Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why da HELL is the new Wu Tang album thread moved to Norway section?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

man its so retarded I dont have the enthusiasm to even argue about it anymore.

If this is whats cool on this site now, then so be it. I just cant beleive no other mod has stepped in and reversed this strange behavior.

I could go on about Wade, and why I think he is doing these things to certain threads, but i really dont care about the guy enough, its obvious he is fucking up, putting new Wu tang music in the homo sub forum.

All I can say is im amazed he is allowed to carry on being a mod when he does things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
    the fact that you would effectively delete the new wu-tang track from the wu-tang site is retarded.

right?
    it wasnt deleted, its still in the thread and if you want to make a thread for the track in the wu chamber go ahead.

i want to see this interview where Rza talks about the chambermusic project. if you show it to me i'll put the thread back.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Last edited by rainbow; 06-06-2009 at 02:35 PM.

And Hugguh, your being a bitch for the sake of it.

You understand why wade would think it was suspicious, i don't know why you're bothering to argue here.

You could have just said that you know the track is real, and left it at that.

Obviously no other mods have stepped in, because they have been here long enough to know who Stringer is.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    fake like the song is from a mixtape...that you've never heard before.

and now i guess im gonna get people complaining about moving a suspected phony thread to the trash section even though i easily can and would be more than willing to move it back if the wuchambermusic thing is actually real.
    I have no problem that the thread got moved here, just wondering why people think this song info was fake. maybe the OP realized he should not have leaked this track and tried to backtrack a bit? Or maybe this is going to be from that Abso mixtape Rza mentioned awhile back that is due out this year?
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

lacey, where's the interview of Rza talking about the chambermusic project???

all this can be resolved by you(or anyone else) providing that video interview. waddup??

wade is right, its clearly a fake song

you can tell. for one, all three MCs spit choruses which sound COMPLETELY different from one another. their verses obviously have nothing to do with each other and were mashed together by this Stringer guy

you can tell by deck's young voice that his verse was probably from the nineties, and not from today.

at the end of deck's verse he says "Ghost A and I, that's a good look, focus your specs". He obviously means "focus your specs, we're kidding, this is fake. obviously not new material."

suspicious or not, its a new song by the wu-tang clan. if anything, change the thread title to "new wu song" and put it back where it belongs

BUT WHY MOVE IT TO THE DAN COOLEY SECTION???

WHY??

ITS NEW WU TANG SONG????

WHY THE FUCK MOVE IT TO COOLEY???

man, i just dont fucking geddit.

Who cares where the song is from, ITS OBVIOUSLY A REAL FUCKIGN SONG, THAT SHOULD BE IN WU CHAMBER, THE THREAD HAD 10,000 VIEWS, AND 170 POSTS, IT WAS A REAL ASS THREAD

You guys are cunts for ignoring my post.

Especially wade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    wade is right, its clearly a fake song

you can tell. for one, all three MCs spit choruses which sound COMPLETELY different from one another. their verses obviously have nothing to do with each other and were mashed together by this Stringer guy

you can tell by deck's young voice that his verse was probably from the nineties, and not from today.

at the end of deck's verse he says "Ghost A and I, that's a good look, focus your specs". He obviously means "focus your specs, we're kidding, this is fake. obviously not new material."

suspicious or not, its a new song by the wu-tang clan. if anything, change the thread title to "new wu song" and put it back where it belongs

i CANT TELL IF YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC.

Decks verse is clearly real, "Ghost, A and I" Ghostface, AZ, and Inspectah deck.

THIS FUCKING PROVES ITS A "REAL" SONG FAGGOT, WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

when did i say the song was fake? we all heard it, obviously its real. where its from is the issue.

i said that the thread was fake in that the topic is about an album that doesnt exist. similar to the phony new CL2 track from hot97 topic.

why do i keep getting posts in here that dont contain the video interview of Rza talking about the chambermusic project? PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    You guys are cunts for ignoring my post.

Especially wade.
    the news about the album on many hiphop blogs but they have as much info on it as we do and they probably got it from here.

Last edited by rainbow; 06-06-2009 at 02:32 PM.

give me the link to the corpse thread then

Last edited by rainbow; 06-06-2009 at 02:37 PM.