Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronaldo signing for Real for 80mil!!!!

lynskey

Quote Originally Posted by Sativahhh View Post
    c.ronaldo sucks the is messi and hassan sukur
    what?

Hakan Suker hahahahahahahaha

what happened to the ronaldo that used to play for the brazilian national team, that is who i thought you guys were talking about
    Trip

Wu Vatican

he plays in brazil now. he is 32ish. hes worth a couple million now probably. no where nears cristiano ronaldo.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

united have bought Antonio Valencia from Wigan - their 1st buy of the summer

Benzema is off to R.Madrid and Fergie wanted him.

no Tevez - he says he hasnt got a place in the team because of Berbatov but IMO Tevez is better than Berb.
    Apparently gunna sign Owen (i hope not - he's shit, he was good when he 1st bust onto the scene)

so who will take Ronaldo's place i don't know

he is a world class player but yeah his attitude stinks, i remember watchin a game in the pub last season and cos Ronaldo wasnt getting his own way with free kicks etc he just walked off the pitch and went to the dressing room - left United with 10 men for the last 20 mins or so of the game
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"