Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Art Of Life" The Official Album Come Peep This Shit

wow maxy this album is SIIIIIICK! holy shit the beats are sick flows are sick good shit man, everyone came thru nice that famicom beat and that jay large beat is CRAAAACK, good shit yo wake up ppl n check this masterpiece, nice shoutout hahah

peace fam

ps ITS A SHAME..WOOOOOW

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Gave this one listen through so far, and I'm definitely feeling this. So far, my favorite track is Street Visions. Has a dark Mobb Deep feel to it. It'll take me some time to digest the rhymes, but everything is sounding top notch so far.

With this joint, plus Basement Dwellaz and Sinapse, some of my favorite albums this year have come from the corp!
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

downloading now...my bad i didnt get around to it sooner....i'll be back to tell u its nasty.peace

Sorry man I downloaded and slept on this, shits fucking sick and the beat selection is nuts!!! I will do a full review as soon as i get a chance

werd up the beat selection from top to bottom is fiiire!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
    Sorry man I downloaded and slept on this, shits fucking sick and the beat selection is nuts!!! I will do a full review as soon as i get a chance

Its All Good Kinda Expected That Here Thats Why I Didnt Bother Sellin On Line .....But As Long As U Listen To The Product Im Good

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    Its All Good Kinda Expected That Here Thats Why I Didnt Bother Sellin On Line .....But As Long As U Listen To The Product Im Good

word, well everyone seems to be dropping at once lol so im just trying to get to it all as well as do my own thing lol, its dope tho trust!!!!

yoooooooo!!!!this is my joint rite here,i can definitely let the whole shit play straight thru my nigga!!!!! the album title is well picked due to the fact that every track paints a different picture...i can envision every line in my head and i can definitely relate to the stories that u tell in alot of the trax...like 7th and skamp said the beat selection is off the charts yo!!!! i cant say which ones i like the most(street visions,lol)cuz in all honesty all the songs are really well balanced...u definitely got my support my nigga!!!! and u definitely came correct with this album,peace yo,1

Yo Peace Max

Ill be back with a more solid review but ill just slide through on how dope this album is, Last Abyss is one of the best tracks so far, and im still diggin the Livin Swift track. Also the inro and outro, whit is omnious but from an old kids movie, NeverEnding Story if im not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Yo Peace Max

Ill be back with a more solid review but ill just slide through on how dope this album is, Last Abyss is one of the best tracks so far, and im still diggin the Livin Swift track. Also the inro and outro, whit is omnious but from an old kids movie, NeverEnding Story if im not mistaken

i was gonna mention that.....u went there bro' good shit!!!

Intro - Dope shit, very interesting way to start an album, which helps pull you into the whole vibe of the album. Very omnious, and now that im grown, that movie was some serious shit lol.

The Last Abyss - One of my favourite track right here no doubt. Miax jumps right in flawlessly, and the flow is right on point. Theres a dope reference to intro in there to, which forced me to bring the track back to catch it lol. Ern Dawgy is a nice match up on this one, theres a dope chemistry that i got out of it, which is hard to do. The beat is ill too, but its the only one i dont know who produced

Dock Smitty ill Microphone Commitee - Right away, love this beat, very up tempo and has that marching music vibe, kind of like college marching bands turned rugged. Its a short track, but Max sounds like he coulda rhymed for days on here, which is why i was a little upset i guess, just wanted another minute or so.

Like Clockwork - Start of the track is dope, i like the background radio sound you get from it, like a clock radio that aint weak lol. This is one of those from the heart, real life tracks, or that the vibe i get from it. The lyrics arent complex but they paint a very nice picture for the listener, very nice picture.

Novel Short US to Ukraine - ILL!! another short track, but this one hits hard, definitely spun it like 5 times, another favourite from this album, cant say much else then that. Very potent track

The Heart Aches and Pain - WOW!!! Shit is crazy, again another favourite track. These are some of the best songs in hip hop, the ones you can tell the artist is really expressing themselves, putting it all out there. To me was one of those tracks, the beat and everything just makes you listen

Sellin' the City - I was impartial about this track, it was dope but it didnt have the same power, i felt from the previous tracks. Theres some dope lyrics and the flows on point, so maybe it was the beat i didnt enjoy as much.

Stay Back Payback Trey Clacked - "Touch the sky, then the soul just crashes" - potent lyrics. Very aggresive track with some crazy flows and there was mad lines to pull out and post, qouatable track!! " This aint Johnny Quest, even little Suzy rock a vest" - damn

Hip Hop Cries - Classic track, this is another one of those from the heart type joints. Lots of little flow change ups within one track, and from line to line which definitely helps keeps the ear tuned in. Like the shoutouts at the end, perfect track for that.

Hurricane Windz - Dope shit, really nice flowing beat and the lyrics match up perfect to suite the vibe. This is another standout track for me, makes me sit here and just think, which are some of the best tracks to listen to, for me at least.

The Art of Life - Feelin this track, the beat fits the type of joint that it is i felt. Its the Art of Life and it has that feel. I would have the vocals turned up a bit on this one, it was hard to hear at some points on a lower volume, but i blasted it for the most part. Max you definitely painting a picture on this one, lyrics are really intune with what you are trying to present

Street Corner Science - Ridiculous track, i never really heard much from Famicon, but im a fan now lol and Max hits upside the head with the vocals. 2 minutes of a lyrical assault, aggresive and intricate, what else do you want?

Memories - A few times i mentioned the from the heart joints, this is the best example right here. Cant say much other then that, very soulful track. "It was all a dream, not Biggie's" - that was an ill line

Living Swift - I been bumping this track for a minute. Love it and all aspects, just a uptempo, easy track to listen to. Actually i have it on a mixed burnt cd i made for driving too, hope that okay Max lol

Street Visions - Start with PCP, you know what it is already, my homies from CT always drop flames, big PEACE, SKampoe man you got a scary fuckin voice lol, Jig just hits you in the head, "Im in the Basement" - welcome to where i dwell lol. Max came in hard, very potent lyrics and flow is fire. Another track were Max and the guest are, to still Sinapses words, cohesive. Each match up nicely with the vibe of the track. "My eyes like the skies on the 4th of July"

The Merchant is Coming - Nice interlude in there, helps to slow down the mind a little bit and gives it rest for last few tracks. Not that i got bored or anything, i just feel interludes are a needed part of albums, helps for transfers or gives that mental rest for a bit.

Finished the Sentence - MOD, killer on the beats. Some very dope flows and some very dope lyrics. Not a standout imo, but its definitely a personal favourite of mine. After a lot of spins you pull out the lyrics and they are some of the best.

The Paintbrush Moves - EPIC track, crazy storytelling joint. Perfect title for this track, cause it defintiely paints a picture for the listener and the beat is a nice selection for it. Has a tragic feel to it.

Its A Shame - Great way to end an album, just has that vibe that its going to an ending sometime soon. And the track title says it all, its a shame the album has to end.

Outro - ILL outro, it may have ruined the movie for me and now i cna never so show my kids lol, nah im playin but it definitely works for the album.

Overall:
    Very, very dope listen. Anyone who hasnt gotten this, needs too. Max definitely has a unique voice and rhyme style, which is apparent on this album. As its really the only stuff i have heard, i cant compare it to any previous work. So with that said, it has made me want to go back and see what i missed. This album has a heavy theme of life in general on it, making it easy for people of all walks to enjoy.

Peace Maxi, told you id be back with something