Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats up with these medling Wu Chamber modz/????

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default whats up with these medling Wu Chamber modz/????

i made a thread called "the official shut the fuck up supercharged kangols thread"

which was well received
    there wasnt people coming in complaining they had been insulted by my use of "fuck"
    was putting a line down for faggots who keep dissing wu without knowing shit

yet a mod (im guessing Wade), changed it to "the official peace & love with a cerry on top thread"

WTF

is this a pink faggot forum? or is this wu tang? cherry on top? are they serious?

thes ee stupid fucking mods youve got in place are taking too many liberties

they let thread titles like that fly all the time, yet when its a thread about supportin the Wu, and getting behind them, they get pissy and fuck around.

bottom line is 80% of mods on this site are shit and are determined to ruin the forum and decrease traffic as much as possible

Wobbling Totem Poles

They changed my thread title too.

makes them feel powerful after a day of recieving wedgies in the work canteen.

I changed your thread title and to be quite honest I was going to edit your shit alot further. I decided not to in the end because I don't believe in complete censoring but in your case im seriously reconsidering.

Why I chose to change your thread title had nothing to do with the subject of the thread but rather the poor and obvious shock tactics you employ in order to gain attention from other forum users.

You seem to lack the basic function of putting your opinion across without resorting to insults and name calling. Normally such behaviour is tolerated but you're always constantly at it so I figured I would curb it a little.

You say that this forum and it's constant modding are making it gay but the irony is that you are the one using constant homosexual references and if anything it's people like yourself that are the reason constant gay dating banners keep showing up in this forum.

Until you learn to adhere to better forum etiquette im going to keep making changes according to whats appropriate. Ofcourse I want to make it clear to other forum users that this is not me saying that people are not alowed to swear or use foul language but rather this is about putting a stop to those that are constantly making threads with no real agenda other than to shock, annoy and call people out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    They changed my thread title too.

makes them feel powerful after a day of recieving wedgies in the work canteen.
    Your thread title got changed because it was disrespectful towards Rae. It's ok to have your say but whats not ok is you calling Rae a joke on a wu-tang site as a headline. It's thread titles like that that puts these artists off from coming here and dropping us news because alot of them see this place as a hub of disrespectful idiots.

Method Man

Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    alot of them see this place as a hub of disrespectful idiots.

it is.

I changed your thread title and to be quite honest I was going to edit your shit alot further. I decided not to in the end because I don't believe in complete censoring but in your case im seriously reconsidering.

Why I chose to change your thread title had nothing to do with the subject of the thread but rather the poor and obvious shock tactics you employ in order to gain attention from other forum users.

You seem to lack the basic function of putting your opinion across without resorting to insults and name calling. Normally such behaviour is tolerated but you're always constantly at it so I figured I would curb it a little.

You say that this forum and it's constant modding are making it gay but the irony is that you are the one using constant homosexual references and if anything it's people like yourself that are the reason constant gay dating banners keep showing up in this forum.

Until you learn to adhere to better forum etiquette im going to keep making changes according to whats appropriate. Ofcourse I want to make it clear to other forum users that this is not me saying that people are not alowed to swear or use foul language but rather this is about putting a stop to those that are constantly making threads with no real agenda other than to shock, annoy and call people out.
    So what your saying is I only made the thread "to shock"?
    And everything i wrote about in the thread was just a front for my bigger plans of "shocking"?
    All i said was "shut the fuck up" to people who keep doubting Wu.
    How is that a shock tactic on a Wu forum?

I am completelty at a loss at the thought process of a mod these days, it wasnt as if people were coming in saying "oh look a shock thread"....people were agreeing and coming around to the fact that we need to stop doubting Wu.

But you now have effectivly ruined a very effective and positive thread, that was bringing wu fags together no homo.

Well done, Tauro.
    How about, maybe, just not intereferring?
    You still havent given a worthwhile reason as to why you changed the thread title. Other than your own mistaken personal opinion.

What do yo mean "i was going to edit it alot further"??? You fuckign serious right now?

And this is adressed to the ADMINS, not the mods, mods, Tauro, please leave this thread, thanks buddy. Its obviosu you just want me dead, and you get jealous of my threads or somethign, i have no time for you.
    Your just a lowly mod, this doesnt make you better than anyone, or mean your opinions mean more, it also doesnt mean you can edit peoples psots.

@Senator
    well that's something that we are aiming to change.

Method Man

It's thread titles like that that puts these artists off from coming here and dropping us news because alot of them see this place as a hub of disrespectful idiots.

LOL!!!!

And so you change the title of a thread that is aiming to STOP PEOPLE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO WU ??!?!?!?!??!?!

Fucking hell, what a mess.

We need new mods.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Your thread title got changed because it was disrespectful towards Rae.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

thats the funniest shit all morning.

some of u wu-corp cops are wack as fuck.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    So what your saying is I only made the thread "to shock"?
    And everything i wrote about in the thread was just a front for my bigger plans of "shocking"?
    All i said was "shut the fuck up" to people who keep doubting Wu.
    How is that a shock tactic on a Wu forum?

I am completelty at a loss at the thought process of a mod these days, it wasnt as if people were coming in saying "oh look a shock thread"....people were agreeing and coming around to the fact that we need to stop doubting Wu.

But you now have effectivly ruined a very effective and positive thread, that was bringing wu fags together no homo.

Well done, Tauro.
    How about, maybe, just not intereferring?
    You still havent given a worthwhile reason as to why you changed the thread title. Other than your own mistaken personal opinion.

What do yo mean "i was going to edit it alot further"??? You fuckign serious right now?

And this is adressed to the ADMINS, not the mods, mods, Tauro, please leave this thread, thanks buddy. Its obviosu you just want me dead, and you get jealous of my threads or somethign, i have no time for you. Your just a lowly mod, this doesnt make you better than anyone, or mean your opinions mean more, it also doesnt mean you can edit peoples psots.
    lol

Your stupidity and ignorance never ceases to amaze me, but keep digging Lacey, it's only making you look sooo much cooler
    Last edited by TAURO; 06-26-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Method Man

No offence tauro, but this is Dear Admins, not dear mods, im not trying to get in an argument about this.

John W. Henry

some people take internet message boards WAAAAY too seriously.

I AM HIPHOP

I agree with just about everything Tauro said, especially since he's always shown integrity in his posts, unlike ... other mods

However, I have to say that GHOSTLACED should have the right to be an annoying fuck if he chooses so, just as much as other users have the right to maintain their integrity and not take part in the insult/name calling game

This censorship idea is wrong by its very nature and it doesn't really help anyone. Everyone who posts on this board is here because they like Wu-Tang, which means obscenity is not just familiar but most likely enjoyable too.

Therefore, I don't really see the point in tempering this place
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

^word up, i hate the idea of any kind of censorship, i hate even more people actually physically changed my words to something else. what the fuck is up with that?

Just because i used the word fuck? its not like i insulted anyone

its all totally stalinist behavoir, and these mods just need to stop being such boring jobsworths and stop taking their lil job so seriously. all you need to be doing as a "mod" is close duplicate threads, and look out for spammers and shit, anything else is meddling just because you can do and you enjoy fucking with people.

I think I see this same thread every week?