Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Electronic Music Thread

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

^lol

I already told you i posted Paul White, Balam Acab, Oneohtrix Point Never, Neon Indian (including an Anoraak remix which you posted a few posts later) to mention but a few.

If you want to waste the time going back through the thread to check it up, go ahead.

The fact is this thread and the other one consisted of people posting tracks and talking about them briefly, until you starting bitching constantly about how no one posts anything as amazing as you do.

And then trying to 'educate' everyone on the new cool hipster music 'chillwave'.

Shut the fuck up, and post music, and no one will talk to you, and it will be great

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    I already told you i posted Paul White, Balam Acab, Oneohtrix Point Never, Neon Indian (including an Anoraak remix which you posted a few posts later) to mention but a few.

If you want to waste the time going back through the thread to check it up, go ahead.

The fact is this thread and the other one consisted of people posting tracks and talking about them briefly, until you starting bitching constantly about how no one posts anything as amazing as you do.

And then trying to 'educate' everyone on the new cool hipster music 'chillwave'.

Shut the fuck up, and post music, and no one will talk to you, and it will be great
    how long are you gonna stall before you actually start presenting proof that i jock your posts? lol and on top of that, how are you gonna make the claim that i'm biting ur shit, and then turn around and tell me to go look for the proof? lol suck a dick

like i said before... if you liked my mixtape, all you had to do was give me props and keep it moving... stop trying to take credit for shit u took no part in

^dude, seriously shut the fuck up.
    it takes a sad and extremely delusional sociopath to turn posting youtube videos of songs into a competition of who posts the 'bangers niggaz want to hear.'
    you were less annoying when you just gargled fluids drained from 2pac's decaying corpse.
    shut the fuck up.

^dude, seriously ur a faggit.

out of everyone u post the weakest shit LOL

^says the guy with a soulja boy song in his sig.
    kick rocks, fruitcake.

What the fuck do you care what other people post?

People post what they are fucking listening to, they don't post what they think some asian wannabe hipster faggit from San Fransisco would like.

As Pandemic said, you make this into a competition, it's pathetic.

You're a fucking attention seeker, just post your music and leave it at that.

As i said before, you can't handle people not acknowledging everything you post as amazing, and constantly have to bitch about it.

I like the beats you post and have said this before, but the way you talk about music is just so cringe worthy, i can't be bothered ever trying to converse with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic
    kick rocks, fruitcake.
    ^dude, seriously you say 'dude, seriously' irl

^dude, seriously you have never said 'kick rocks' once irl

^dude, seriously you lost

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
    You're a fucking attention seeker, just post your music and leave it at that.
    i tried that, remember? member i posted a mixtape full of bangers and you got mad cuz my swag was on 100 thousand and you couldn't stand the fact that you had nothing to do with it?

Hey trazzy, i had a look at you mixtape bro, weird, i didn't see my name in liner notes as a contributer???

I won't hold it against you though, if you want some new material for your next Who Is The Rawest Hipster (i'd reconsider the name though man, it's a little corny...) just hit me with a PM.

Or just trawl though my posts on here like last time, it's cool either way.
    smh

As i said before, you can't handle people not acknowledging everything you post as amazing, and constantly have to bitch about it.
    why don't you just admit that you're a princess who values this thread like its your first born? why don't you just admit that everyone must give credit to the almighty and all-knowing sean bateman everytime they post a song that's noteworthy? why don't you just admit that yr a faggit?

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    i tried that, remember? member i posted a mixtape full of bangers and you got mad cuz my swag was on 100 thousand and you couldn't stand the fact that you had nothing to do with it?

wtf

Why don't you just admit you're furiously vying for the attention of the 3 regular posters in Sound Shack...

I didn't listen to you "mixtape", not because i don't like the music on it, i just happened to already have those tracks. I never commented on it, until you felt the need to advertise it in the listening thread, when it was already in your sig. Again, attention seeking.

When you started posting here, i commented that the tracks you posted were good, and as you keep pointing out, i repped you.

When you posted Anoraak's remix of Psychic Chasms a couple of pages after i posted it, i commented that it was coincidental that we both liked that track, nothing more.

Then you started the whole thing about how you discovered chillwave and how everyone needed to start posting youtube videos with backslashes in the title and images of sunsets.

meanwhile in san francisco, alcatraz is using his 12 word vocabulary to formulate another rant telling people they're 'faggits' and that they 'lost'.

When you posted Anoraak's remix of Psychic Chasms a couple of pages after i posted it, i commented that it was coincidental that we both liked that track, nothing more.
    right, and its about time you start to accept the fact that that is the only song i ever posted that you happened to post before me. truth b told i didn't even know you had posted the shit until you stopped the record to inform everyone that you had posted it first, as if it made a difference in the first place

you make this into a competition, it's pathetic.

You're a fucking attention seeker
    but den u wuz lyke

I didn't listen to you "mixtape", not because i don't like the music on it, i just happened to already have those tracks.
    stop bein foolish.. you are the true attention whore faggit... i should just put a disclaimer in my sig that says 'bateman has already listened to every song i post' just to pacify you... smh

off the nuts