Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why da HELL is the new Wu Tang album thread moved to Norway section?

give me the screens
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Stringer would prefer if i didn't discuss how he got the track.

So all i can show you is that he posted the track there in a topic called "New Wu Album" which is stickied.

Here:

k.

well, the song is in the wu chamber for everyone to listen to if they want.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

WHY CANT YOU JUST PUT THE THREAD BACK WHERE IT BELONGS??

WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT THIS???

If you are so caught up on the whole "chamber music" thing, if this REALLY grinds your gears this much, then change the thread title.

Ive have contacted all the admins at your anti wu tang shit.

I see you Wade, dont make me take this any deeper. Lil tip, im prolly not the E-nigga you wanna fuck with.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

wadeanalog is a faggot

this is the gayest shit a mod has ever done

we should be able to vote on mods who we think should be "un-modded"
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    wadeanalog is a faggot

this is the gayest shit a mod has ever done

we should be able to vote on mods who we think should be "un-modded"
    exactly my bro. serious why has this man been given the right to so much power?

and why should he still be going on when hes doing gay shit like this

this isnt Wadecorp.com, its WUTANGcorp.com

We're not under the whim of some loser called Wade, who the fuck does he think he is closing and moving good shit all the time.

Prof and Tomb are going to look into it, this nigga needs dumping, quick.

Wade, generally, has been a good mod.

He's modded for 2 or 3 years, and i can't think of many occasions when he's done something wrong.

Maybe he fucked up here, but i don't think he should be demodded or anything.

And i doubt he will.

Compared to Sunny, wade is great.

I feel like I'm watching Entertainment Tonight or something.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    it wasnt deleted, its still in the thread and if you want to make a thread for the track in the wu chamber go ahead.

i want to see this interview where Rza talks about the chambermusic project. if you show it to me i'll put the thread back.
    for most people who come to this site, moving a thread to cooley is the equivalent of deleting it because there's pretty much no chance they will ever see it (there's no link to cooley in the wu-chamber). so not only do somewhat more casual wu fans miss the chance to see this new wu-tang track, but it also prevents potential media outlets with larger exposure than wu-corp from seeing that this website got the scoop first.

so if you can't understand how cooley=deletion then you've lost sight of how this website functions for the majority of its users, and suggesting that this be remedied by another user making another thread about it only confirms that i'm dealing with someone grossly unqualified to seriously moderate on a website's forum.

as for the rza interview, and my response to this barbaric slander on my integrity:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    And Hugguh, your being a bitch for the sake of it.

You understand why wade would think it was suspicious, i don't know why you're bothering to argue here.
    i thought i'd said everything that needs to be said in this sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
    regardless of your feelings about this new wu-tang track or the circumstances of this new wu-tang track's existence, the fact that you would effectively delete the new wu-tang track from the wu-tang site is retarded.
    i guess the fact that this decision was retarded isn't immediately obvious so let me elaborate: at the end of raekwon's day, what does it matter whether the guy who posted the new wu-tang track and all kinds of interesting details regarding its origin was lying about where the new wu-tang track came from? so maybe the new wu-tang track is actually from an AZ mixtape, even though there's no evidence of that elsewhere; or maybe it is in fact from a secret upcoming wu album. or maybe there's an altogether different explanation for where this track came from. but absolutely none of that should matter...

it's new.
    it's wu-tang.
    it should be in the chamber.

and until proven otherwise it should stay there. this obviously isn't a news organization, and no one could legitimately hold wutang-corp or its moderators responsible for a prank thread posted by its users, if that's what it turned out to be.

this is obvious right?

one more thing, i don't mean to make this specifically about wade. i think there's way too much micromanaging on this site from the entire moderation team, and i would rather see a policy shift whereby we simply saw less involvement -- specifically less closed and cooleyed threads -- than see someone lose the privilege of moderating this glorious website.

pro?

more akbar

Bateman you just gave the man screens.

SCREENS FAGGOT, SCREEEEEENNNNNSSSS!!!!

He was like "k, go use the shitty ass thread thats been made in wu chamber, instead of the one full of info, with nearly 200 posts, and 10,000 views"

This man is an enemy of the corporation.

I said he has been reliable in the past, but the last month he has just simply flat out lost his goddam mind. He might be having some personal issues at home, idk, but i never even noticed Wade in the past.

But now hes on a one man rampage to destroy Wu Chamber and wipe out all Wu Tang from it, so all we'll be left with is the Robot Tank thread. This is his overall plan.

Yeah, i pay no attention to those forums, so i am not the best to analyse.

As i said, he was being a bit ridiculous in this situation but i can see where he was coming from initially.

He could have taken my word for it, but whatever.

At least he's not an anti semitic white member of the NOI.

I don't close/delete hardly any threads at all

the only person who would close normal threads in the Wu Chamber....

...are people with agendas.

Did anyone else not see him threaten me with a Banning? LOL!! He was threatening to ban me for asking him why da fuck he was moving and closing threads>>!!

Since when are we not allowed to question authority anymore? He said I lied about him closing a thread, but I didnt, he closed the that thread, he just misread what i put, and threatend a ban. MAdness.

Wade, non of this would be carrying on, if you just move the fucking thread back LOL. Why dont you just do it? Your opening yourself up, but you thought you could do it on the low. I wont say another word to you, and I will delete this thread, if you move it back.

this subject is closed. you can keep posting here if you like but arguments on the final decision for this matter will no longer entertained.

here's the link to the thread in the wu chamber for the aforementioned track:
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77625

have a good one..

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    [COLOR=PaleTurquoise

You understand why wade would think it was suspicious, i don't know why you're bothering to argue here.

You could have just said that you know the track is real, and left it at that.

Obviously no other mods have stepped in, because they have been here long enough to know who Stringer is.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    the news about the album on many hiphop blogs but they have as much info on it as we do and they probably got it from here.
    Moderating the Wu-chamber requires finding legitimacy about news or new material. This became important as soon as WTC stopped getting exclusive shit. Wade has been following, checking sources and knowing what posters have some sort of affiliation even before he was a mod and if I remember correctly thats one of the reasons 36chambers and I modded him. These days it hasn't been so bad lately but there were worse times especially when nothing much was happening people would make shit up. Some remember what happened with Cno Evil after he was a news source and slowly started making shit up.

For that thread itself, I didnt see it until the thread starter decided to edit his posts so to me the whole thread looked sketchy with some gullible posters responding. I dont know when Stringer started getting stuff like that so someone please update me.