1 100.00%
  • 2: Boring

0 0%
  • 1: Wackadoccious

0 0%

Thread: Above The Law - Black Mafia Life

Banned

Default Above The Law - Black Mafia Life

Just went searching the archives for something I haven't heard in ages and came across BML. Fucking great album, probably their best and definately my favourite. Beats are amongst the finest to come out of the G Funk Era.

Almost a 5/5 for me.

1. Black Triangle
    2. Never Missin' a Beat
    3. Why Must I Feel Like Dat
    4. Commin' Up
    5. Pimpology 101
    6. Call It What You Want
    7. Harda U R tha Doppa U Faal
    8. Game Wreck-Oniz-Iz Game
    9. Pimp Clinic
    10. V.S.O.P.
    11. Process of Elimination (Untouchakickamurdaqtion)
    12. G's & Macoronies
    13. G-Rupie's Best Friend
    14. Mee vs. My Ego
    15. Outro
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I'm surprised you posted about this album. Most of the people on here don't post about underground west rappers albums. Black Mafia Life has a few songs i like such as Why Must I Feel Like Dat, Call It What You Want, VSOP, Process Of Elimination, G-Rupie's Best Friend, Mee Vs My Ego. I also like their Uncle Sam's Curse and Legends albums. Hutch aka Cold187's solo albums Executive Decisions and Live From The Ghetto are pretty good. He has a new album out but i haven't heard it yet. I wonder why KMG never did a solo album.

Banned

To be honest I had forgotten about it until I went searching into my collection. It's a shame ATL go relatively un-noticed when people talk about the G Funk, or even the West, because they have released a lot of tight shit.

There was a guy who had an epic West Coast thread who was updating with a lot of downloads, maybe you already know that thread? He came through with some LBC Crew shit.

Fuck I love this song;

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I luv this album.....Call it What You Want is my shit.....luv that pac verse
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

one of the best g-funk LP's ever
    tonykipriani.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/tony-kipriani

its good but not a classic.. uncle sams curse on the other hand is a certified classic

-

Uncle Sam's Curse and Legends are good albums. I love Return Of The Real Shit, Kalifornia and Black Superman songs on Uncle Sam's Curse. Props to them for sampling The Time's Gigolos Get Lonely Too song on Kalifornia song and sampling Zapp's More Bounce To The Ounce song on Return Of The Real Shit. RIP Roger Troutman of Zapp. I miss him and he's from my hometown state Ohio but he's from Dayton. RIP KMG of Above The Law. I heard a Big Hutch interview on Youtube and he said he's gonna release a new Above The Law album this year. He said he finished several songs with KMG before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.