Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Pro, WTF?

After... the laughter....

'

hahahahhahahahhahah this thread is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I too think about those people. I see those rare posters but frequent visitors post. Whenever they post it isn't about moderation, moreover the few douches posting shit replies in the wu chamber, not the moderated threads.

I want the front page to be updated like everyone else wants it to be. The only person that can do it is Tomb. One method Tomb thought of was make a news blogger account (which exists) then Tomb can take that blog from that account and put it on the front page. All mods have access to this NEWS blogger account but I guess many forgot. Perhaps those people that you mentioned can use that account and Tomb can check them every time he comes. I dont know how Tomb feels about anyone else controlling the front page. Of course for it yo be posted there it really needs some paperwork behind it.

The ones that complain about moderation the most are mosly those that are being micro-moderated. For what TSA did exactly I dont go around investigating everything but consider he has been banned before but from what you say it was a "hetrosexual blowjob". Consider this is far from the fist time he was banned so ban length increase. For what Pat did to be banned has nothing to do with Sunny. When he spammed KTL a put him in the penalty box for 2 days because it seemed like he was drunk.

For Sunny being a mod, I knew exactly what he was going to do before he was a mod and I knew that people would complain about it. I thought the process was going to be quicker though.
    it's too bad tomb isn't more actively involved in the site. if he's too busy then there's gotta be another wu-tang nerd out there with web experience who can do a better job of organizing this site.

[eats a piece of dried, sugared kiwi]

and yes, of course front page news items should have a higher degree of fact checking behind them than user-generated content in the chamber.

[still chewing kiwi]

i really don't know what there is to say about the moderation except that i can't really see the harm in reducing the number of mod actions in general. moderate the level of moderation, if you will.

[satisfied, grabs another piece of kiwi]

more akbar

oh one more thing, i think having sunny mod KTL was a brilliant move (no sarcasmo). i've always supported this decision, as long as he stays in his cage.

a wu-tang web forum is not the proper place to be debating about the health threats of eating pork or whether black man is or isn't god, at least not in the knowledge section. pork will kill you, black man is god, and the 30 year old white dude pretending to be black on the wu-tang web forum knows that better than anyone.

[wipes fingers on pants, types final bracketed thought]

more akbar

'

hahahahahhahaha wtf

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

For Sunny being a mod, I knew exactly what he was going to do before he was a mod and I knew that people would complain about it. I thought the process was going to be quicker though.
    Please elaborate on this, Pro.

You have always seemed like a fair and rational guy and a good choice for admin. But you obviously know that Sunny is biased, bigoted, vengeful, and stupid.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Is this some sort of fucked up Canadian joke I don't understand?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    Please elaborate on this, Pro.

You have always seemed like a fair and rational guy and a good choice for admin. But you obviously know that Sunny is biased, bigoted, vengeful, and stupid.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Is this some sort of fucked up Canadian joke I don't understand?
    I can tell you here. Sunny and Visions have seen KTL from the beginning and understand the concept of it. Keep in mind KTL isn't simply a debate center. Although sometimes it could be, it is supposed to be quite the opposite.

The last few months before there was any mod in KTL after LHX has gone, the balance was way off. The topics were OK and I admit that TSA made many good topics there. However, I started to see too many ad hominems thrown around there. They always existed before but it became a contest and then some notoriously started calling each other "faggots" after saying their opinion. Wash your hands after leaving general chat. Out of all threads made I hate when retaliation threads are made for strong disbelief of another topic and a few months ago it was at a high.

In KTL you say your opinion. You still have to be careful how you present your opinion. As I said before I knew how people would react when making Sunny mod, I thought those same people would start to be more careful on how they present their ideas. Either they were more careful or they just wouldn't bother.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I agree that all gen chat styled posting should be restricted to gen chat only.

otherwise the entire forum turns into a joke.

but you should never restrict people from stating an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

I don't think that happenned.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

you just contradicted yourself

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i support the mods decisions regarding the banning of these two specimens.

keep up the good work.
    We do it for the people.