Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ~~~The Nameless & Unnamable Thread~~~

Default A Thread And Any Other Threads

... Peace. I bring a sword, a mirror and a jewel... cut in accord with the coninent of Africa... station space warps, charge harps... Hot Shotta... sun-splash, moonwalker, transformer... cash!!! Hmm... bread crum track you to your stash... Hmm... Needle-box, DJ list, shoes and 3-point adjustable spray-caps... for blast-relaps, corrosion... featuring green recycling plants and bees pollinating every wildflower in the solar breeze... flap overlaping petals, alternate the 6 honey Volvo's... I mixed the shade myself... call me crazy but my thoughts are free, I know nothing except all I may know... anyways, maybe... remember God mind and experiences of any kind... my Ka... The Island of Ha... and I repeat... The 4, the 4,000 and the 40, 000... plus one united head banger greets you and sends you on your way... as an art of peace...
    The NZA

Default A Millions of Years Old Gold Thread

... Weaved entwined, bald-headed mind... exact, intact & designed... comin'g through fine, you might find... I am my sign, refined... lined, stated and word... say: tasted and heard... flock, block & curb... I train the bird... 07.07.07... you got tricked and blamed for carbon emissions... Do you hear but you don't listen? Do you a favor: Do your lessons... Knowledge questions... Answer your messages, text annex... tackle box and more fishing... hot & cold fusion, another rap session... obsession, bars & hooks... Lil Kim & Paris Hilton... ice caps and hearts are melting from the pelting sun rays of style so sweltering... keep your heat & compare your Constitution to your Uniform Commercial Code... and live by the thread of my robe it won't erode... my image is a monk and the source of my image is a Buddha... my mouth is word, my tongue a sutra... and though my members change I remain the same... like the 360 degrees of my names... I maintain the prosperous field of the auspicious force... and make my way like the course of Heaven... and unlike the lying fake, I remain true... I mind my head and observe my naps grow... tiger wisker, dragon shadow... darts blow to let you know, from the traffic, bewildered, frantic... syntactic, semantic... panic... to the calm of your soul... you get the flex capasitor type addition to your bone & skull... you are not a body but you operate 1... and I charge your particles to full threaded spool...
    The NZA

Default The Thread of Entanglement

NZA!!!
    ... The dragon empire; Zig-zaggin'g through the universe... a flameless fire. Certain forces turn land abruptly, rupture fakes hapt-hazardly... collapse; taps you, collage of raps... I repeat: Re-habbit... just constantly reaping justice. Crack wire taps, implosion... cell phone radiation cooks you; Back Off!!! The clubs book you for me... voice of the fanatic trembles; I'm the narrator... to rumble responsible, bang head-charge mindful of the mass mind control mixed with flouride... sky tracks aerosol spray trails... pack the sherlock; black lighter... gass-mask igniter, multiplyer by a sniper... the striking viper. Chronicles mega-phone technique, screaming voters... go document; come on and go ape again... Shape-shifting information slash media hype; The pearled hand and the way of the world. Some go absurd for the god; My identity is self evident, I'm from the essence... keeping you in mind when I study these lessons. Come now, let us make progressions; or let's let it lay flat when it's run down by these aggressions... fuck that; The Ghetto Hero in mysterious ways, you need a Neo... and if you don't know you better read it like Remo. The knowledge born degree; swallow that like god degree or else feed you pets like pedigree... it must be time to make you read the ingredients tangled in excito-toxins effecting brain-wave capacity... The FDA food codex, my blade collects heads, broccolli... the books are sloppy; the band wagon's a jalloppy... fake is fake; and the real is real, I hope you copy...

Weaving threads of entanglement; Just know you rites & shit...
    Fertilize your gardens and tackle your goals...
    The radio skits play... the kid's a day to day...
    Toe to toe with the music... be mindful of the soul.
    The NZA

Default The Thread of Entanglement

NZA!!!
    ... The dragon empire; Zig-zaggin'g through the universe... a flameless fire. Certain forces turn land abruptly, rupture fakes hapt-hazardly... collapse; taps you, collage of raps... I repeat: Re-habbit... just constantly reaping justice. Crack wire taps, implosion... cell phone radiation cooks you; Back Off!!! The clubs book you for me... voice of the fanatic trembles; I'm the narrator... to rumble responsible, bang head-charge mindful of the mass mind control mixed with flouride... sky tracks aerosol spray trails... pack the sherlock; black lighter... gass-mask igniter, multiplyer by a sniper... the striking viper. Chronicles mega-phone technique, screaming voters... go document; come on and go ape again... Shape-shifting information slash media hype; The pearled hand and the way of the world. Some go absurd for the god; My identity is self evident, I'm from the essence... keeping you in mind when I study these lessons. Come now, let us make progressions; or let's let it lay flat when it's run down by these aggressions... fuck that; The Ghetto Hero in mysterious ways, you need a Neo... and if you don't know you better read it like Remo. The knowledge born degree; swallow that like god degree or else feed you pets like pedigree... it must be time to make you read the ingredients tangled in excito-toxins effecting brain-wave capacity... The FDA food codex, my blade collects heads, broccolli... the books are sloppy; the band wagon's a jalloppy... fake is fake; and the real is real, I hope you copy...

Weaving threads of entanglement; Just know you rites & shit...
    Fertilize your gardens and tackle your goals...
    The radio skits play... the kid's a day to day...
    Toe to toe with the music... be mindful of your soul.
    The NZA

...peace...
    ...heel heal...
    $%#&!

'Section 9'

This is good Name... This is the first time I've seen your thread on here. You've got some quality darts. Props.

PEACE