Thread: 9th Prince - Prince of New York is CLASSIC

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH diggitydondruma's Avatar

Default 9th Prince - Prince of New York is CLASSIC

This album is definately a banger!!!!!! WAy better than Grandaddy Flow (his first attempt). It gave me that Queit Weapons feel. Yet I haven't heard anyone comment on the album. What yall think?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

9th prince is my favorite out of killarmy his style is hella unique no homo

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

yeah its a 9/10 album....its a classic..

Shaolin Master

been looking for the bonus track that came with the babygrande release for ages. anyone has them or knows where to get them?

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

9th is my man but i don't know about Classic!!!! Classic is Illmatic, Wu-tang Forever, Enter the 36 chambers, Ready to Die, Reasonable Doubt, Liquid Swords, Tical, Only Built for Cuban Linx, Iron Man, Supreme Clientele, Da Shinin, Moment of Truth, Blackstar, Paid in Full, Live and Let Die, Long Live the Kane, Criminal Minded etc

Thats classic. You guys need to be more subjective and realistic come on now!! Granddaddy Flow was a decent album , i think it was better then Prince of NY. Hopefully 9ths newer shit will be iller. We shall see
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Veteran Member

J-Ronin came in with the BUT...haha now that is CLASSIC, son u not suppose to comment, let them speakonitgod!!!

yeah this album is off the hook
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

Yeah he's ill, I like all of his projects. I can't wait to hear Revenge of The 9th Prince. Also they need to get Killa Sin a studio in the bing or have him do a freestyle on the jack. Do a track similar to Capone and Noreaga's "Phone Time".
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael

This album was heavy man..One thing i would of liked though is if the album sounded more linked together ,concepted off rather than a bunch of heavy tracks put together ,but anyways that being said 9th prince one of my all time fave emcees in wu and without ..peace

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
    J-Ronin came in with the BUT...haha now that is CLASSIC, son u not suppose to comment, let them speakonitgod!!!

I'm keeping it real homey. I saw that and i had to say something. We gotta keep things in perspective. I was posting on here when it was wu-tang dynasty in 01 im gonna say something if i like it ya dig? It don't matter if im doing my thing or not.

Shout out to my man Anti though whats good homey?
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Quote Originally Posted by RA EL View Post
    Yeah he's ill, I like all of his projects. I can't wait to hear Revenge of The 9th Prince. Also they need to get Killa Sin a studio in the bing or have him do a freestyle on the jack. Do a track similar to Capone and Noreaga's "Phone Time".
    He would not do that. He won't spit on a track that he has no control over. Being in prison, they don't really care if he works or not. He would be disappointed with the sound quality over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    He would not do that. He won't spit on a track that he has no control over. Being in prison, they don't really care if he works or not. He would be disappointed with the sound quality over the phone.
    ^No doubt, props for holding your man down. If he decides to record music when he gets out then that will be great. 1
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael