5 13.89%
  • King Gordy

0 0%
  • Brotha Lynch Hung

5 13.89%
  • Other

2 5.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Horrorcore rapper/crew?

Default Your favourite Horrorcore rapper/crew?

I think mine still gotta be The Gravediggaz even though I only know their first cd, but their first cd was Classic and Shabbaz his verse on Diary of a Madman could be my favourite verse ever.....

Natas (Mastamind, TNT and Esham) and Esham as a solo artist are Detroit Legends who came through with a lot of stuff during the 90's , Esham being the best rapper of the crew (he also produced the albums) really started all this Acid Rap and Horrorcore stuff when he released Boomin' Words in Hell when the 90's began.... Especially their beats are ill and their raps suit the beats more than well.... It is clear that Esham influenced Eminem in many ways , so I think it's fucked up that Eminem didn't do an effort do record some tracks with Esham, while Eminem was being the more popular rapper with a bigger fanbase....

Insane Clown Posse another dope rapcrew from Detroit , I dunno why they get all the hate cuz they go out like juggalo's and paint their faces which is still ok to me , I don't paint my face till I look like a juggalo (hell no LOL) but I think it's cool with their image. Their cd's which they released through the 90's are all banga's and they live up to that hardcore/sick image....

Flatlinerz , a Brooklyn crew , kinda similar to The Gravediggaz , they released U.S.A. (Under Satan's Authority) on Def Jam in '94 and I think it's their only album, I've heard they are working on a comeback. U.S.A. is a dope album with again outstanding and ill beats, the rappers are not as good as The Gravediggaz but they're still dope MC's....

The Circle of Tyrants is a rapcrew which consists of Necro, Ill Bill, Mr.Hyde and Goretex. Captain Carnage used to be down but I've heard his girlfriend told him to stop rapping so he did LOL
    Like many Horrorcore groups I think the beats are Awesome but in this crew there are MC's who are ill skilled like Ill Bill and MR.Hyde is dope as well....

Necro is one of the best producers in the industry in my opinion, and as far as his music goes it's not there for anyone , he's not the best rapper there is , but in my opinion he's dope and I think all his cd's are dope even The Sexorcist (which is one of his best works in my opinion even better than Pre-fix for Death and Death Rap).

King Gordy another Detroit rapper known for his trademark Devil horn braids .... His first cd The Entity is dope and Eminem produced some tracks for it and as far as his rapping goes it's dope and he delivers well. After The Entity bein' kinda succesfull he had to pay child support to his many babymothers (I think he's got 9 kidz LOL) so he couldn't really enjoy the profits he made of his album so he made some mixtapes (which are dope) after The Entity....

Brotha Lynch Hung his album Season of Da Siccnes is a well known classic and could be the best record ever released on the Westcoast if it wasn't for Soul On Ice....
    Cannibalism and some random sick shit is what you can expect from this MC , he takes Gangsta Rap to a sick level and I totally dig it....

There is more crews and rappers/MC's like Twiztid , Sicx , X-Raided , Doomsday Productions but I don't know a lot of their stuff so sorry for the fans that I didn't put them up in the poll....

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

i think most of your "options" suck btw.

Ganksta Nip, 666mafia, Bone Thugs at times and Getoboyz all >>>> most of ur list, btw (exc brotha lynch, gravdiggaz)

best horrorcore comes from the south or the west, but Gravgiggaz especially RZA nailed that shit

Voted BLH because I didn't see Gravediggaz.

And who the fuck would vote for Necro? Dude is wack as fuck and needs to stick with producing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

brotha lynch

LOL As much as I like bone thugs, they're not fuckin horrorcore, yes their beats are slightly creepyt and that's the closest thing to horrorcore they got.
    Voted Esham.

Banned

LOL no Ganksta NIP means shut this shitty poll down.

"I tied a needle to my dick and my grandmother rode me."

If I were a douche bag 15 year old struggling with the drama of puberty I would vote Esham but alas I am not so I vote the NIP.

No SyckSyde? CANNIBALISM FOR ME AND YOU
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    [COLOR=Sienna]
    If I were a douche bag 15 year old struggling with the drama of puberty I would vote Esham but alas I am not so I vote the NIP.
    Lol grow up man, you're still getting all emotional about me.
    I wonder how much thought you put in your lil' subliminal disses.

Gravediggaz hands down, both their cd's are hot - the first one for the horrorcore vibe and the second one for the lyrics, Dangerous Mindz, Twelve Jewelz, What Goin On?, The Night The Earth Cried, Da Bomb all got some hot ass lryics!

LOL since when is Bone Thugs Horrorcore?! Their first album was kinda "dark sounding" but errr Bone Thugs ain't Horrorcore LOL

Like I said , sorry for the fans of some horrorcore artists that I didn't put up EVERY horrorcore artists simply cuz I don't know a lot of their stuff , that's why I put up the "other" option in the poll....

voted for brotha lynch hung

he easily got one of the best flows in the game and loaded is top 10

lynch, cuz gravediggaz arent active these days, yea ganksta nip is missin but wutever i think lynch is better, nip wrote chuckie, thats one of the craziest songs i ever herd, and bushwicks flow just adds somethin to it, but yea lynch gets my vote.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

first time i heard necro i was i was like oh shit who dis his lyrics are on point and grusume his flow is rugged but abstract he is horrorcore
    GIFSoup

Visit the Site Peace
    http://www.themathhattan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Ganksta Nip...Getoboyz all >>>> most of ur list, btw
    Ganksta NIP was 9847611 times better than anybody on that list. Geto Boys have only done a handful of horrorcore tracks though, so you really couldn't call them a horrorcore group.

ghostlaced is a bone-head literally hahah

anyway, i say gravediggaz.. but i dont listen to much horrorcore