Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: why da HELL is the new Wu Tang album thread moved to Norway section?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default why da HELL is the new Wu Tang album thread moved to Norway section?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77606

Explain. Why the fuck would that fucking lunatic Wade do this.

Ive been telling you all hes going crazy. I think he moved the thread there again due to his bitterness of his opinion not being listened to.

Maybe you should just merge all your weekly thread complaints into one thread in here?

DrunkenMasta303

that track was mad homo, its where it belongs right now..

because it was presumably fake with the guy editing all his posts. if its actually real it will be moved back. i've contacted the guy who made the thread about it.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Fake how? Like it wasn't really Ghostface and Deck on there? Seriously, then what are those verses from? I haven't heard them before I don't think
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

let me get this straight:

wu-tang decides to put together a secret album that we know about only through a distributor promo.

someone close to the project leaks the first track to this website and even reveals some details about it.

and wade decides to move it to the gay section because the guy edited out those details about this secret project?

wow.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77022

more akbar

'

haha wow

Banned

Haha, GHOSTLACED bleeding tears out of his vagina, again. Great stuff.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    Fake how? Like it wasn't really Ghostface and Deck on there? Seriously, then what are those verses from? I haven't heard them before I don't think
    fake like the song is from a mixtape...that you've never heard before.

and now i guess im gonna get people complaining about moving a suspected phony thread to the trash section even though i easily can and would be more than willing to move it back if the wuchambermusic thing is actually real.
    Last edited by THE W; 06-06-2009 at 07:17 AM.

Its not from any mixtape LOL. I dont why you are saying that.

The guy edited his original long post because I guess he was told he gave too much away too early.

But how can you say the song is fake? Its clearly a real song, with new verses from rappers called Ghostface, AZ and Deck, you may of heard of them.

Even if it turned out the song doesnt appear on the new album, why would you want to move the thread to the Gay section, still? Its new Wu Tang material.

All of this is fucking obvious i feel more more retarded having to spell this out, its so fucking ridiculous that it got moved to the gay section its the lowest point of Wu Tang Corps Career as a froum.

Wade, youve been doing some pretty fucked up things recently, idk why, not just said by me, but agreed by most people, I think its time we impeach you, your weird as beheviour is lowering the worth of Wu Chamber, im deadly serious.

boy hush,

this isnt about messing up the forum this about you still being sore about your provocative trolling thread getting locked.

when the guy responds to my pm the thread will be moved back.

it got nothing to do with that lol, i dont hold e grudge like some of these faggots, this deserves asking clearly in its own right.

And Koch records dont put out mixtapes. You do know this has nothing to do with Chamber MUZIK.com dont you? ALot of people seem to be getting confused because the album has the same name as that stupid website.

RZA has been saying a new album is out this year, as have other members, so idk why you are so keen to think this song is "fake" or something.

i just went to Rza's myspace page and this album is not mentioned and the song is not on his player. i checked out his twitter and he doesnt mention it there either. then on one website that had this track they said that Rza was gonna do a new wu album in 2010:

http://onethirtybpm.com/2009/05/14/n...ut-next-month/

before you try to say that he doesnt update his page, there's a blog entry for his latest movie "life is hot in cracktown".

i also went to ghosts page and the song isnt there either. no blog entry on it and harbor master is not on his audioplayer. same with deck's page.

this album is supposed to drop in less than a month and nobody from the clan has said anything about it?

RZA has mentioned it, in a video interview, he said he is working in the studio on the album.

But like i said, regardless of all that, why did you move a new wu tang song to the gay/homo section?

It makes no sense, it was a great song, that every was loving (apart from you), and once again, when your opinion isnt the accepted one, you throw a tantrum and move or do some gay shit with the thread.

let's get soawf for a second,

the overwhelming majority of people that come here -- and i'm not just talking about the people that post but nearly all visitors to the site -- come in the hopes of seeing a new track from wu-tang or its members. so the one thing that should be taken seriously on a website's forum is new music from wu-tang.

right?

so regardless of your feelings about this new wu-tang track or the circumstances of this new wu-tang track's existence, the fact that you would effectively delete the new wu-tang track from the wu-tang site is retarded.

right?

more akbar