Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is Our World Built On Paganism And Devil Worship ?

STYLE

tissy thinks earth is run by hobbits

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    man, KTL self hate is turning shitty topic turned good discussion into a shitty topic turned shitty race be3f. Sunny Winters, anything you say is irrelevant until you bust your glock at a white person, and your white secondary your arguing with is irrelevant and angry

back to Odin tho

turns out almost all long white breaded characters in western culture are based on the god odin. Merlin, Gandolf, so on and so forth. That's why when you see a person with a long beard and stick on TV you automatically assume he's wise and or has magic powers

found this shit on wikipedia

In this temple, entirely decked out in gold, the people worship the statues of three gods in such wise that the mightiest of them, Thor, occupies a throne in the middle of the chamber; Wotan and Frikko have places on either side. The significance of these gods is as follows: Thor, they say, presides over the air, which governs the thunder and lightning, the winds and rains, fair weather and crops. The other, Wotan—that is, the Furious—carries on war and imparts to man strength against his enemies. The third is Frikko, who bestows peace and pleasure on mortals. His likeness, too, they fashion with an immense phallus.
    Gesta Hammaburgensis 26, Tschan's translation
    lol at the dick.

and

Odin has a number of magical artifacts associated with him: the spear Gungnir, which never misses its target; a magical gold ring (Draupnir), from which every ninth night eight new rings appear;

aint that the lord of the rings plot?
    Yea man the Lord of the Rings is based on many nordic things. Biggest influence is prolly "Kalevala" which is the national epic of my country.

Believe it or not but my own original language (finnish) is pretty much same than the Elven language of Tolkien's.

sounds fucked up? lol Its true.

"Tolkien's High Elvish language, Quenya, was inspired by Finnish. Tolkien taught himself Finnish in order to read the Kalevala, a 19th-century compilation of old Finnish songs and stories arranged by Elias Lönnrot into a linear epic poem and completed in 1835 and revised in the mid-1800s.

The Kalevala epic parallels the real history of the Finns. It played a key role in preserving the oral legends and songs of the Finns, which linguists think date back to preagricultural Finland. As cultural anthropologist Wade Davis notes, "it goes back to the time of the shaman ... when people lived by poetry of an oral tradition. ... By definition, the entire language was the vocabulary of the best storyteller." In 2001 Wade Davis traveled to Finland to meet Jussi Juovinen, one of Finland's last great rune singers, and to hear him sing the Kalevala. Juovinen began to learn the poems from the elders of his village when he was a child and committed the songs to memory."

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    watch LOTR and you are worshipping odin.
    im pointing out media use of pagan figures. Not implying worship whatsoever cause that's now what it is. It's just entertainment.
    your mad cause i destroyed your e-life and now your reduced to constantly anger TSA commentary.

you don't like being alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    Yea man the Lord of the Rings is based on many nordic things. Biggest influence is prolly "Kalevala" which is the national epic of my country.

Believe it or not but my own original language (finnish) is pretty much same than the Elven language of Tolkien's.

"Tolkien's High Elvish language, Quenya, was inspired by Finnish. Tolkien taught himself Finnish in order to read the Kalevala, a 19th-century compilation of old Finnish songs and stories arranged by Elias Lönnrot into a linear epic poem and completed in 1835 and revised in the mid-1800s.

The Kalevala epic parallels the real history of the Finns. It played a key role in preserving the oral legends and songs of the Finns, which linguists think date back to preagricultural Finland. As cultural anthropologist Wade Davis notes, "it goes back to the time of the shaman ... when people lived by poetry of an oral tradition. ... By definition, the entire language was the vocabulary of the best storyteller." In 2001 Wade Davis traveled to Finland to meet Jussi Juovinen, one of Finland's last great rune singers, and to hear him sing the Kalevala. Juovinen began to learn the poems from the elders of his village when he was a child and committed the songs to memory."
    that's nuts. Do finns has the same characters in their creation myth or a similar one to norwegians, swedes, english and germans?

i know the finns are an entirely different population then them and were in europe long before the germanic migration into europe. Finnish, celts, and the basques in spain are the last of the original population of europe.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

SUNNY :

Its like Sunny doing the african circumcion dance or taking part in the whipping traditions. That shit is fucking savage. 100-0 ^uck u for posting those Horned Euro Bible shits here.

Thanks for bible.

Goodnight.
    People judge what they don't understand.

All cultures have something that other cultures see as "savage."

If it keeps me standing, I welcome the whip. As long as it's in the hands of my brother.

^circumsicion. is it helping?

Yo u think its cos of 9 ether? Or some God shit?

Yeah the folk in africa dance all the way to scalpel so they can get the pussy lips cut off... and foreskins...whatever u know. Its the wild africa. Jus google that shit. U jew

Then they whip each other.

What u think?

U like generalizing, dont u?
    Actually be more specific, which tribes to the whipping and which ones to the circumsicions. Then post up the origins of where these practices came from then you have yourself an argument.

My guess is the true intentions and specifics of these rituals won't be found online.

Do you know this language? If not you should learn it before it dissapears for good. We're having that problem here now, with our language.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

i know the finns are an entirely different population then them and were in europe long before the germanic migration into europe. Finnish, celts, and the basques in spain are the last of the original population of europe.
    Okay, I'm not sure about Finns, but Celts came along with other indo-european tribes from middle Asia/Caucasus around 4000 BC. As much as I remember, Finns also migrated to today's Finland from western Siberia, but I'm not 100% sure.

The one true original population of Europe, that was here before Indo-Europeans and Ugro-Finns came, are Basques. (Therefore they could claim whole Europe as their homeland, right?)
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Yo, read a bit of this thread and my thinking is once again confirmed. Europe has soooo beautiful pagan tradition, legends and all that mess, that has been fucked up by exclusive and tyranizing Christian church that started to like smell of its dick a bit too much by that phase.

Slavic people have had some awesome pagan mythology too; for example Prophet Elijah is here worshipped as "The Thunderer" which drives a flaming chariot through heaven, which is straight up copy of ancient Slavic supreme god Perun.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Do you know this language? If not you should learn it before it dissapears for good. We're having that problem here now, with our language.
    U mean do i speak finnish? yea

Or u mean the elven language? no lol

that's nuts. Do finns has the same characters in their creation myth or a similar one to norwegians, swedes, english and germans?

Yeah the characters are differend. Old norse word "Finn" actually refers to Sami People who are the indigenous people of the lands.

but then again the Sami people come in differend tribes and groups , even they have differend versions and stories. So i wouldnt know what to put here...

its common to see stories about how the world is build and its structure, but its often animals playing bigger role in it than humans. Altho there is a supreme god called "Ukko" which means "old man" and a list of other spirits and gods. And not sure from which direction they all come from tho...

Your the one that made comparison between the fictional elven language and your finnish language. I was just wondering if there was still a large population that spoke your language.

Quote Originally Posted by BTTR KNG KOOL View Post

Täällä tehdään näköjään suomalaisista stereotyypillisiä elvejä,lol.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Finns are kind of a strange group. Almost alienated from the rest of the white race. I heard they drink like crazy all year long.