rule; 07-11-2009 at 10:13 PM.

all I know is...Hitler was the elect, used as a pawn in this wwII agenda. the system knowing who he was. if I said Adam [of the bible, who was cast from Eden] before, then...eh, so the white jews ain't see that. neither do the blacks. they ain't notice Paul the apostle or Martin Luther the revolutionary monk, in Adolf. I'm just piecing this together.
    $%#&!

tooch, you're forever talking out of your ass...learn something.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004...secondworldwar

IBM had a relationship with the Nazi technocracy, the cataloguing machines used at concentration camps were IBM manufacture.

http://news.cnet.com/2009-1082-269157.html

Standard Oil and General Motors supplied Nazis with fuel. (IG Farben, a German petrochemical company (a subsidiary of which is Bayer...which created Zyklon B) along with...the Rockefellers, were majority stockholders of Standard Oil)

http://mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/3/oil.html

American groups, such as the Rockefeller Foundation and the Carnegie Institute, directly funded Nazi eugenics projects in the early '30s (where the goal was to find ways to breed a master race). Of course, once the war started, most American businesses cut ties with Hitler. IBM, on the other hand, decided to stick around and see where he was going with this whole final solution thing.
    http://www.waragainsttheweak.com/off...com/index.html

Not to mention that the Skull and Bones are descended from the German Thule Society, or German Order of Death.

When it comes to government and capitalism interacting, all roads lead to fascism.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 07-11-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Banned

u are just restating what i originally said.

and the interests of corporations and big business does not reflect the sole interests of the government.

Your taking a few pieces of evidence and trying to connect the dots but ignoring everything in between.

Corporations and big business act in their own interest and that supercedes anything that the politicians have in mind.

Like I said before you tried proving me wrong because i make some racial jokes, you have to look at things in the context of their time.

All of these men that were in power at this time grew up during the era of social darwinism under the thought that the Western/Northern European was far more advanced and evolved than the rest of the world.

So it is really no surprise that they would fund something like that. Maybe it is to you, i dunno, you seem overly naive, impressionable and likely to believe any conspiracy theorty that fits your agenda.

Im not against any conspiracy, on the contrary most interest me, but Im not going to believe something that has vague evidences drawning inaccurate conclusions using faulty logic and bad analogies.

Furthermore, the fact that Americans did business with Nazis does not surprise me.

What exactly are you trying to prove???

That there is corruption in government?

No fucking shit. Has there ever not been.

True communism is nearly impossible as it would have to erase human greed, evil and corruption which has been immortalized already in every holy book.