Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the "dimensions"?

Default What are the "dimensions"?

In "Twelve Jewelz" RZA says "the 4th dimension is time". How many dimensions are there, what are they, and who figured them out. Is it a scientific theory, or what? Maybe 'My First Timbs' knows this one.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Default Re: What are the "dimensions"?

It's different depending on each theory.

Membrane Theory, String Theory, etc etc, all believe the univers consists of a different dimension.

String Theory consists of Calabi Yao Manifolds (forgive the spelling if I'm wrong) Wich consist of 6 dimensions, so If you were to stand in the center of one and throw a baseball in one direction it would loop and hit you in the back. It's some bugged out shit. I'll post more shit about dimensional theories when I get my research from my grandmothers house.

PHI.1.618

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    It's different depending on each theory.

Membrane Theory, String Theory, etc etc, all believe the univers consists of a different dimension.

String Theory consists of Calabi Yao Manifolds (forgive the spelling if I'm wrong) Wich consist of 6 dimensions, so If you were to stand in the center of one and throw a baseball in one direction it would loop and hit you in the back. It's some bugged out shit. I'll post more shit about dimensional theories when I get my research from my grandmothers house.
    You should stand at the center of this dimension & have your grandma throw the book ...lol..j/k, good stuff tho Tek ...

Mother Earth Bitches!!!

He mentions all twelve in the same song...

that was a good one PHI, it busted me up. Thanx for the info Teknicel. I'm still laughin at PHI's comment

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

He mentions the 12 Jewels, I know that.
    Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Freedom, Justice, Equality, Food, Clothing, Shelter, Love, Peace, Happiness.

notice that rza dont talk about that type of shit no more
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by LHX

notice that rza dont talk about that type of shit no more
    Probably his still studing

yeah

and something tells me that he is too wise for dimension theory

this ties in with what we were talking about in the other thread -

you cannot 'see' or 'demonstrate' a dimension

so one person cannot tell another person that there are a certain number of dimensions

the most common number that i have come across - just for the hell of it -
    is 11

PEACE
    all the points have been made

is 11

PEACE
    There is a lot anyway. Everything has its own level. You cannot tell a summer bug about winter, or explain the ocean to a well frog that dwells in the well for its entire lifetime.

good points

The fourth dimension being time is easy to picture. Most of us can already think in three dimensions.....just any point in it with coordinates then time is always changing at any point, so thats the fourth.

I forgot who first brought that up for time being the 4th dimension.

I think i read what tostones linked....that is a pretty good explanation of other dimensions.

So only a handful of people (if any) knows how many dimensions there are in physics. In mathematics, there can be infinite dimensions. Beyond 3 dimensions it is hard for us to imagine.

The first time I thought about time as being the 4th dimension was when I read H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine". For those not familiar, in the beginning of the book, the "time traveller" explains to his friends that although geometry teaches of three dimensions, he has found a fourth dimension. And that dimension is time. He says that, yes, we can see how a cube can have width, length and heighth, but a fourth dimension has to be in oder for the cube to exist. And that dimension is time. A cube has to pass through time in order to actually have width, length and heigth.

Prince Rai

yeah

and something tells me that he is too wise for dimension theory

this ties in with what we were talking about in the other thread -

you cannot 'see' or 'demonstrate' a dimension

so one person cannot tell another person that there are a certain number of dimensions

is 11

PEACE
    hmm yes this theory.. as Tek also referred briefly as the string theory.. is very difficult to comprehend.. and while human minds cannot comprehend this phenomenon as we have been programmed mainly to belive whats true through our human senses..

i mean were i to throw something in the air with the applied force going forward.. how could the item loop and hit me in the back..

another example would be if you played tennis.. and the ball hit the net.. through the theory of quantum physics.. it would be possible that the ball could go thorugh the net and score you a point!

confused.. let me explain this through this science:

"Quantum physics tries to explain the behavior of even smaller particles. These particles are things like electrons, protons, and neutrons. Quantum physics even describes the particles which make these particles! That's right; the model of an atom that you were taught in high-school is wrong. The electrons don't orbit like planets; they form blurred clouds of probabilities around the nucleus."

clouds of probabilities is an easy term though it suggests that what the particles do cannot be controlled or predicted easily.. this was a mistake EINSTEIN did.. he could make a theory for everything.. as there are things that cannot be pinned down..

this can go on.. let this sit in first

peace n blessingz