Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Artists/Bands You Don't Like to Admit you like

-

Why is your dumb ass posting on this forum if you don't like them?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Anything on the radio lol

-

I think what you meant to say was you don't like wack music on the radio. Black radio stations in the 80's and 90's played good r&b and rap music. When I was a kid in Cleveland, Ohio I listened to the radio in the 80's and they played a lot of good r&b and rap music. That's how I first started listening to music. Sherry Carter used to be on 93 FM WZAK in Cleveland and she later on got a job with BET network and she hosted Video Soul. My dad met her when she first came to his job at channel 43 in Cleveland because he said she got a job as a front desk receptionist. He said his male co-workers were checking her out and I laughed because she's cute.

My dad and my brother later on saw her at Crystal City mall in Arlington, Virginia and she was signing autographs when she got a job with BET. My dad said he asked her if she remembered him and she said no. She signed his autograph and my brother's autograph. My dad showed it to me but he said he was disappointed she didn't remember him. What does he expect? He knows cute women that become famous think they're all that and they don't remember people that used to work with them before they became famous hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Last I heard she was living in Maryland and I wonder which part of Maryland she's in.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

screaming jay hawkins
    i've obsessed with charli xcx for the past year and a half
    she's too small for me to dislike any of her tunes
    but when shes on a song by herself
    she brings that late 70s early 80s punk style back
    i like that

80's madonna.

hasil adkins shits hillbilly backwoods as fuck but it's kinda badass

-

I love Madonna's songs Borderline, Into The Groove, Holiday, Dress You Up, Material Girl, Live To Tell. Have you seen her video Erotica? That's a wild video hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She still looks good.

Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't be showing bad pictures of my woman Madonna. Show some good pictures.

Have you seen her video Erotica? That's a wild video hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She still looks good.
    I haven't seen that one ill have to check it out. I just know back in the 8o's she dated Basquiat for a little bit back when her song "everybody" was just coming out. They were in Hawaii on Christmas holiday and she was calling all these pharmacies trying to get condoms but they had to buy a shit load of them cause no body would deliver on Christmas. hahaha