Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: why da HELL is the new Wu Tang album thread moved to Norway section?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

Moderating the Wu-chamber requires finding legitimacy about news or new material. This became important as soon as WTC stopped getting exclusive shit. Wade has been following, checking sources and knowing what posters have some sort of affiliation even before he was a mod and if I remember correctly thats one of the reasons 36chambers and I modded him. These days it hasn't been so bad lately but there were worse times especially when nothing much was happening people would make shit up. Some remember what happened with Cno Evil after he was a news source and slowly started making shit up.

For that thread itself, I didnt see it until the thread starter decided to edit his posts so to me the whole thread looked sketchy with some gullible posters responding. I dont know when Stringer started getting stuff like that so someone please update me.

Ok, but regardless of the reliabilty of the source etc etc, I, and others, STILL cannot understand why the thread had to be forcibly removed from Wu Chamber and put in the Gay section.

This is unbelievable.

Whoever the person was who posted the song, the song is still the song, the song still exists, the song is clearly real, we have all heard the song, thats all the thread was about, the song.

If Wade had an issue with the guy editing the post, then how about, idk, just saying that int he thread? I dont see why effectivly deleting it was doing anything. This was way over modded to the extreme.

The fact that Wade is now refusing to put it back is almost as retarded as moving it in the first place.

Fuck sunny winters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Fuck sunny winters.
    Pat Bateman
    penalty boxed user

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Last weekend I was at this nightclub. I was there unfashionably early but thats because I drove one of the bartenders to work there. While I was standing at the bar at this nightclub by myself waiting for my party to arrive, wearing my linen blazer and cognac colored loafers, the club owner started talking to me.

As we were shooting the shit there, he was occasionally checking his urgent texts for those VIPs and shit on his Blackberry. He then told me of this one dude who keeps calling and e-mailing him about one of his bouncers. One of his best ones, the main doorman who throws out the most drunk asses. This dude kept saying how much of an asshole this bouncer was and how he should be fired and how the club is for the people to have fun etc.

fake? Really?

Last weekend I was at this nightclub. I was there unfashionably early but thats because I drove one of the bartenders to work there. While I was standing at the bar at this nightclub by myself waiting for my party to arrive, wearing my linen blazer and cognac colored loafers, the club owner started talking to me.

As we were shooting the shit there, he was occasionally checking his urgent texts for those VIPs and shit on his Blackberry. He then told me of this one dude who keeps calling and e-mailing him about one of his bouncers. One of his best ones, the main doorman who throws out the most drunk asses. This dude kept saying how much of an asshole this bouncer was and how he should be fired and how the club is for the people to have fun etc.
    i love allegories.

so if this were a bar, then the bouncer here would have ripped the new DJ from the stage mid-set, which all of your patrons were rocking out to, just because the DJ wasn't wearing a special clearance pass.

then told him his gig was at the gay bar across town and kicked him out.

pro, you used to be a bouncer before you became head manager, would you have gone on stage and removed this admittedly young, scruffy looking DJ just because he wasn't wearing a special clearance pass, even though according to flyers being passed around for the past few weeks, you knew a new DJ could possibly show up soon, and he was obviously playing new music which fit the description on the flyers, and your bar was stuffed full of people who came there primarily to check for new music?

pro, would you have removed that thread which contained new wu-tang music, out of the wu-tang forum?

more akbar

Moderating the Wu-chamber requires finding legitimacy about news or new material. This became important as soon as WTC stopped getting exclusive shit. Wade has been following, checking sources and knowing what posters have some sort of affiliation even before he was a mod and if I remember correctly thats one of the reasons 36chambers and I modded him. These days it hasn't been so bad lately but there were worse times especially when nothing much was happening people would make shit up. Some remember what happened with Cno Evil after he was a news source and slowly started making shit up.

For that thread itself, I didnt see it until the thread starter decided to edit his posts so to me the whole thread looked sketchy with some gullible posters responding. I dont know when Stringer started getting stuff like that so someone please update me.
    sorry but this is bullshit. jammin posted that thread about the promo for the chambermusik album which achieved every level of legitimacy as stringer's thread with the new track. except jammin's thread remained in wu-chamber, among its most popular threads for the past couple of weeks, while stringer's was removed within a day or two.

unsourced promo for new wu-tang album = chamber material
    unsourced new song for new wu-tang album = gay?

more akbar

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

well shit it wasnt just stringer who came up with the track

sombody else posted it aswell, they didnt know the thread was already made

and pep, i think it was, posted it the next day when he saw it at hiphopdx.com

so i think it was pretty clear that this track wasnt "fake" or some shit stringer put together on some hidden agenda shit
    We do it for the people.

lol @ faggot ass pat being banned
    We do it for the people.

DEF NOT FAKE

Rzawu who heard that new ghostface, az inspectadeck rec?!

Rzawu its on a upcomin projects on koch records

RZA ON TWITTER

naah man

wadeAnalog the god dont give a fuck.

dont u know he run shit??

he dont want it in the Wu Chamebr thats that
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    i just went to Rza's myspace page and this album is not mentioned and the song is not on his player. i checked out his twitter and he doesnt mention it there either. then on one website that had this track they said that Rza was gonna do a new wu album in 2010:

http://onethirtybpm.com/2009/05/14/n...ut-next-month/

before you try to say that he doesnt update his page, there's a blog entry for his latest movie "life is hot in cracktown".

i also went to ghosts page and the song isnt there either. no blog entry on it and harbor master is not on his audioplayer. same with deck's page.

this album is supposed to drop in less than a month and nobody from the clan has said anything about it?

man, seriously, rae said we will hear from the clan real soon but he can't talk about it

rza just something about it on his twitter, so the question is : u talking with them personaly? they aint got time to update us on the internet

you can also pre order the album its a proof too
    Last edited by Jammin; 06-07-2009 at 02:15 AM.

I'd like to go one day without hearing somebody mention twittering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    DEF NOT FAKE

Rzawu who heard that new ghostface, az inspectadeck rec?!

Rzawu its on a upcomin projects on koch records

RZA ON TWITTER
    EXACTLY

But Wade and Co dont give a fuck, they wont move the official thread back, idk why.

Fucking faggots.