• Average

4 2.74%
  • Mediocre

7 4.79%
  • Wack

2 1.37%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: U-God - Dopium

it's funny though, that it seems that every single person on here feels the same about the album.. 8 great songs and 3 weaker tracks, and everybody say the weak tracks or "Lipton", "Hips" and "Rims Pokiin' Out".. something to think about next time, Uey!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Lipton is dope as fuck, i used to not like it but that shit is hard

^^ word, i imagine that's that hardcore shiznit that gets blasted on st Patrick's day!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

85 %ER

i haven't heard shit yet but now i'm excited like uey was haha. yeah he was always the least liked, even by me but i never disliked him, cause he did have some cold verses like the ones discussed on the other thread. i always had faith in him so i'm glad he came through. so what do yall think, does golden arms hang with the rest of the clan now? honestly from some snippets of lyrics i've read, he's better than deck now. imo deck fell off, which has really saddened me.
    sittin sideways, boys in a daze

DRUNKENARTS

he can more than hang wit the rest of the clan, hes top 3 material, uey alwys had it dood is sooo dope an goes hard

I must admit I have re-evaluated U-ey since Dopium. I always thought he was the weakest so was maybe subconsciously looking for flaws.

The dood is indeed good.