Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beat Battle (June: The Cheese'A'Thon)

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    polls are wack - people with F@#$ up opinions judging someones skills based off of if they like that person or is cool with that person and stuff -

get RZA in here to judge beats every once in a while

Man I fail to understand why the fuck your in this thread, I do understand your point and I did peep your work and freely admit your shits dope but if you dont wanna waste your time on something thats seemingly pointless and just for fun then why act like a complete vagina about it!!! If you dont wanna get involved then fuck off its that simple!! Why start talking shit??

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
    Man I fail to understand why the fuck your in this thread, I do understand your point and I did peep your work and freely admit your shits dope but if you dont wanna waste your time on something thats seemingly pointless and just for fun then why act like a complete vagina about it!!! If you dont wanna get involved then fuck off its that simple!! Why start talking shit??

what i didn't do was disrespect you - i said that polls were wack and i explained why - if you take this as an attack on yourself then you need to check yourself - i would love to smash my competition on this board and offered a much better more fulfilling way to acheive this here - i never said that i was wasting my time - time cannot be wasted - talking shit ?

where did i talk shit ?
    grow up son

not mines

my beats are terrible

made to please ?

lol - shhhhhiiiiii+

and i was 1000 % serious about what i wrote here - cause i take my craft very seriously - and my art is not for entertainment - any one who took offense to it needs not be so sensitive

plus i thought that 7th was serious about calling RZA - i figured that maybe he knows him and can make it happen -

The sarcasm was wack thats why 7th reacted like that... I honestly thought it was a smart mouth comment to say let RZA judge the battle. I would have reacted the same way.

Anyhow, Sunny you say you would love to smash your competition then get busy. So anyway enough of this crap. Anything else posted on here that has nothing to do wiuth the actual battle will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    The sarcasm was wack thats why 7th reacted like that... I honestly thought it was a smart mouth comment to say let RZA judge the battle. I would have reacted the same way.

i was serious as hell when i said let RZA judge - a respected well known producers opinion would be taken seriously - but if yall feel its impossible then so be it - me saying that shouldn't have gotten anyone upset enough to resort to silly name calling though - but whatever -

Anyhow, Sunny you say you would love to smash your competition then get busy. So anyway enough of this crap. Anything else posted on here that has nothing to do wiuth the actual battle will be deleted.
    i'll check out some of the artist here more often and might drop a few every now and then -

No doubt Sunny.

p.s. if Cilva Ringz doesnt doesnt even visit the booth, what makes anybody think that RZA would lol.

PEace

No doubt Sunny.

p.s. if Cilva Ringz doesnt doesnt even visit the booth, what makes anybody think that RZA would lol.

PEace

maybe if he knew about the battles -

once a year ?

one big battle once a year

three known judges

would be sick

not impossible

what i didn't do was disrespect you - i said that polls were wack and i explained why - if you take this as an attack on yourself then you need to check yourself - i would love to smash my competition on this board and offered a much better more fulfilling way to acheive this here - i never said that i was wasting my time - time cannot be wasted - talking shit ?

where did i talk shit ?
    grow up son
    I apologise It seems I misenterpted what you had to say!! but Like I said I understand your point, but the Rza comment seems a little un-realistic!! But who knows maybe its worth a try even if its someone lower down the ranks we shoot for!! And for the record I didn't call you a silly name I said you ACTED in a certain way and once again I apologise for the way I came accross it just seemed like you where trying to belittle what where doing here when at the end of the day its just for fun to help us all improve

sall good man

yall seem to got something good going on in here

much respect

any rick astley song qualify?
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

I'm going for either a track I heard the other day on Golden Girls or something off the SNES game Super Mario World...LOL. I'm pretty sure I got the cheesy part locked down. Now it's time to make this ish raw. Nice concept for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
    any rick astley song qualify?

Hhahaha hell yeah!!! you get extra credit as well if you flip "never gonna give you up" lol

Veteran Member

what is the song to sample?'

i was gonna flip never gonna give you up for the battle but idk if i shud join im working on a mixtape now.

I´m in, thats my first Beat Battle on wutangcorp so sorry If i´m askin like nerd :-D . Deadline is 25.6.2009, I can sample anything what I want, and it gotta be RAWWWWW!!!!!! :-D
    Last edited by RaffDaScarface; 06-17-2009 at 02:59 AM.