Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what ever happened to RNS

Default what ever happened to RNS

remember RNS the guy who got the coproduction credit on diary of a madman and did the bulk of the production for dont go against the grain which is crazy production. did he just disapear after this or wut, i also read somewhere that he taught rza the art of production back in the days.

yeah RNS was real dope, i don't know what happened to him.. he produced the GP Wu album and the majority of Shyheim's two first LP. there was a track on the THUG Angelz album that said produced by RNS-Scor or something but don't think it was the same guy.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

He did kind of vanish like Meg Ryan

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
    He did kind of vanish like Meg Ryan
    yeah where the fuck is Meg Ryan?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

rza fuck him on some cash ande return to shaolin to obtain new techniques

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

yes hes been building with GP it would seem. sure hes got a warehouse full of beatz and material after all this time. aqnd here is the most recent track ive heard...

(00:02:44) Down Low Recka - The Reinvention (Prod. RNS)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixhpxd

Wu-Grain

this is wut pisses me off about wu, sorry for the bump and the age old venting of the smae thing that someones done in the past but still RNS true master 4th disciple, these guys produced some sick ass beats, that new york grimy shit, i always hear about these artists saying we goin back to the original sound, and they got someone like drumma boy doing the beat, y dont they call these niggaz up, im sure they still got that heat or they got some old beats stashed inside a vault somewhere.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    this is wut pisses me off about wu, sorry for the bump and the age old venting of the smae thing that someones done in the past but still RNS true master 4th disciple, these guys produced some sick ass beats, that new york grimy shit, i always hear about these artists saying we goin back to the original sound, and they got someone like drumma boy doing the beat, y dont they call these niggaz up, im sure they still got that heat or they got some old beats stashed inside a vault somewhere.
    i always thought the same thing. even after rza quit contributing beats to the generals solo albums, the best releases were based on the sound the wu-elements and rza created. i hope that - if - and its a big if - meth, ghost and rae make a "wu" album, they know enough to go to these guys - especially would love to hear the generals over 4th disc.

it's really fucked that 4th is more or less out of sight. he was one of the best producers during the period in all of hip hop.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

PRODIGAL SUN

Hell Razah told my boy that the beats on 36 Chambers were all produced by RNS and not RZA lol

Sure thing.

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    Hell Razah told my boy that the beats on 36 Chambers were all produced by RNS and not RZA lol
    I've heard as far back '96 that RNS taught RZA a lot about using the ASR-10...you can even call it mentoring...but never that he produced anything for 36 Chambers. That's crazy talk.

Everybody knows that y-kim produced 36 Chambers. Not rns or rza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
    lol, it's a well-known urban story

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Everybody knows that y-kim produced 36 Chambers. Not rns or rza.
    Bullshit ! Everybody knows... Are you kidding me ? Why Rae who hates RZA doesn't talk about that ? Why Wu generals like Meth wanted RZA to produce their album ? Dj Goldfingaz who was a wu element in the late 90s said that none of the wu elements could fuck with the RZA. Buddha Monk said that RZA had awaken the hip hop in him. Y Kim is a fucking liar who wanted to get a name. He produced some dope beats but his style is not as deep as Rza's style. Do you think Y kim could produce a song like "CREAM" or a "Can it be all so simple". Y Kim style lacks diversity.

Veteran Member

both rns and y kim are the best producers of all time, period.... asr 10 rules