Thread: Siris _buggin and Buildin on "Structure"

Default Siris _buggin and Buildin on "Structure"

Today I dealt with and interresting person who I brought into my Cipher in the past few weeks. She is bright and tallented and eager to be show a way to escape mental death and become free like many of us. I dont wanna just bomb her with the paperwork, I wanna finness the shit in my own words and angles so I decided to show her what STRUCTURE means in ones life. Peep how I broke it down and add on so I can print the final version, I appreciate any additions relevant to the topic. Excuse my spelling but im not wasting mental energy to clean it up right now but i will before I bomb this woman with it. She has expressed to me that she doesnt want to live sheepish and routine and I explain why there needs to be BALLENCE in routined and unstructured living.

"Structure - Build 1"
    Written By Siris
    6/4/09 11:10pm
    Structure - by dictionary deffinition =
    1. Something made up of a number of parts that are held or put together in a particular way: hierarchical social structure.
    2. The way in which parts are arranged or put together to form a whole; makeup: triangular in structure.
    3. The interrelation or arrangement of parts in a complex entity: political structure; plot structure.
    4. Something constructed, such as a building.
    5. Biology
    a. The arrangement or formation of the tissues, organs, or other parts of an organism.
    b. An organ or other part of an organism.
    tr.v. struc·tured, struc·tur·ing, struc·tures
    To give form or arrangement to: structure a curriculum; structure one's day.

Siris' BUILD
    To Fight Structre is like a form of fighting "BALLENCE," ballence translates to 360 degrees and is infinat, a whole. Everything iz structured, from the elements that chain to make a single dropplet of water to our dna and the univers itself! So to fight structor is a weakness, the individual iz fighting nature itself and theorfor iz unballenced and living "Non Cipher" wich means Non Consious "or" living against the grind of what is known to be the foundation of everything in existance, like Knowlege itself is the foundation of ones self in the process of becoming eternal' or how the SUN iz to the solar stystem that allows us to exist at all. Signs of an individual who dissplay an understanding of structre, are usually part of a strong family structre Sun / Earth / Star or starz" they maintain a well kept dress appearence, speak well and dirrect, and are active everyday in the process of achieving goals or again, to maintain what they already obtain. Think of the word STRUCTRE itself. We referr to buildings and skyscrapers as structures! Those are objucts that resemble power/intelligence/engineering and "built strong." Like the ANCIENT PYRAMIDS IN "EGYPT" whose real name iz khemet, meaning black. Todays scientists and archeologists sre still confussed as to what they really represent! MAYBE one reason the great sivilizations Pharaohz had them built was to represent the POWERFULL STRUCTURE that was created and ballenced in society under theyer reign; or even just to reflect theyre own STRUCTURE. Thereofor it may not be WIZE to fight structure, but remember, create your own structure. When making decisions in your foundational building keep in mind that your WAYZ AND ACTIONS and lifestyle are to create ballence/and possitive progress within your "Cypher" wich iz yourself and everything you keep around you.

My Muzic
    www.soundclick.com/siris
    Last edited by Siris; 06-05-2009 at 09:53 PM.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

She explained to you what she does not want without telling you what she does want.