Thread: Electronic Industrial/Industrial Dance

Thumbs up Electronic Industrial/Industrial Dance

check out www.velvetacidchrist.com/earbleed.htm to download some misc. shit. the stuff entitled Toxic Coma has the funniest samples, like snoop dogg i think from his show DFTVizzle, Family Guy, that online movie Rejected, & others. The other stuff doesn't have as mainstream samples but if you end up liking the style, get a free 14 day unlimited download trial from Real Rhapsody and cop all the shit this artist has like eight or ten albums. all of which are great if you like this sort of thing. the beats go from techno to breakbeat to whatever each song is unique.
    8)

Default Re: Electronic Industrial/Industrial Dance

check out the chemical brothers and the crystal method for all of your rocktronic/raptronic sheit. like i said in my other post, check out EPMD too. his shit is getting more listenable for hip hop fans. his beats are more ghetto lately, which = better cause it matches his raps.

i'd like it if The W rapped to different kinds of beats, not just hip hop. like when you have METH or someone like Twista rap for Prodigy. Only rza puts his twist on it and they rap more to breakbeats and especially a straight up Drum 'n Bass trak. just have the bass (i mean git'ar) and a snare and go at it, then add some funky shit on top and some samples. like that song on Ghost Dog only with all of the W rapping on it.
    8)

Swollen Member

Default Re: Electronic Industrial/Industrial Dance

you should check out Joey Beltram, Cold Dust, Underground Resistance or Rob Hood.
    I think you'd like em.