Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vid:Busta Rhymes On 5%'ers & White Peoples Devilish Nature

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    Hes right, I don't see what you're all complainin about, he didnt say all white people were devils, he said its in their nature. If you look at history, its a righteous hypothesis. He said there was black devils, which is true.
    I really don't understand why everybody's going like "hes crazy" everytime somebody say something like that.
    Same thing. One can not escape one's nature. A monkey can be trained to act like a human but it's still a monkey. It's very cleverly worded by busta to make it seem like he's saying that not all white people are devils.

He'd have quite a large white fan base that he no doubt doesn't want to offend.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    Same thing. One can not escape one's nature. A monkey can be trained to act like a human but it's still a monkey.
    I disagree - unless one believes man is an animal.
    but that goes back to the free will argument that's already been thrown around a lot lately so I guess it depends on what you believe.

It's very cleverly worded by busta to make it seem like he's saying that not all white people are devils.
    that is what he was saying -
    i genuinely don't think he was dodging the issue by trying to be "clever" - he stated what he believes whether right or wrong.

he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question (because americans freak out at the mention of islam in any form these days) and answered it well. I mean, I'm of the opinion that alot of the specifics of 5% ideology (that I'm aware of) are kind of preposterous, but the notion that those that are enlightened and aware should try to uplift the minds of 'mental-slaves' and that the 10% are the rich bloodsuckers of the 85 is something I agree with, maybe not those exact numbers, but just like most religious dogma of any stripe, if you take it allegorically or symbolically as opposed to literally (but what's funny is something like the supreme alphabet and supreme mathematics exists in alot of spiritual cultures and has elements in common with western occult thought), it makes sense.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    I disagree - unless one believes man is an animal.
    but that goes back to the free will argument that's already been thrown around a lot lately so I guess it depends on what you believe.
    It has nothing to do with belief. One cannot escape ones nature (what is natural). Man's nature is godly regardless of color, nationality whatever. It cannot be anyone or anythings "nature" to be devil. The very act of being devil is by definition UNnatural.

that is what he was saying -
    i genuinely don't think he was dodging the issue by trying to be "clever" - he stated what he believes whether right or wrong.
    Agreed. Busta is wrong.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question and answered it well.
    agreed.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    he didn't say anything crazy in the video, he didn't say anything remotely racist there, he handled what was a deliberately provacative question (because americans freak out at the mention of islam in any form these days) and answered it well. I mean, I'm of the opinion that alot of the specifics of 5% ideology (that I'm aware of) are kind of preposterous, but the notion that those that are enlightened and aware should try to uplift the minds of 'mental-slaves' and that the 10% are the rich bloodsuckers of the 85 is something I agree with, maybe not those exact numbers, but just like most religious dogma of any stripe, if you take it allegorically or symbolically as opposed to literally (but what's funny is something like the supreme alphabet and supreme mathematics exists in alot of spiritual cultures and has elements in common with western occult thought), it makes sense.
    Exactly.

It has nothing to do with belief. One cannot escape ones nature (what is natural). Man's nature is godly regardless of color, nationality whatever. It cannot be anyone or anythings "nature" to be devil. The very act of being devil is by definition UNnatural.

SHEM HETEP
    Well then if cannot escape ones nature, and that man's nature is to be godly, how come a lot of people act a devilish way? They escape their nature, don't they?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterCrunchJoints View Post
    exactly man, he explained that people with a european ancestry are just predisposed to being devils yanno because that makes any sense at all, and is a scientifically proven fact.

how can any of you have a problem with this? its almost like you're not ignorant or something

hey - name one african country that invaded any part of europe

or india

or the middle east

or south america

europe invaded america a long time ago
    what happened to the people who were here before that

what happened to the original people who lived on australia before europe invaded ?

NOW

lets name all the places on earth that europe and its daughter america invaded

what did they do to the original peoples of these places

why was rock and roll transformed into this ?

why is Hip Hop music and culture being transformed into this ?

so what Busta is saying makes no sense at all ?

there is more too

Man's nature is godly

Then Man can be God ?

"man is the undeveloped seed of god"

WHO is the undeveloped seed of man ?

Veteran Member

women are the undeveloped seed of man.

ironically, boys are the underdeveloped seed of women.

and so it goes. shit is complicated.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Religion... lol.

'

maybe Im just mad at how Busta ruined the vibe of the "Blood On Chefs apron" mixtape

'

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    hey - name one african country that invaded any part of europe

or india

or the middle east

or south america

europe invaded america a long time ago
    what happened to the people who were here before that

what happened to the original people who lived on australia before europe invaded ?

NOW

lets name all the places on earth that europe and its daughter america invaded

what did they do to the original peoples of these places

why was rock and roll transformed into this ?

why is Hip Hop music and culture being transformed into this ?

so what Busta is saying makes no sense at all ?

there is more too

That only represents one branch of Rock and Roll. Shall we post up footage or pics of RZA in his GraveDiggaz days?

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
    women are the undeveloped seed of man.
    not really.

i mean that's an illogical statement unless you want to get into a chicken or the egg situation.

anyway, with the video you have to reach like mr fantastic to even point out where busta implies anything against white people here. i heard pro black ideology here, but nothing anti-white

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    That only represents one branch of Rock and Roll. Shall we post up footage or pics of RZA in his GraveDiggaz days?
    sure - post them - and then go watch tales from the hood and see how we get down when we flip the culture that was forced on us

death metal
    heavy metal
    punk
    goth
    hard rock

not every group is on stage pushing blood out of their mouths for the crowds pleasure, but the screaming and distortion speaks volumes on the culture

also post up pics from 3 six mafia
    show you how we get down when we flip the culture that was forced on us

so what busta said makes no sense at all ?
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 05-31-2009 at 07:42 PM.