Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beyonce talking about dicks and rubbing her tits and shit, WTF

-

I just watched it and I liked the video. So what if Beyoncé was singing about sex. Most r&b female singers sing about that. I don't know why some people make a big deal about the sexual songs Beyoncé does and people complain about the sexy clothes she wears in her videos. So what. She's doing that and singing about that because she wants men to pay attention to her and women do stuff like that anyway to get men's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Default she wanna get money lol

sex sells
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    she still the baddest but damn a nigga tired of seein her face so much ...

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    straight nasty ish to make a song about dicks(more specific -hov's dick)
    Ahahahaha Hov's dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    we need a gif of when shes rubbin them tits werd!

Quote Originally Posted by killafifth View Post
    Fuck beyonce she can't sing all that great I don't see the big deal about her.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by killahfifth View Post
    Jay z made that bitch hot word up he said she the baddest bitch in the game now everybody saying shez the baddest hahhahaha this dude says drink crystal wear button ups and niggas be like yea that what's up so if jay said she's the baddest then it must be true she is a fucken bird hahahahahahah and jay knows it
    Jay -z is wack !

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post

I would much rather have my kids listen to an NWA cd or whatever else the media complains about, than this filhty shit.
    I agree......I listen to all these "As Ghost put it" little nasty RnB niggaz and all they do is try to fit as much foulness as they can, into one song, thinking it will make them sound dope, when in reality they are wack AF. You mention NWA and I agree.....yeah back in the day there was swearing on rap records, but it wasn't just for the sake of it, dudes had substance to what they where doing (The swearing/foulness was just apart of conveying a greater message).

^ Yeah 'One Less Bitch' had a great message for the kids...

Can't believe this thread exists.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ Yeah 'One Less Bitch' had a great message for the kids...
    TBH......Even though I referred to NWA, I was really thinking about 90's East Coast rap.

Yeah Notorious BIGs 'Fuckin You Tonite' is much better for kids than Beyonce...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah Notorious BIGs 'Fuckin You Tonite' is much better for kids than Beyonce...
    lol....Sha you like a dog with a bone.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Killafifth, you're right. Madonna, Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, Rihanna and Britney Spears have definitely used their body and looks for awhile to become successful and get paid a lot of money. Vanity could've been in the same situation if she hadn't done drugs because she was the first one doing sexual songs and wearing sexy clothes. She had a lot of black men and white men that wanted her. She married a rock singer back in the day. Now all of a sudden, all she talks about is I love the lord, I love Jesus hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I saw a old interview on Youtube she did a couple of days ago after she had gotten outta the music and movie business talking about she was gonna pray for Madonna because she's selling her soul to the devil so she can be famous and get paid. I was like seriously Vanity? LOL. She was doing the same thing Madonna was and now she wants to diss Madonna because she found the lord and the lord saved her from dying from drugs LOL. She doesn't want people calling her Vanity anymore and she wants people to call her by her real name Denise Matthews. Nobody forced her to do drugs and I wanna give props to Madonna for having a very long singing career because I think it's impressive that she's been around since the 80's. Not too many female singers can say they've been around that long.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.