Thread: why does my sig pic keep on disappearing?

Veteran Member

Default why does my sig pic keep on disappearing?

seriously, what the fuck is the problem here? i've had that sig for the last 3 months with no problems, then out of the blue i get some bullshit. when i first joined i was told my sig was too large, so i changed the size, and 36chambers and Mark Mayoya was happy with it,. so now it's starting all over again. is the main criteria here to piss your members off? are you having trouble on deciding on what is considered as "too large of a sig?" i think the worse part of it all is seeing members here with sigs twice the size of the one i had. if i'm gonna get this kinda hassle i just won't bother with a damn sig and i wont bother contributing to the forum any longer. is that what you want? to turn your members away? get this shit sorted man. it's unnecessary.

peace...
    [font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]
    www.hiphop-network.com

Default Re: why does my sig pic keep on disappearing?

Whats un-neccesary is the size of your sig. Everytime i click on a page with your post on it it always resizes the page and its fuckin annoying! I took it out and left u a message saying resize it but u obviously didnt do it so i took it off again. If you cant apply with these kinda things then leave, we really wont be much bothered. Leave if you want and have a nice day.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Here, I resized it for you. This is a good size.

Roll with this one or go cry somewhere else...

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

so after 3 months of having my sig with no problems you NOW decide it's too big?

i didn't really wanna go to such measures, but let me just point this out...

my sig...

other members sigs...

can you spot the difference? let me give you a clue: i'm the one with the smallest sig. ironic, isn't it?

no disrespect to the members i've posted up, but i don't see why i should be victimized here. all seems very personal and bias, not to mention a bad attitude.
    www.hiphop-network.com

yes and if you look, all besides 2 of those sigs u posted... yours is the widest one. Im not bothered about how long it goes down, keep it reasonable tho... its more the width of the banner, that makes the page resize just so we can fit your banner into it.

Those other 2 sigs i will do the same as ive done 2 u WHEN I SEE THEM. There really is no argument in this.

Victimized? haha...

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Here, I resized it for you. This is a good size.

Roll with this one or go cry somewhere else...
    no disrespect mate, but it looks crap like that, which is why i've taken it out. and it's not "crying", it's called: "not taking shit from people." all you've done is used your mod advantages for your own personal gain, just so that you have a nice complete intact page,as opposed to a resized version. my advice would to think about purchasing a 17" monitor, then you'll have no problems, and you wont have to edit peoples sigs.

i'll just roll with hiphip-network.com for now, until you get your self one of those 17"s.
    www.hiphop-network.com

haha i have a 17'' Mr "victim". You wanna say any other smart or stupid comments? And its all good "not taking shit from people." but this is an internet forum, we have rules.

i tell you what, wutangcorp will just roll without you for a few days till you get your head straight and maybe next time you wont come on and chat shit. Theres rules, obide by them. Its 4:30am, maybe your just tired?

Cya soon

BIG L Rest In Peace