Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Can someone get "Drunken Monk" banned?

You got caught, Gravey

Man, what happened to this thread? and no admins have been taking action as well. This forum have admins at all?

Taking action about what?

John W. Henry

Drunken Monk, what flipped your fundamentalist switch? you used to be someone who spoke in broken english, and was one of the most entertaining people on this site. you died when you strapped that bomb to your chest.

RIP Drunken Monk.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

He can write this shit on my user page? I thought it was hilarious, but im being harassed and e-bullied and shit, right? Read the tos.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112
    lol

thats shit is hilarious.
    We do it for the people.

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

I think Monk just needs a diaper change, a burp and a nap.

I never once hated on Muslims. I simply am sick of the ignorant babble stereotyping Americans. I never judged nobody based on sex, race, religion and what have you. So if my only crime is that I'm a better producer than you and you're bitter about it...then I'm fucking GUILTY AS CHARGED.

I AM THE TERRORIST, I AM THE KILLER. BUT YOU CAN NEVER EXECUTE MY STYLE.

At first I thought Drunken Monk was some white kid living in France. Instead I guess he's some Muslim living in France.

Most of those threads that he made, he made directly in the Norway section...no one moved them there....something rarely done. I myself never go into the Norway section at all and would never spend the time of responding to one of those threads....let alone read them.

For anything else, Drunken Monk I ask that you stop this shit. More people understand those concepts than you think. Doing that on this site isnt going anywhere....you will be constantly fighting with 60% of the members here. Making more than one thread about the same thing is trolling regardless what forum its in. I closed the one in the wu chamber.

Birdcage, doint worry about action. I act on anything that has a date and time after I post this.

cats jjust mad because of his view against jews..leave drunken monk alone..let the man have his opinion..its the internet//

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    whos the hater?
    u eat dates and croissants for breakfast.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    cats jjust mad because of his view against jews..leave drunken monk alone..let the man have his opinion..its the internet//

oh shit grave... whats up man?

and about Drunken... he needs a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
    Pro, I just wanted to commend on you on overseeing the transformation of this site from a fansite devoted to a washed-up hip-hop group into the internet leading fascist hate-site.

Images of consensual adult oral sex lead to 1-month bannings of "undesirable" members, but extreme bigotry, so long as it against the right ethnicities or nationalities is both encouraged and rewarded by moderatorship

Drunken Monk has been spewing pure hatred about Jews and Americans for a while now, and I guess you think its cute?

I thought it was pretty funny myself, until I realized that most of the board agrees.

He can write this shit on my user page? I thought it was hilarious, but Im being harassed and e-bullied and shit, right? Read the TOS.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60112

Unless Drunken Monk is a Cilvaringz secondary. THen it all makes sense.
    I really don't think most of the board agree, like Pro said his threads are all in the Norway section, that means it's not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Calmez vers le bas l'homme. Je suis à l'aise dans beaucoup de langues, et je préfère jusqu'ici mon femme français qui portent un burka.
    Ok, alors un exemple, si tu mets "calm dow man" dans un traducteur automatique, ça dira "Calmez vers le bas l'homme", ce qui veut réellement dire en français "Calm toward the bottom the man", ce n'est pas une expression français et elle ne peut donc pas être traduite de cette façon. Mais c'est bien d'essayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    At first I thought Drunken Monk was some white kid living in France. Instead I guess he's some Muslim living in France.

Most of those threads that he made, he made directly in the Norway section...no one moved them there....something rarely done. I myself never go into the Norway section at all and would never spend the time of responding to one of those threads....let alone read them.

For anything else, Drunken Monk I ask that you stop this shit. More people understand those concepts than you think. Doing that on this site isnt going anywhere....you will be constantly fighting with 60% of the members here. Making more than one thread about the same thing is trolling regardless what forum its in. I closed the one in the wu chamber.

Birdcage, doint worry about action. I act on anything that has a date and time after I post this.
    I thought he was spanish.

Banned

this board is run by anti-white and anti-AMerica and anti-semitic Muslims.

of course its goign to be a bigoted place. Those people cant help themselves.