Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: what in the fuck is up with 'sunny winters'

Quote Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
    froth
    Yacub grafted me

everybody in this thread but you is over 30 so i dont really see how my age is relevant other than im older, smarter, and have more money than you. and have gotten more pussy

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    froth thinks he/she got seniority in here lol

those days are over and you been away too long -

you can't come up in the cyper calling people dumb assess for not agreeing with you

then not post anything to back up what you are saying
    this is where youre lying, i posted shit to back up what i was saying but you deleted it anyway. i already showed you to be a liar in this thread. its ok, i know how nervous your type gets when intelligent people come around, people that dont just copy random shit off the internet and try to act like they are egyptians when youre just a fucking loser w no friends who hates his color so much he spends his life trying to find the pefect pamphlet to tell himself 'its ok that im black'. youre fucking pathetic

and battle, youre even dumber than masta, i already revealed in this thread i was fucking with you fags in that thread, its not my cpu, its not my hands, i dont have that cd, i do have all the tracks with rapping on them but thats bc like i said, we have REAL wu connects, not connects with dudes that rap about michael jackson

you guys are clowns

yall arent fit to lick my bootheels. ps sunny yeah those were the good ol days bc sam didnt just copy and paste his shit, and he didnt hate himself like you

also there were like 200 more people on here but you drove a lot away with your bullshit 'melanin antennae' pseudo science. sunny, as you rdoctor i prescribe that you go lose your viriginity

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post

this is where youre lying, i posted shit to back up what i was saying but you deleted it anyway. i already showed you to be a liar in this thread. its ok, i know how nervous your type gets when intelligent people come around, people that dont just copy random shit off the internet and try to act like they are egyptians when youre just a fucking loser w no friends who hates his color so much he spends his life trying to find the pefect pamphlet to tell himself 'its ok that im black'. youre fucking pathetic

yes - i'm a lier
    yes - i get nervous when froth starts posting - because he's so much more intelligent than i am - i don't want him to block my shine
    yes - i copy random shit off the internet and post them in threads that has nothing to do with what i posted - just so that i appear inteligent
    yes - i dance like an egyptian -

the last part is true and it hurts my feelings so i have nothing sarcastic to say about that one - you've been here years and years before me - and have way more people here that respect you than i do -

i posted shit to back up what i was saying

lets see -

this is the first time i noticed that you were back - and these are your first words that i deleted in this thread -

froth Quote:
    Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    Great Man

garvey was the dumbass who said 'look to africa, where a black king shall be crowned' and started the whole rasta movement (that you diss in another thread) that got a WHOLE SHITLOAD of blacks ripped the fuck off on 'passports' to ethiopia, etc.... so...are you trying to appear ignorant? do i really need to teach you your history, bc youve been reading some bullshit kid. i know youre king of this wack ass pseudo science shithole. every word out your mouth almost is a lie

here is how you backed up what you said

froth
    everything i said is true, garveys legacy is swindlers preying on their own community

here is froth again dropping science on all these fools in KTL

froth
    Garvey was a swindler and you are living proof

here is more of froth showing and proving that he is correct in what he's saying

froth
    hopefully they go into the Black Star Line shares fraud, its sad that people who didnt have anything to give were swindled out of their money by a fat charlatan

somo

froth
    you fucking liar
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-23-2009 at 11:31 PM.

i didnt read any of that all i read was to see where the great genius of knowledge sunny winters cant spell 'liar'

and its the second time you misspelled it

maybe instead of teaching others trick knowledge you should focus on 1st grade grammar

and EVERY WORD OF WHAT I TYPED WAS TRUE, Garvey is a fucking fraud! he was not only convicted of it, but other leaders of the black community AGREED, and even said waaay worse than i have, to which Garvey pitifully replied that it was bc of how dark he was....an argument fit for you sunny, so stupid you could have said it

not only that but those posts PROVE i wasnt doing anything but stating my opinion...so thanks sunny, thanks for showing the kind of posts you delete....just ones you disagree with

more

froth

so someone disagrees with you and you delete their posts? thats what people do when they cant back their shit up. i feel sorry for the young kids having to read this bs propaganda. garvey was a fraud swindler who STOLE money from the black community

now mind you - all i wrote in that thread was

Great Man

he kept replying as his insults and foolishness kept getting deleted

froth
    garvey stole from blacks

this is how he backs up what he has wrote

froth

ok...no OFFENSE TO ANYONE but i would suggest reading a bit more on Garvey before you lionize him, as it is MY OPINION as well as Du Bois' that he was a FRAUD WHO SWINDLED his own people for money, kind of like MALACHI YORK, another fraud

ahhh - finally - he calmed down a bit - wanting his name and his words to stick -

Need attention froth ?

find it elsewhere

i phrased it that way just to see if you would delete it anyway..which you did

all you have done sunny is prove that you just deleted my posts bc you dont like people that disagree with you

i didnt read any of that all i read was to see where the great genius of knowledge sunny winters cant spell 'liar'

and its the second time you misspelled it

maybe instead of teaching others trick knowledge you should focus on 1st grade grammar
    hey -

i spell lier like this

lier

thats how i spell it

thanks for the fun froth

he did steal from them, its fact, excuse me for trying to keep kids from having you give them a perversion of history, it is a knoweldge thread after all...or is it just a plagiarism forum for you to act like you know

and EVERY WORD OF WHAT I TYPED WAS TRUE, Garvey is a fucking fraud! he was not only convicted of it, but other leaders of the black community AGREED, and even said waaay worse than i have, to which Garvey pitifully replied that it was bc of how dark he was....an argument fit for you sunny, so stupid you could have said it
    lmao -dam

yeah - and martin luther king was the terrorist trouble maker that some from the black community labeled him also

he was that because they said so

hey -

i spell lier like this

lier

thats how i spell it
    haha ill buy THAT for a dollar

lmao -dam

yeah - and martin luther king was the terrorist trouble maker that some from the black community labeled him also

he was that because they said so
    hahah i didnt just refer to the community, and not just average dudes but Du Bois, if the name rings a bell in that empty skull of yours, i also referred to the court case and encouraged people to read about it. i guess the court was a fraud too right? very predictable arguments from your type